• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
New episode was good. Happy we're out of that filler arc. Next weeks episode features best girls <3

uber gon

Accept Change
So Naruto went from Genin to Hokage. Talk about Kicked Upstairs.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Boruto's birthday didn't turn out as calm as i thought and i'm glad it's finally it's back to some action again. I liked the story development as much as i liked the emotional scenes at the beginning. Good episode.

Yce288

Grass type FTW

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
I'm loving the relationship between naruto and boruto. It depicts the missing father scenario that many japanese households have and boruto's anger and frustration at his father is completely understandable. Himawari's birthday was such a great episode.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I'm loving the relationship between naruto and boruto. It depicts the missing father scenario that many japanese households have and boruto's anger and frustration at his father is completely understandable. Himawari's birthday was such a great episode.
It just gets old after a while. I'm tired of seeing Boruto angry at Naruto then gain some understanding about what he does just to go right back to the beginning. It doesn't make sense and I'm ready for it to be over.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
It just gets old after a while. I'm tired of seeing Boruto angry at Naruto then gain some understanding about what he does just to go right back to the beginning. It doesn't make sense and I'm ready for it to be over.

As a early teen, boruto should be starting to go emo at this point. He has a great mentor for that too XD.

Noticed something interesting with this week's episode and that's the fact that boruto doesn't start using the ninjutsu tool 100% of the time as i thought he would. I was expecting that shuriken bending training to be boruto trying for a short time and then seeing the tool in action which would lead to him never stop relying on it, dulling his natural talents. The tool itself is a great source of discussion: do the ninjas hone their natural skills, rejecting it, or will they start getting complacent by relying on it? I would side with naruto, nothing is better than what you can do without any tools to assist you.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Huge Boruto chapter 23 spoilers:

-After almost two years of waiting, the mysterious Kawaki finally showed up. Well it was kinda predictibal that he would appear in this arc but god damn it took long enough for them to introduce the guy probably playing the Sasuke role in this series.

-Kashi Koji uses frog summon and Rasengan -> the whole community going crazy about the possibility of him being Jiraiya or more likely his son.

-Seals are named "Kama/Karma". The Kara was suprised that Boruto got one, thought it was Naruto, who killed Momoshiki, which confirms their knowledge about the Otsutsuki and that you indeed have to to kill one of them to obtain the seal.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Noticed something interesting with this week's episode and that's the fact that boruto doesn't start using the ninjutsu tool 100% of the time as i thought he would. I was expecting that shuriken bending training to be boruto trying for a short time and then seeing the tool in action which would lead to him never stop relying on it, dulling his natural talents. The tool itself is a great source of discussion: do the ninjas hone their natural skills, rejecting it, or will they start getting complacent by relying on it? I would side with naruto, nothing is better than what you can do without any tools to assist you.

Have you not seen the Boruto movie? Because this is the Boruto movie with minor changes.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
Have you not seen the Boruto movie? Because this is the Boruto movie with minor changes.

Yes, i haven't seen the movie so everything is new to me. Good thing too or this would have been the first 27 episodes of dragon ball super all over again.

uber gon

Accept Change
So I guess Boruto getting all those marks aren't going to span years, but probably months. Shame for Konoha.

uber gon

Accept Change
So Metal Lee’s Special ability is the “panic attack.” Huh? Huh?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Boruto's English dub voice sounds kind of weird to me and I still question why the dub is coming out before the rest of the Shippuden dub is finished.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
and I still question why the dub is coming out before the rest of the Shippuden dub is finished.

Because Shippuden probably won't finish until 2019, and it's smarter to capitalize on Boruto's relevancy now then wait like that.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Boruto's English dub voice sounds kind of weird to me and I still question why the dub is coming out before the rest of the Shippuden dub is finished.

Yeah I watched a bit of it earlier and it's really odd. Also where was this aired? The audio was really low quality so I'm assuming it was at some sort of screening event where somebody recorded the audio and then synced it up to the HD Boruto Episode 1.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah I watched a bit of it earlier and it's really odd. Also where was this aired? The audio was really low quality so I'm assuming it was at some sort of screening event where somebody recorded the audio and then synced it up to the HD Boruto Episode 1.
It aired on Toonami last night, in the US

Red and Blue

I stopped keeping up with Boruto The Next Generations after the first few chapters. Now that Naruto's story is over I'm kind of indifferent to the adventures of his son

Status
Not open for further replies.