• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Yeah, I'm not going to read the manga because of ONE character..............

Blaziryu

Kira Hachi (Killer Bee) is sure doing a number on Sasuke. However, I'm sure Sasuke put this guy in a illusion already. All we witness so far was just the warm-up.

uber gon

Accept Change
Kira Hachi (Killer Bee) is sure doing a number on Sasuke. However, I'm sure Sasuke put this guy in a illusion already. All we witness so far was just the warm-up.

Heh, could you imagine if Killer Bee put SASUKE into an illusion? I'd say THAT would be a neat burn.

uber gon

Accept Change
no it'd tight if sasuke is on the verge of losing then madara has to come in and get the 8 tails cuz sasuke sucks and he couldnt get it.

Meh, as long as Sasuke gets beat up. I'll be satisfied.

daveshan

My little friend
Sorry to be a bother, but I just got into the shippuden anime and, although it's reeking of old-Naruto fillers at the moment, a lot of the discussion here makes me think that there will be more.

So what's going on in the manga right now? I only know of a little past the first (if there are more) find-Sasuke arc.

P.S. In case you can't tell or are unsure, I don't mind spoilers for Naruto.

~Heaven Help Us~

Sorry to be a bother, but I just got into the shippuden anime and, although it's reeking of old-Naruto fillers at the moment, a lot of the discussion here makes me think that there will be more.

So what's going on in the manga right now? I only know of a little past the first (if there are more) find-Sasuke arc.

P.S. In case you can't tell or are unsure, I don't mind spoilers for Naruto.

right now sasuke is capturing the 8 tails and naruto is going to train with the frogs, but before that alot of things happened. like jiraiya died itachi died asuma died etc.

daveshan

My little friend
Really? Wow! I knew Asama was going to die and I figured Itatchi was doomed, but Jiriya was one that I did not see coming. Kudos to Naruto.

But how is Sasuke fighting the fox with eight of its tails out if Naruto is somewhere else? Or do you mean that he is fighting the Jinnykakurutuorot... the kid with eight-tailed demon inside of him?

Mawile XD

ello thar
It would be cool though. I can see Madara watching Sasuke, to see how good he is.

~Heaven Help Us~

I doubt Madara would randomly step in.
why?you know since sasuke is so useless.

It would be cool though. I can see Madara watching Sasuke, to see how good he is.
yeah and we get to see him in action.

Really? Wow! I knew Asama was going to die and I figured Itatchi was doomed, but Jiriya was one that I did not see coming. Kudos to Naruto.

But how is Sasuke fighting the fox with eight of its tails out if Naruto is somewhere else? Or do you mean that he is fighting the Jinnykakurutuorot... the kid with eight-tailed demon inside of him?
you have to read it cuz theres alot that you missed.

SPOILERS!!!

and theres more but for some reason the page didnt load.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
why?you know since sasuke is so useless.

As a character, certainly, but as a fighter, far from it. Even if it does make him come across as a total Gary-Stu. I'm not trying to defend him (he's a fictional character, for heaven's sake!), but about 70% of recent posts have been "lol sasuke will get pwned" or "Heh, I can't wait for Sasuke to get beaten."

yeah and we get to see him in action.

People like Madara all fall under a certain archetype in anime and manga, which is always accompanied by this line on Wikipedia: "While his/her full powers have not yet been seen, he/she is implied to be very powerful."

As to the whole thing about Killer Bee; he just isn't a good character on any level. He looks exactly like Raven from Tekken, his fighting style, while a neat touch, but it's been done before, and he's incredibly stereotypical. Kishimoto's logic is that he's black, therefore he must be a rapper! It's played for laughs but just comes across as crude both in stereotypes and comedy.

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

^^wow he does look like him. lol. and you know what i mean. he is a good fighter but he sucks. he swears he is the strongest but naruto is stronger.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, wonder what Karin's skin tastes like?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.