• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

^you aren't really a sasuke fan aren't you? :p
although that would be funny

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wonder I think the new arc will start arround 490

I hope we don't have to rush. I'm looking forward to this arc being longer. I was also hoping this would be the last arc, but the manga seems to go on forever.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
well since he can throw his rasenshuriken now, he might hit him when flying away
Yes but naruto has the worst aim out of the characters in the series. Hes always missing with it and it takes him his last try to actually get it right.

I hope we don't have to rush. I'm looking forward to this arc being longer. I was also hoping this would be the last arc, but the manga seems to go on forever.

I hope theres a new arc and isnt it a good thing if it has so many chapters.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sakura went from the coolest character to an idiot in one refresh. God's sake. She was so close.

So much for Sasuke vs. Kakashi. And I doubt Naruto vs. Sasuke will be soon.

Is Sasuke going blind!?

7 tyranitars

yep,
and it was never intended to be a real fight
and yes sasuke is going blind

ForteAnly

I knew that Sasuke was overusing his MS techniques but I didn't think he was going to go blind that fast. I guess Kishi really wants Sasuke to implant Itachi's eyes for his final power up.

Lorde

I knew that Sasuke was overusing his MS techniques but I didn't think he was going to go blind that fast. I guess Kishi really wants Sasuke to implant Itachi's eyes for his final power up.

He's used his MS more than anyone else, it was bound to happen. Itachi used it a few times during the series but Sasuke was using it too much.

Blaziryu

Sasuke has completely lost it. I hoping Kakashi would give him a serious beating, but I guess Naruto would to do. I really hope Naruto slash Sasuke's eyes so he can feel completely powerless.

Lorde

A lot of Sasuke hate around here despite him being a fan favorite :(

I can see Sasuke running away. Without his MS, he's done for and he knows it.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
well since he can throw his rasenshuriken now, he might hit him when flying away
The FRS is easy to dodge and Naruto wouldn't throw it unless he resolved to kill Sasuke.

Hopefully Naruto will do something to Sasuke that will really humiliate him. I REALLY want to see Sasuke learn some humility.
Sasuke won't learn humility til the end of the series, And Naruto would be the last person to teach him some.

Is Sasuke going blind!?
Doubtful. It's more then likely blowback from using his MS in three different fights. The same thing happen after he fought Kirabi.

Lorde

Power-ups, courtasy of Madara probably. I can see Itachi's eyes being useful too. I think once Sasuke gains the Eternal MS, that he'll reach the peak of his power tbh.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Power-ups, courtasy of Madara probably. I can see Itachi's eyes being useful too. I think once Sasuke gains the Eternal MS, that he'll reach the peak of his power tbh.

I can't even imagine how much powerful he could get.

So, what's going to happen to Karin? Death or become a leaf ninja?

Lorde

So, what's going to happen to Karin? Death or become a leaf ninja?

Probably neither. She's been saved so she'll probably stick around, but I don't see her becoming a Leaf ninja, maybe she'll give them info, but she won't stay with them, she knows they're her enemies per se.

lugia

I got it, Sasuke and Madara go on a trip with their Sharintanks and blast everything the F*ck away

OT : Sasuke is going blind then Madara gives him one of his 99 boxes of eyes on the wall so he'll only have 98 boxes of eyes on wall

OneManga Forums (Can't link directly to Naruto forum Part Cause i can't enter the site until the 28. February cause i got a 3 day forum ban,but you'll find it under The Big Three (Naruto - Bleach - One Piece ) and it's a site where you can read manga,1090 at the moment

lugia

I got it, Sasuke and Madara go on a trip with their Sharintanks and blast everything the F*ck away

OT : Sasuke is going blind then Madara gives him one of his 99 boxes of eyes on the wall so he'll only have 98 boxes of eyes on wall

OneManga Forums (Can't link directly to Naruto forum Part Cause i can't enter the site until the 28. February cause i got a 3 day forum ban,but you'll find it under The Big Three (Naruto - Bleach - One Piece ) and it's a site where you can read manga,1090 at the moment ;292;;292;;292;;292;;292;

ForteAnly

I think that Karin is going to take off now that nobody is paying attention to her. I don't see her joining the leaf at all.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I think that Karin is going to take off now that nobody is paying attention to her. I don't see her joining the leaf at all.

I think shell stay and mabye join up with sakura since their both great healers but I definetly dont see her joining the leaf but they probably wouldnt accept her anyways.

Lorde

I wonder what she'll do with her life. Sasuke and Akatsuki don't want her, Orochimaru is basically dead, the Leaf would interrogate her and her village was burnt down. She's helpless on her own.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I bet she'll go back to Sasuke. Kishi has clearly shown that if a girl is in love, They'll continue after the guy even if he's a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.