• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
the likes of danzou/pain/madara won't really work out, power seekers are wary and distrustful of other power seekers for they only wish power for themselves. but that happening is very much likely considering how things are happening now. I hope tsunade will still be alive until naruto comes back and she annoints naruto as the next one...despite the fact that konoha is screwed.

Haxon22

iJerk
Would be one heck of a plot twist though.

Ya it would be something interesting.

Speaking of Madara,do you think he'll end up betraying Pain

Ya it would be something interesting.

Speaking of Madara,do you think he'll end up betraying Pain

I doubt it, I bet Naruto will defeat Pein and he will ask Naruto to kill him but he declines and Pein dies later on. Madara will be a different plot that I'm not planning on getting into.

Haxon22

iJerk
^^ For some reason I cant see Naruto defeating Pein. I mean the man just blew up an entire village within seconds.

How could Naruto Match up with that? Ya I know his Kyubbi is there, but I just can see him killing Pein

Maybe someone else helps him maybe?

Any thoughts?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I was just reading some reviews about the recent chapter, & i found something odd. In the pic where Konan says that “you’re determined to do that, Nagato" she seems to be looking at her left side & when we see her looking at the explosion in Konoha she is looking directly infront of her. I can clearly say that she hasn't changed her position after being summoned by AR Pain there (by the positions of the Pain bodies in the ground). So why does she look at her left side (away from Konoha) when she says that & also the way the statement is said makes me think that she is directly saying the things to the person she is addressing.
So does this in a way prove that Nagato is really near Konoha to channel his chakra to the Pain bodies & at that moment when Konan makes this statement she is looking towards Nagato or in the direction in which he is.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Very interesting info Lucario. Thanks for passing it on here.

I'm gonna see that pic again.

~Heaven Help Us~

Not really. when you look here, you see 6 bodies. they are 5 of pains bodies and konan. so god realm pain isn't there. then here konan turns her head to talk to god realm pain who is in the air here. so she was just talking to GR pain because he wasnt there with them.

you get me?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Not really. when you look here, you see 6 bodies. they are 5 of pains bodies and konan. so god realm pain isn't there. then here konan turns her head to talk to god realm pain who is in the air here. so she was just talking to GR pain because he wasnt there with them.

you get me?

If you check the start of page 08 you will see that AR Pain is running into the forrest (directly coming from Konoha) & then she summons everyone else. Here you can see that Konan is standing right infront of AR Pain & she also asks AR Pain about whats happening. Then in page 10 you can see that she is first addressing her concern to AR Pain but when the bodies deactivate you can see that she turns her head towards her left side keeping her eye on ground level. Then in page 14 you can see Konan looking a bit towards her front-right side to she smoke coming from Konoha (you can also notice that she hasn't changed her position after being summoned there by seeing the position of the Pain bodies).
As you are saying that she was addressing to GR Pain who was in the air, shouldn't Konan be looking towards the sky in front of her (not her left side on ground level) because then only she would be looking towards Konoha & GR Pain who is directly above Konoha's central part.

ak47madden

Berserk
Has anyone seen the spoilers?

Naruto + Jiraiya outfit = Win.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I don't think anyone has seen the spoilers. If you have them, let us know.

Well, I don't expect to see spoilers this week though. I'll probably just see the chapter. I expect Lucario to be celebrating Christmas and not post the spoilers.

Merry Christmas to all! (If you celebrate something else, please substitute "Merry Christmas").

Mawile XD

ello thar
Well, where are the spoilers? I'd be interested in seeing them. Merry Christmas, and all that jazz.

Also, it would be awesome if Naruto stayed looking like the Fourth...

ak47madden

Berserk
Well, where are the spoilers? I'd be interested in seeing them. Merry Christmas, and all that jazz.

Also, it would be awesome if Naruto stayed looking like the Fourth...

The spoilers are on www.narutoforums.com

It's not a scanlation forum, its a Naruto/alternate manga discussion forum like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.