• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
My point of view you cant compare the Hokages to check who is most powerful because each one is unique. Maybe Hashirama is very powerful, but at the same time Tobirama is also powerful. I couldn't care less since all Hokages are boring to me *yawn*

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
So who was stronger in their prime? Hashirama or Hiruzen? Hashi seems good but it seemed like Hiruzen has a ton of moves he could of used
Most people would say Hashirama. But we barely know anything about Hiruzen. We keep hearing about how he was supposed to be this almighty ninja in his youth, but all we see of him in his youth is at the village, training the Sannin. The other time we see him in "youth" is 13 years prior to part 1, when the Kyuubi and Obito attacked the Leaf. But even then, he was already retired, and Minato was the 4th Hokage. Hiruzen at his peak could have probably been able to defeat Hashirama, but since we know nothing other than these mentions, Hashi will keep winning.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My point of view you cant compare the Hokages to check who is most powerful because each one is unique. Maybe Hashirama is very powerful, but at the same time Tobirama is also powerful. I couldn't care less since all Hokages are boring to me *yawn*

It didn't use to be like that to me, all the hokages back in part 1 seemed really interesting because we hardly knew anything about them and Minato seemed to have an interesting backstory, well whatever we got about him, and it really added something to it, and he felt like he really was the strongest for some reason. I think reviving them in the war was a mistake because they all seemed nerfed now, especially Minato :x

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
So who was stronger in their prime? Hashirama or Hiruzen? Hashi seems good but it seemed like Hiruzen has a ton of moves he could of used

I guess it depends on who's hype you believe more. I would give the edge to Hashirama since he did beat Madara back in the day. Hiruzen however was heavily praised in Part 1 as being this genius shinobi. Getting the nickname the "professor" and several confirming that if not for his old age he would have beaten Orochimaru, even with his Edo Tensei's. It's really about hype. Part 1 never hyped Hashirama up like part 2 did. And I feel the only reason Hashirama got his hype is because of what a monster Kishi made out of Madara and his powers breaking ever ninja scale possible. Because before part 2, the only legendary Hokages names you ever heard were Minato and Hiruzen. The Hashirama and Tobirama didn't even have names back in part 1.

Nodame

Misty <3
It didn't use to be like that to me, all the hokages back in part 1 seemed really interesting because we hardly knew anything about them and Minato seemed to have an interesting backstory, well whatever we got about him, and it really added something to it, and he felt like he really was the strongest for some reason. I think reviving them in the war was a mistake because they all seemed nerfed now, especially Minato :x

I agree with you about Minato tbh, I liked him at first, but I'm neutral toward him nowadays. Though Tsunade will always be my favourite Hokage because of her personality.

Sasuke and Kakashi sketches www.saiyanisland.com/2014/09/the-last-naruto-the-movie-sasuke-and-kakashi/

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I agree with you about Minato tbh, I liked him at first, but I'm neutral toward him nowadays. Though Tsunade will always be my favourite Hokage because of her personality.

Sasuke and Kakashi sketches www.saiyanisland.com/2014/09/the-last-naruto-the-movie-sasuke-and-kakashi/

LOL at Sasuke's new design. Guess that means he won't die, I figured he wouldn't anyways though. His design looks still kinda dark though, maybe he's still an antihero/villain in the movie?
Kakashi looks exactly the same to me.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
He kind of has to, since without him, they can't free everyone.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
He kind of has to, since without him, they can't free everyone.

Do they really need Sasuke? What a bummer. Judging from his look I bet Sasuke takes over the Sound Village, or what's left of it. He can be the Gokage of Orochimaru, Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu. Those sheep will follow him anywhere.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Kakashi never really changes. Bet he is still wearing the same flak jacket with the same exact clothes. Just no Sharingan now. Looks like Raikiri is out of his arsenal now.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah, that sketch basically confirms the only thing we needed to know: whether Sasuke lives through this fight. I guess he could be the villain in the epilogue still. His design is back to menacing.

Naruto looks so weird with cropped hair.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I hope that Kishi used his one-week break to thoroughly plan out the upcoming fight; if it's mediocre like Team 7's battle against Kaguya, I'm gonna be pissed. I've waited too long for this moment, so Kishi had better deliver.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope that Kishi used his one-week break to thoroughly plan out the upcoming fight; if it's mediocre like Team 7's battle against Kaguya, I'm gonna be pissed. I've waited too long for this moment, so Kishi had better deliver.

Aren't the chapters planned a while before they're released? The entire fight may have already been finished by now if it's going to end soon.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Can we even see if Kakashi doesn't have sharigan anymore? his pupil looks kinda hollow so I think it's up in the air atm

Just compare his eye to Sasuke's right eye. You can tell that Sasuke has the Sharingan because of the tomoe around his pupil, but Kakashi doesn't have it.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Naruto looks more "hokage-ish" with shorter hair

Can we even see if Kakashi doesn't have sharigan anymore? his pupil looks kinda hollow so I think it's up in the air atm

Really? You think so? Well at least he doesn't look like Gaara's father anymore. From a distance he kinda looks like one of those fodder ninjas that hold the staff right before some super villain take them out. The new look is okay. I think his Part 2 look, looks much better but maybe that's because I've been viewing that one for so long now.

Sasuke looks like a fusion of Tayuya, Orochimaru, and Madara all rolled into one. He doesn't look at all friendly, so I wonder where he stands at the end of part 2? Doesn't look like a Konoha shinobi but looks can fool you.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
What's with the headpiece made of gauze? Looks so tacky, unless he now lives in the Sand. Why is he wearing two (TWO!!) chain necklaces?? I was joking about becoming the same as RTN Sasuke! >:0 If he's still a villain in The Last, then it seems Naruto didn't end the feud between the brothers after all. Ashura vs Indra will keep on truckin'.

Kakashi's still wearing his headband, so I guess that confirms he's not Hokage. Is Tsunade still going to become Hokage though?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm just glad this whole series is coming to an end (mainly because of the never ending war).

It's kinda obvious Sasuke has to lose, but it's a matter of how the fight pans out. All I ask is the fight is actually good for once, they're both super strong now, it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.