• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber gon

Accept Change
Interesting dilemma. I wonder how that would work out.

Maybe we'll get a Pein and Konan stuck in the forest arc and we'll find out what happened to Yahiko.

Kazuki Mirai

So Konahamaru knows Rasengan eh? =/ Naruto clone here we go. >> Why don't Kishimoto give Rasengan to everyone while he's at it. It's going to be practically the Kamehameha of the series where several characters knows it. Oh wait, that was the Shadow Clone Jutus.

HoennMaster

So I think that the attack will end next week. Pain knows Naruto is not in the village, so he'll live it alone for know. I wonder if the real Pain is nearby.

lucky_u

I can't believe Konohamaru can use Rasengan without training. This is so unfair.
Naruto had to train so long to use Rasengan while Konohamaru can perform Rasengan without training, although Konohamaru's Rasengan is smaller.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

correction, PATHETICALLY smaller. But for Pein to not be able to waste that little kid instantly.....Pein's pretty pathetic =3

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
But wait a minute guyz...Correct me if I'm mistaken but, didn't the frog guy, Fukasaku(was that his name? I forgot) say that like you could only get there by like signing that contract thing that the frog guy has in frog world? The only way u could get there is if u signed that contract amirite?
...Oh...Wait a minute...
Jiraya signed that contract...
And he died in Pein's city/country/place...
Hmm I wonder however might Pein get to frog land?
Well the thing is anyone can reach Myobokuzan Mountains but the problem is it is very difficult to find that place & would take months to get to it to on foot & even if you manage to find the place, Fukusaku said that the place is also sort of a natural maze so anyone can get lost there easily. But since Naruto had already signed the contract, the frogs just reverse summon him to the mountains.

Now the question is how would Pain find about that place. Maybe one of the Pain's would find the dead frog's body (the one Danzou killed) & use it in some way to find the location of that place.

As for the chapter i found it really funny how Konohamaru was interpreting Naruto's instructions to do Rasengan. And also i don't have any problem with him learning it since even though he is the 5th person to learn it but since two of the users are dead (3, if Kakashi really dies) then there would be only 3 people left with that technique (2, if Kakashi really is dead).

Also now that Tsunade knows that the Pain's know about Naruto's location i think she will try to stop GR Pain (as of now) from going after Naruto since now that Pain knows of Naruto's location he would immediately leave Konoha to go to the mountains.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
Pain could have quite a few in his hands to know how to get there. But i think tsunade might fight him now to stop him from leaving. and this, as many of us predict/foresee, might spell the end for tsunade. in her attempt to save konoha's will of fire, she pays for it with her life at the hands of pain. I just hope she puts up a really good fight, she should..."don't underestimate the 5th hokage!"

uber gon

Accept Change
Can't believe Konohamaru interpreted the Rasengan as a Sexy jutsu upgrade.:p

Now I'm curious as to what his elemental specialty will be.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Hah! I was right! A friend and I were discussing whether or not Pein has a body controlling the others. We were right!

bookist

I doubt it I just think hell come bcak to them when Pein is done.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how Toad Land will fare against Pein? That is, if Pein actually gets there and not eaten by something.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
After reading some of the reviews of other people, i have come to think that none of the Pain body (maybe except GD Pain's body) would be able to leave Konoha & would get destroyed by the nins of Konoha but since the real Pain is still out there it won't be that much of a problem to him since he can just get new bodies for himself to use (like he did for AR Pain).
As for where the real Pain might be i think either Team Guy (especially Neji because of his Byakugan) or the Team which is coming from Cloud Country might notice him nearby Konoha but they would at the same time notice the destruction of Konoha & would go there to help out. Also i think that we might see the real Pain in shadows when this whole Konoha attack is over or around its end.

HoennMaster

I think Pain will just disappear as soon as the chapter starts, their won't be any confrontation with Tsunade.

I hope the Cloud Ninja come soon. We haven't seen them in a while.

Hah! I was right! A friend and I were discussing whether or not Pein has a body controlling the others. We were right!

Um, your a little late to the party. People have been discussing this for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.