1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by EmberStar the Blaziken, Oct 29, 2006.

1. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

Huge Boruto chapter 23 spoilers:

-After almost two years of waiting, the mysterious Kawaki finally showed up. Well it was kinda predictibal that he would appear in this arc but god damn it took long enough for them to introduce the guy probably playing the Sasuke role in this series.

-Kashi Koji uses frog summon and Rasengan -> the whole community going crazy about the possibility of him being Jiraiya or more likely his son.

-Seals are named "Kama/Karma". The Kara was suprised that Boruto got one, thought it was Naruto, who killed Momoshiki, which confirms their knowledge about the Otsutsuki and that you indeed have to to kill one of them to obtain the seal.

2. Shadow Lucario

Shadow Lucario Lone Vanguard

Have you not seen the Boruto movie? Because this is the Boruto movie with minor changes.

Leonhart likes this.
  3. magma grunt edu

magma grunt edu casual hardcore fan

Yes, i haven't seen the movie so everything is new to me. Good thing too or this would have been the first 27 episodes of dragon ball super all over again.

4. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

So I guess Boruto getting all those marks aren't going to span years, but probably months. Shame for Konoha.

5. CyberBlaziken

CyberBlaziken A Greater Evil

I'm glad I picked it up again from the movie arc because this has been pretty good.

Leonhart likes this.
  6. Otto von Bismarck

Otto von Bismarck New Member

just started this series and all I can say is
    "ok. this is epic."

Leonhart likes this.
  7. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

So Metal Lee’s Special ability is the “panic attack.” Huh? Huh?

Leonhart likes this.
  8. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Boruto's English dub voice sounds kind of weird to me and I still question why the dub is coming out before the rest of the Shippuden dub is finished.

9. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Because Shippuden probably won't finish until 2019, and it's smarter to capitalize on Boruto's relevancy now then wait like that.

10. Apslup

Apslup Feelin' Fine.

Yeah I watched a bit of it earlier and it's really odd. Also where was this aired? The audio was really low quality so I'm assuming it was at some sort of screening event where somebody recorded the audio and then synced it up to the HD Boruto Episode 1.

11. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

It aired on Toonami last night, in the US