• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Sasuke either has to die or something else, it is WAAAY too cheesy him to just "coming back" to the village.

Sorry...which village is this you're speaking of? *Gazes out over massive f***ing crater* I can't see a village anywhere...

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Well, wouldn't it be cheesy? I don't see anyway he can come back without it being cheesy.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I don't know, but I'm getting another premonition (I was right with Kakashi, might as well hear me out).

What if Tsunade sent Sasuke on a 2-faced mission? He went to Orochimaru to destroy him on the inside and Akatsuki to destroy them from the inside.

lucky_u

you know naruto is going to be hokage, and rebuild konoha, thats my guess
I thought of that too. Probably it will end with Naruto as Hokage, looking at the rebuilding Konoha, then the end.(Still wondering who is Naruto's wife by then?)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well what i am thinking now is how will things go if Danzou becomes the Hokage. My guess is that he would immediately accept Pain's offer which Tsunade rejected (about joining forces). If this happens then my guess is that it would make the Raikage a lot angry & we would see the beginning of the conflict which might lead to the Ninja War. And if this happens i can clearly see the Mist, Akatsuki & Danzou on one side and Sand, Cloud on one side (with the Ninja who opposes Danzou helping them{which is less likely to happen since ninja's has to serve there village no matter what they think about how things are being taken care off}). My guess is that the Rock Country might join the Akatsuki side to gain power (which i think was the reason the fought the pervious war) or might join the Sand, Cloud side to oppose Danzou but might leave their side once Danzou is defeated.

Also i think whatever might be the goal of the Root Aubu, Danzou's real intension is to take control of everything & i wouldn't be suprised if we see him becoming power seeker & would won't to control the whole Ninja World.

Last edited:

Haxon22

iJerk
Well my thought is this, I think Naruto and the 8 tailed fox will team up (don't think he's dead yet)

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Yeah, that one is pretty obvious.

Haxon22

iJerk
Well Naruto's Kyuubi is a lot stronger than Killerbess. Plus with a different personality than Killerbees Kyuubi.

uber gon

Accept Change
Well Naruto's Kyuubi is a lot stronger than Killerbess. Plus with a different personality than Killerbees Kyuubi.

Maybe Madara did something that made the Kyuubi the way he is now. Heh, maybe the Kyuubi is actually a nice guy in reality.:p

Haxon22

iJerk
Maybe Madara did something that made the Kyuubi the way he is now. Heh, maybe the Kyuubi is actually a nice guy in reality.:p

Lol highly doubtful

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I can see Danzou becoming Hokage, but for like only a month? Then he's thrown out and murdered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.