• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
On another note, didnt one of the cloud ninja guys look like Killer Bee's like son or something? of is it just my imagination?

~Kaim

EDIT: HHU Kirin is that huge fire thing that Sasuke used against Itachi that looked like a tiger....or a dragon....I forgot.

Yeah it could be Killer Bee's son, or his muscularly challenged brother.:D

Kirin is the giant LIGHTNING beast thing, NOT fire.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
Yeah it could be Killer Bee's son, or his muscularly challenged brother.:D

Kirin is the giant LIGHTNING beast thing, NOT fire.

o_0 then what was the fire one?

damn I have memory problems XD

~Kaim

You guys never remember any of this stuff. you remember small bits of dialogue but never techniques...@_@

You were thinking of the Katon! Gouryuuka No Jutsu, or Technique of the Grand Dragon Fireball. Sasuke used that to generate clouds so he COULD use the Kirin, which is a Lightning Dragon(Or something)...

And the Amaterasu can burn anything Sasuke focuses it on...ANYTHING. So stop saying "Sasuke iz dum, hes tryeeng too yooz Fir awn warter!"...but that does make me worry about Suigetsu O.O Oh, and it burns until that object is gone from existence, or if Sasuke deactivates it.

(i dont think anyone will get this...) :(

Last edited:

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
question, if amaertasu burns everything--- just how long can it stay burning? long enough until it burns everything in its path or until it gets deactivated? how long does it last? anybody know?

uber gon

Accept Change

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I think Kishimoto has really wasted Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo. It seems their only purpose it to help Sasuke when he gets pwned all the time. We need Suigetsu to kill Kisame.

By the way, when Jugo was healing Sasuke, he said it should work as his (Sasuke's) curse seal is the same type as Jugo's, but after defeating Orochimaru, didn't his curse seal dissapear?

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Yeah, that's what I said. But apparently Juugo didn't die, as my theory was theorizing....lol

uber gon

Accept Change
I think Kishimoto has really wasted Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo. It seems their only purpose it to help Sasuke when he gets pwned all the time. We need Suigetsu to kill Kisame.

By the way, when Jugo was healing Sasuke, he said it should work as his (Sasuke's) curse seal is the same type as Jugo's, but after defeating Orochimaru, didn't his curse seal dissapear?

Maybe there was still some residue in Sasuke.

^I think thats what it was. Also, since he already went through the trials of obtaining the cursemark, i think he can reobtain it w/out doing them again, y'know?

Oh, and the image i posted was something i did. The Lyrics are from a rap used in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...the Group who performed the song is called Tarantula, so i just made a bug joke...is he a Killer Bee or a Tarantula!?(being the eight tails, you would expect a tarantula! whoa, i didnt even think about that!) @_@

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
You guys never remember any of this stuff. you remember small bits of dialogue but never techniques...@_@

You were thinking of the Katon! Gouryuuka No Jutsu, or Technique of the Grand Dragon Fireball. Sasuke used that to generate clouds so he COULD use the Kirin, which is a Lightning Dragon(Or something)...

And the Amaterasu can burn anything Sasuke focuses it on...ANYTHING. So stop saying "Sasuke iz dum, hes tryeeng too yooz Fir awn warter!"...but that does make me worry about Suigetsu O.O Oh, and it burns until that object is gone from existence, or if Sasuke deactivates it.

(i dont think anyone will get this...) :(

Just to prove Shinobi Pachirisu's point:

He said that he was compatable with the Cursed seal in the first place, thats why he could heal him. XD

~Kaim

EDIT: Beaten

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well i just now saw some spoilers of the upcoming chapter & it seems that the KillerBee is Raikage's younger brother (as some people speculated before) if the translations are correct.
Hachibi is hit with Amaterasu
Some group of ninjas standing and watching with binoculars
"What to do?"
They say "The other pair is Akatsuki. We must report to Raikage. His yonger brother was attacked"
Scene changing to Naruto
Apparently oil training ends
Some book is given to Naruto
Fukasaku: "This is the first book Jiraiya wrote"
Note:- If you ask me the book which Fukasaku gave to Naruto is the original story (which didn't have any connection to the "Come Come" series of Jiraiya & which didn't sell that good) which Jiraiya wrote & from which Naruto's father Minato got the name for his son (since he was impressed from it according to chapter 382).

Also here are the pics relating to the spoiler,
[IMG139]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5664/31993355cc6.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i33.*******.com/iqzeab.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3694/47446056ni8.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3318/24863120ew7.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

^^ wow it seems the Amaterasu is actually affecting the eight tails. that kinda sucks.

that black guy(no need to be racist) that is watching the fight looks like the eight tails brother. they look identical.maybe twins?

and i cant wait to see narutos training.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well a bit updated spoiler, it is the text which was present in the pics i posted earlier,
Picture-1:-
An Amaterasu of resolve

Picture-2:-
All-out-war!!! What will be the outcome...!!?
Title: A new power!!
Eight: Gwuhaaa!!

Picture-3:-
Sinobi 1: Wait a sec!
Shinobi 2: What is it?
Shinobi 1: That's the Uchiha family crest!
Shinobi 1: We should alert the Raikage immediately, rather than trying to deal with things ourselves (Filling in the blanks here, so don't come crying to me if the translation's wrong)
Shinobi 2: With his brother the victim of something like this, knowing the Raikage... he won't let this deed go unpunished

Picture-4:-
Fukasaku: Here ya' go, read it
Book: "do-konjo ninden"
Guts and an Iron Will: A Ninja Chronicle (A somewhat creative adaptation here...)
Naruto: do-konjo... ninden...

Sidetext: Sasuke, having gained a new power, ???????
Chapter Preview: What happens after Naruto reads Jiraiya's book!? Next Issue, "do-konjo ninden" ????????

Edit:- A bit more,

The Amaterasu hits Hachibi. It's a flame that is said to be inextinguishable.
The Amaterasu gets Karin as well (probably's Hachibi's deed)
Although very difficult, but eventually Sasuke defeats the Hachibi.
The shinobi duo watching with a binocular from afar see Sasuke's back.
Uchiha?
What should we do now?
The opponents are Akatsuki. Rather than acting on our own we should report this to Raikage-sama. His younger brother was beaten (the chinese word here can also mean "killed") he won't stay quiet about it.

Scene changes to Naruto.
Toad oil training is apparently finished.
Naruto seems to be able to draw the natural energy without using the oil now.
Naruto: If so, maybe I can use that jutsu as well...
Fukasaku: Huh? What're you talking about? But more important than that...
Fukasaku hands a book with "?????????" written on its cover to Naruto.
This is the first book written by Jiraiya-chan.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
So Naruto still retains his toad eyes. Wonder if he'll use the Rasenshuriken against Pein now?

^thats kind of a random leap...

I think he'll get the eyes knocked off him, i doubt they would keep that on him forever...

anyways, are you forgetting the fact that after reading this book, Naruto will FINALLY figure out that Minato is his father?! thats gonna be gewd :D

uber gon

Accept Change
^thats kind of a random leap...

I think he'll get the eyes knocked off him, i doubt they would keep that on him forever...

anyways, are you forgetting the fact that after reading this book, Naruto will FINALLY figure out that Minato is his father?! thats gonna be gewd :D

Meh, he probably already knows, but Kishi will probably picks this moment to say that Naruto knows who his parents are.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
No, I believe Naruto is ignorant to the fact that he is the son of a Hokage. I think that was hushed up.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
No, I believe Naruto is ignorant to the fact that he is the son of a Hokage. I think that was hushed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.