1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by EmberStar the Blaziken, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Second type? I have a feeling it's gonna be Earth. But that's just a random guess, and I'll probably be wrong, since it could be either one of the remaining four elements.

Really, unless it's required for this technique, I don't think we'll be seeing the second type for a while, if at all. And it doesn't look like it's required, so yeah.

2. EmberStar the Blaziken

EmberStar the Blaziken Kung-Pow Chicken

For now, once he finishes and perfects his Wind jutsu, then we might find it. Don't forget, he has much more chakra than the 4th and Kakashi, so he can create many clones thus speeding up any jutsu creation process. It all depends on what the writers feel anyway.

3. Neko Godot

Neko Godot Hey! Listen!

iirc Naruto was stronger than about most of his classmates, he just hasn't achieved Chuunin rank and he prolly never will, cuz c'mon, does ANYONE wanna see the Chuunin exam again?

4. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

He could just Killua the Chunin Exam.

Also, another Chunin exam would be better than the **** we have right now.

5. Golden_Latias

So, he won't become a Chuunin because, according to you, nobody wants to see another Chuunin exam arc? Nice logic there.

Meh. It would be repetitive if they did do another Chuunin exam, but let them do what they want. I don't care.

6. Judai-and-sho

Judai-and-sho The Best of the Best

They could just have him do the chuunin exam once more and just not detail on it like they did last time.

7. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

I was going to say the exact thing. Though I wish he took it during the whole time skip thing that way for one, it's out of the way, and two don't have to into it again.

8. Judai-and-sho

I mean, they could probably nicly have Naruto just do the Chuunin exam in a chapter or two.

9. Fullmetal_Alchemist

Fullmetal_Alchemist Demented Fangirl

Except that in order to partipicate Naruto would need to be in a 3-man team, and since everyone else is already Chuunin, it would be impossible for him to retake the test.

10. Judai-and-sho

Than how did Sakura pass the test? They could always bunk him with some other genin.

11. Golden_Latias

Ever consider the possibility she formed a three-man team with Ino and Chouji?

Yeah, they could. But who? All the Genin should be in three-man teams. Way I see it, Naruto's gonna be a Genin forever unless Sasuke comes back.

Also, is Sai past Genin? I don't remember if he was or not. . .

12. Judai-and-sho

Well, they could kill off a minor-genin and have Naruto replace him. I kinda see it pointless to have Naruto a genin forever. Partly why I stopped reading.

13. Aikou Bupiggu

Aikou Bupiggu Well-Known Member

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that Sasuke-kun comes back just like that person who did the second part of the exams.

Naruto can control the elements in Rasengan now, non? So, maybe he'll eventually become a Chunin using it in some heroic way, and pass like he did when he became Genin, eh, who knows...

AB

Edit-- Ah, he's still training to use them.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  14. DKzM0mA

DKzM0mA Bring it.

Chances are, Sasuke will die before the end of the series. Just a shoneny kind of thing, meh.

15. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Naruto can only control wind. What makes you think he can control all of the elements? That's impossible, even for the Hokage and such.

16. DKzM0mA

DKzM0mA Bring it.

Ugh too much faith in Naruto onthese forums. Next thign you'll know, they start calling Naruto the "king"...=/

17. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

18. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Naruto is the latest reincarnation of the Avatar? I knew it.

19. absol attacker

absol attacker go, my army!

argh, that's what i was thinking.

20. Beast is Holy

Beast is Holy Well-Known Member

I think that was the original, because after Yamato-taichou used his giraffe jutsu thing to supress the chakra, all the other Naruto were missing.

I dont think so, because Yamato is still an ANBU, hes only on Team 7 because of his Bijuu supressing jutsu.

I doubt shes pregnent. I think shes just getting so much attention because she might have some relation to Akatsuki Leader. Look at his eyes on Page 13 of Chapter 329, same as Kurenais

As for Narutos training, Im hoping it ends soon, I want to see him use that thing in action.

And I think his 2nd Element might be electric, to match his hair color, I dont know, just a random guess