• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Ok.....Last chapter was totally lame.

The whole destined thing has been so overused in manga's and anime's so much that its not even funny. Was hoping Kishimoto wouldn't take that cop out, but I was wrong. Could have came up with something better

Chimchar15

The point is Naruto is supposed to be the one who breaks the "hatred", you know that thing we learned about through that whole talk with Nagato. Sasuke is continuing the hatred thing. So Naruto needs to defeat Sasuke to get to closer to achieving this goal.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
But still, the whole destiny thing was uneeded. We have seen that so many times. Honestly, I have no idea where Kishimoto is going. But I can tell Naruto and Sasuke will battle it out

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Quite frankly, Sasuke has every right to be angry. Sure he's going about his revenge in a weird way, But it's not as if the act of killing is causing the trouble. The so-called trouble is that he decided he didn't want to stay in Konoha and now their after him, Which is perfectly alright. The problem is that Naruto doesn't understand the world around him. He continue to exist in a childish wonderland and make excuses for a person who doesn't want those excuses. Naruto needs a reality check soon, And this revelation doesn't seem like it's gonna help with that.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The point is Naruto is supposed to be the one who breaks the "hatred", you know that thing we learned about through that whole talk with Nagato. Sasuke is continuing the hatred thing. So Naruto needs to defeat Sasuke to get to closer to achieving this goal.

Hmm, I do not see why another fight would help break the chain of hatred.

If anything, wouldn't another fight increase the hatred?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Hmm, I do not see why another fight would help break the chain of hatred.

If anything, wouldn't another fight increase the hatred?

..Yes..like when Madara battle the 1st hokage...it only doubles the hatred

I think it doubled because Madara lived to continue his master plans. If Sasuke dies, the hatred ends (hopefully Madara dying along the way).

im gonna say that naruto might have a chance to reason or convince saskue that wat he's doing is wrong and that he should jus accept his hatred and possible put it to the side. After all...this is all of madara fault.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
According to Kishi, It's no ones fault. Madara and Sasuke are merely puppets to the hatred of their ancestors.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
No doubt that Naruto and Sasuke will fight. The question is that will Naruto have to kill Sasuke to rid the world of the "hatred".

Chp 463 Spoiler
Source: onemanga / www.edgarluvitug.com
Credits: Suijetsu
Verification: Confirmed

The shidori breaks the erodou( the belt that the raikage wears) and the rest of the shidori penetrates the belly of the raikage(it does not seem to be a deep cut)

Raikage: To wound me?! you have the same jutsu then Kakashi!!!
The raikage takes Sasuke and turns him over and says to him that this is the end, he will fall victim to the "raiga bomb!!"

Sasuke falls to the ground but seems like he was protected by susanoo's bones. (looks like Itashi gave him more then he expected)

Sasuke seems to think for the first time about his retreat...
His eyes are in MS

There's a weird part where the raikage seems to be giving Sasuke some chakra so they can continue the fight?!?( not sure what this meant)

Karin: What is this chakra?! its the chakra of a Bijuu?!( again not sure about that comment)
Scene changes to Naruto,

Madara: I wonder if you are gonna try to change Sasuke's mind like you did for Nagato...
Kakashi: Why did you capture all those bijuu's? and what is the link in between the bijuu's and the curse of hatred of the uchiha?!
Madara: I just want them all in the end, that's it!
Madara" It was fun talking to all of you, now if you would excuse me...
Madara vanishes from the scene with the help of his time space jutsu.

The scene cuts to Sasuke again
Sasuke uses amaterasu and thanks to the jutsu, he his able to get out of the Raikages assaults.
the fight continues
Darui: The raikage is using is left arm!!
the raikage is about to end the fight, sasuke is down for the count and the chapter ends with the raikage in the air and preparing his finishing move

Nothing too important, but here it is:

It seems the Raikage is a Nin-Tai Jutsu Pro.
Also, Shi had said something: "He can manipulate the black flames as far as that? (clad in an armour shape) Is his ability greater than Itachi!?

Hmm~ Will he pass away by the judged death sentence... Onto One-Piece...
If this is going where I think it is, I'm actually gonna have to break something.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Great now Sasuke apparently has Susanoo. He officially is "broken".:mad:

HoennMaster

Good job Itachi...you want to protect Sasuke and Konoha, and now he is going to become a borderline monster. Sadly, I think we all know what will happen next week. Raikage's attack will miss blah blag.

uber gon

Accept Change
Good job Itachi...you want to protect Sasuke and Konoha, and now he is going to become a borderline monster. Sadly, I think we all know what will happen next week. Raikage's attack will miss blah blag.

Well you can't have everything go your own way everytime.

Cyan

Mortal
Great now Sasuke apparently has Susanoo. He officially is "broken".:mad:

The moment he got MS, he was officially broken (Chidori, Lions, and now the nightmare fuel eyes? Come on)

So Riakage is actually a pretty pimp fighter. Much better that Killer Fiddy

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Have those been confirmed? Just because Sasuke gets a technique doesn't mean he is, as you say, broken. If that was the case then Naruto should have been labeled broken a long time ago. He learned three A Rank techniques, one of them in a couple hours.

Ok, this is what I think is going to happen in the end for all you "will naruto change sasuke?". Sasuke finds out madara is using him or something and attacks him. A flashy battle happens, but sasuke gets hurt and loses, then naruto comes up and sees sasuke all beat up and the two have some kind of touching moment. Naruto gets like really mad at madara and totally goes beserk and kicks madaras *** with sage and fox jutsu combo. After the battle its happily ever after...

tell me what you think, remember im predicting this.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Why would Susanoo appear just so it could protect Sasuke?

I thought Susanoo could only be used after Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were used, or is that even confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.