• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I heard nothing about the Naruto movies...because I don't pay attention to that side of the franchise at all. Especially the movies.

Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder what Madara did with Kakashi/Obito's eye? The one he stole in a second and cheaply used Kamui? Did he store it somewhere? Throw it away? This just shows how unrealistic Naruto is with just popping random eyes into sockets and using them freely. Eye disease anyone?

Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.

I see. Thanks. I guess I missed that. It's hard to know who has who's eyes these days. You need a scoreboard. I still don't like how they just easily pass off eyes like this, like they are kunai weapons. But whatever.

Frytrix

Its really annoying to trying keep up with whats happening in the manga especially with eyes, Madaras rinnegan got passed around like a B****

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS

My only guess is that once Naruto healed kakashi's eye, kakashi was given a small bit of the sage's power that allows him to still copy jutsu, or have a new type of jutsu that we have yet to see. Also, even without the sharingan, I still don't consider Kakashi weak. He's has accomplished many things before getting the sharingan and was known as a prodigy. He's far from being weak, but in his current state, he's more than not likely top tier.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS

I never liked the fact that he could copy other techniques anyway. It'll be nice to see him show off his own jutsu, that's if Naruto and Sasuke even allow him to fight at all. :x

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Kakashi was a prodigy shinobi before he had Sharingan. He became a Jonin when he was Naruto's age if not younger. Many praised him for being a genius including Minato. Now Kakashi was never a super freak or even a regular freak, he was in the gifted shinobi category so really nothing has changed that much. He just can't spam Kamui anymore. Of Team Seven he's probably going to be the most useless one in this fight against Madara. And no I'm not saying Sakura's a better shinobi then Kakashi. Frankly I don't even think she's in Kakashi's league, but since she's Tsunade Junior she's hard to kill, and that's useful, unless Madara chops her head off. The reason Kakashi is probably going to be the most useless is because he's a real shinobi fighting against a opponent who's not even a shinobi. Trolldara is basically a villain you'd seen in DBZ. Overpowered, hard to kill, can kill anyone and do anything in seconds, and gains more power all the time. If they were actually fighting a shinobi, this would be different. Wow, Naruto's direction really has changed from what it was.

kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.

Frytrix

To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
MS was not what made Kakashi survive this long and it's not what made him a skilled shinobi. Again, he was praised for being highly skilled even before he had MS. If this war arc was against actual shinobi and not super freaks like Trolldara, Kakashi and several other characters would be useful. Trolldara doesn't even feel like a Naruto character. He breaks every shinobi law that was enforced in the series...but anyway back to Kakashi. I don't know if he'll die or not. I wouldn't mind if he did. All his teammates are dead, I fully expect Obito to die or already be dead, so let Kakashi join them. His role in the generation is over and he can rest in peace. But it has nothing to do with Kakashi being useless. Naruto's generation is just overpowered to the point where you throw all logic out the window. Wait let me rephrase that. Naruto and Sasuke are overpowered and just having these two eliminates the need for shinobi. Back in Kakashi's days, being a shinobi actually meant something.

Lorde

To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it

Why would he die again? That would be repetitive, not that I'd really care either way since I'm not a Kakashi fan.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Whelp, Madara is done. My guess that Black Zetsu will free Kaguza from Madara. Though its kinda interesting to see everyone's dreams

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?

Doubt its over yet...Unless Kakashi or Black Zetsu steal Madara/Kaguya's "third" eye, its nowhere from being done yet.

Lorde

Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.
Go read some other story bro...seriously, your hate for Sakura is ridiculous. If Kishi writes in fine print that she's on par with her team (which he has, even mentioned it a second time), do you think it's just all a joke on his part? Main Heroin, what is hard to accept about that?

I've come to terms your the real life Sasuke Uchiha...

Last edited:

Kazuki Mirai

So in the end, Madara himself was also a tool in someone else's plan. A fitting end for one who constantly used others to meet his goals.

Lorde

I really wish Madara was the final villain; I just don't see what Kaguya's new role accomplishes when Madara was pretty much the perfect villain up to this point. :x

Red and Blue

So Madara got betrayed huh? Interesting.

Anyway, my favorite dream sequence was Gaara`s. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.

Seeing Sasuke acting rude to Naruto and Sakura was predictable I suppose, but I don't see why Kakashi had to get that attitude as well. Seriously. I know a lot of people don't like Sakura, but the poor girl has been treated like trash by Sasuke for the pass few chapters. I don't like how Sakura still likes Sasuke, but that doesn't mean it was right for Sasuke to treat her like that. I don't think anyone deserves that sort of treatment when she has been tending to people during the war and should be dead because of that stab earlier. I still wonder why Sakura is alive from that stab. Can someone explain?

I'm actually more relieved than anything to see Madara get a betrayal. That just means the manga will end soon. Maybe. I think the new few chapters might show the characters' dreams while Team 7 tries to go against...Black Zetsu? Maybe we'll find out more about Kaguya.

Gaara's dream was so sad. I nearly lost it when I saw little Naruto asking Gaara to play with him. If only that actually happened.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Was waiting for another big plot twist, glad to finally get one! But I hope Kaguya is a different type of final villain than Madara, otherwise this is effectively useless for the plot.

Also, I joked a long time ago that Zetsu would be the final villain, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE!! Well technically it's Kaguya, but black Zetsu is somehow Kaguya's will itself. How did Madara not notice that when he made it, was Kaguya somehow influencing his actions? Was her soul somehow present in his tree thing or something? What does this mean about white Zetsu, is he also affiliated with Kaguya, or is he Madara's only true pawn that won't defect? Will the final climactic battle be Black Zetsu VS White Zetsu?!

And on a final note, almost every girl's dream apparently just consists of them finding a man. Typical, haha. Except for Tenten's, but apparently her only significance in the story is as a foil to Guy and Lee's antics... so that's actually worse. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.