• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
That was a joke. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously
If thats the case, my bad.

That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps he'll get Pain to tell him where his real body is? Well, more likely he'll meet up with Shikamaru and the others after Pain is done for and he'll find out then (since they're supposedly on it). Come to think of it, I'm not really sure how Naruto figured out that Pain had a real body in the first place... did his father tell him that?
Actually, Naruto already knows where Pain is, he stabbed himself with a chakra blade and traced it back to the origin. Apparently he can do that in sage mode. As for how he found out ... no idea. I can't remember where that comes up in the manga. He could have remembered the code message Jiraiya wrote and deduced from that.

Haxon22

iJerk
Maybe Naruto goes to see how Hiniata is doing first... the goes to confront Nagato

uber gon

Accept Change
I don't know why, but just reading the newest chapter made me a bit sad for some reason. Seeing them as little kids and seeing them where they are now...and Konaha village being destroyed...how devastating.

Yeah, Konan as a kid looked like a friend I had in High School. Hope she lives after this.

uber gon

Accept Change
Konan looked better as a kid. I just hope she doesn't die here, she needs to do something. I'd hate to see Naruto kill her quickly.

Maybe she'll turn good or something.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh

Konoha's fault for not having a single Shinobi that could stand up to a single S-Class Rogue Ninja xD

What should have happened, is instead of them all facing Pain one on one, or 3 on 3, a butt load (like over 50) shinobi should have jumped him and swarmed him. Sure, strength is well, powerful, but a swarm can be really effective. They wasted so much time and shinobi on trying to find out his secret, but if dozens of Jonin had swarmed each of Pain's paths, they would have easily overwhelmed them.
Pain was seen several times with dozens of dead shinobi surrounding him. Swarming didn't work.

And it's not 'a single S-Class Rogue Ninja', it's 'five S-Class Rogue Ninja with healing abilites', 'one S-Class Ninja' and 'one simingly far above S-Class Ninja'.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Why does everyone here want every single character to live? We need more deaths imho.

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
The more deaths, the shorter the resulting story. Already, numerous key characters have either died, or come close to dying. Most of the village is also dead, with only a couple dozen or so known survivors.

(Although a shorter story might be what some of you want)

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I don't want a short story, but we're nearing the end and we should be seeing more deaths.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Pain was seen several times with dozens of dead shinobi surrounding him. Swarming didn't work.

And it's not 'a single S-Class Rogue Ninja', it's 'five S-Class Rogue Ninja with healing abilites', 'one S-Class Ninja' and 'one simingly far above S-Class Ninja'.
Hmm...try swarming him with good Shinobi, who are actual characters so they get that 'ImmaCharacter' chakra shield around them? =3

Anyway, characters I can see dying before the series is over:

Kisame
Zetsu
Konan
Pain
Madara
Might Guy (He'll go 8th gate - why else did they mention going into 8th gate will kill you?. Suigetsu will probably kill Kisame, and Suigetsu will kill Guy)
Tsunade
Danzou
Suigetsu
Karin
Jugo (How can Sasuke return to Konoha like he so will, if he still has Hawk?)
Kabuto

Anyone got any other ideas?

Raging Flame

Pingas trainer
The more deaths, the shorter the resulting story. Already, numerous key characters have either died, or come close to dying. Most of the village is also dead, with only a couple dozen or so known survivors.

It has already been revealed, by the slug, that the villagers are safe.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Actually, Naruto already knows where Pain is, he stabbed himself with a chakra blade and traced it back to the origin. Apparently he can do that in sage mode. As for how he found out ... no idea. I can't remember where that comes up in the manga. He could have remembered the code message Jiraiya wrote and deduced from that.
Funny how it took that special team a long time to figure anything out, and Naruto just suddenly comes to it through a realization.

Suigetsu
Karin
Jugo (How can Sasuke return to Konoha like he so will, if he still has Hawk?)
It would be kind of messed up, though, for Sasuke to just forget about his dead teammates and return to Konoha like he'd never left. I mean, being a dangerous Rogue ninja for all this time, not to mention whatever trouble he'll cause when he finally arrives.... I know he got rid of a couple of Akatsuki and Orochimaru, and had little to no association with actual crimes of any kind IIRC, despite his attitude and ideas, but I'm just wondering how Naruto will get him to change, and how he'll be accepted again by his old village (since I'm almost 100% sure that's what events have been leading to...) Perhaps he'll atone by fighting Madara after he sees the light.

...or maybe he'll actually die? Hard to see Kishimoto getting rid of him, but that would be a pretty flashy ending for the story.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Funny how it took that special team a long time to figure anything out, and Naruto just suddenly comes to it through a realization.

He had an epiphany!

I would love to see Gai open all the gates. Wonder how strong and fast he'll become then. Hell, Lee was fast and dangerous opening only five gates, wonder what will happen if all eight are opened.

uber gon

Accept Change
He had an epiphany!

I would love to see Gai open all the gates. Wonder how strong and fast he'll become then. Hell, Lee was fast and dangerous opening only five gates, wonder what will happen if all eight are opened.

We know Gai would die if he opens all the gates.

Most of the time a character dies, thier deaths can be long and major, which may slightly increase amount of episodes. But I wont say many people will die now except maybe Pein, or Kakashi, since what I've noticed is that most characters die or never comes back after evryone knows most things about that person.

I think that for now, Kakashi or anyone wont die, maybe pain, but the slug did say everyone's safe

uber gon

Accept Change
After reading Sonic Universe I'm starting to think Sasuke may become reformed to an extent. Maybe he'll be the Sound Village Hokage or something.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
He'd be the Otokage, since the Hokage's only for Konohagakure. :p

Anyway, he'll reform, to an extent. I don't know what, but unless Kishi stops being cliché, his friendship with Naruto will have to be fixed.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I bet Sasuke's reform will go like this.

*Shows Sasuke weakened from some random battle*
*Sakura appears and slaps him Tsunade style. AKA she beats the **** out of him*
*Sakura rants*
*Sasuke goes through some flashbacks*

Now, either this chain will happen*

*Sasuke runs off but begins to question himself*
*Naruto beats the **** out of Sasuke later*
*Sasuke goes through more flashbacks*
*Sasuke reforms*

or:

*Sasuke reforms and ends up carrying Sakura back to the village because she has collapsed after beating the **** out of him/Sasuke reforms and Sakura drags him back to the village because he has fainted from getting the **** beaten out of him*

Status
Not open for further replies.