• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Speaking of Karin, did anyone notice how she looks completely flat-chested? It doesn't even look like nothings there when Sakura is healing her. Wonder if its because of her ability?

Your saying that sasuke hasnt been a major character until the oorochimaru and itachi fight? Hes been part of the story since at least the chunin exams.

I'm not saying that. I'm referring to Part 2 specifically. Sasuke wasn't a major focus until his fight with Orochimaru.

This chapter seemed rushed, too rushed. We didn't even get to see how Kakashi and Sasuke ended up in the river below the bridge.

That's not rushing, that's just strange drawing there.

Recently? You mean like, the last 3 years, with a few months being Naruto/Pain?

Ok so recently wasn't the right word, but you know what I mean. :)

im not far behind but the mangas are too expensive

$9.99 is not expensive. I don't like paying it either, but I wouldn't say that is expensive at all.

Why do people always think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke?

Besides, Madara has his plate full, what with needing to find a new pawn to synch with the statue of sealing...

Because Madara always does rescue him. And you do realize that's why he saves Sasuke right? He wants Sasuke to sync with the statue.

I hope we don't have to rush. I'm looking forward to this arc being longer. I was also hoping this would be the last arc, but the manga seems to go on forever.

The arc is called the Kage Summit arc. The summit is over so the arc should be over by now anyway.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I bet she'll go back to Sasuke. Kishi has clearly shown that if a girl is in love, They'll continue after the guy even if he's a psychopath.

Well you have a point there. I found the fact that Sakura couldn't get over Sasuke to be quite pathetic. I understand love but sometimes you need to take drastic action anyway.

Lorde

She was sooo close too... So sad, Lady Sakura.

Oh well. Team 7 is once again together. Sasuke stands NO chance now, unless Madara comes in.

Sasuke is certainly weaker without his Curse Mark and MS, but I guess we'll see his other talents.

ForteAnly

I wonder what she'll do with her life. Sasuke and Akatsuki don't want her, Orochimaru is basically dead, the Leaf would interrogate her and her village was burnt down. She's helpless on her own.

She might reunite with Suigetsu and Juugo. I just hope they don't do a team 7 where their goal is to bring Sasuke back too.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Sasuke is certainly weaker without his Curse Mark and MS, but I guess we'll see his other talents.
Not really, It's just that he's going up against stronger people then before.

She might reunite with Suigetsu and Juugo. I just hope they don't do a team 7 where their goal is to bring Sasuke back too.
Team Taka seem fine with how Sasuke is, So I doubt they'll try to change him. As long as they're useful, Sasuke will probably take them back.

uber gon

Accept Change
Somehow despite REALLY wanting to see Naruto and Kakashi ganging up on Sasuke and beating him up in a manner similar to this, I seriously doubt it is going to happen like this.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

yes he is indeed up to stronger people, killer bee raikage, mizukage, gaara, danzo and now sage mode naruto

also kishi said in an interview that something big is gonna happen to taka

Torpoleon

also kishi said in an interview that something big is gonna happen to taka
Really? Did he specify with saying 2010 or something?

Sasuke would probably flee. If he had not battled any stronger before fighting his former teacher and teammates, he would probably stay. The fight with Danzo really did a number on Sasuke.

7 tyranitars

HoennMaster

How? Naruto and Sakura have had no contact with anyone at the Summit and Kakashi had a brief meeting with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro and they didn't tell him anything about Sasuke's battle.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Actually I would presume that Gaara did tell Kakashi what happen at the summit, Since he knew of Sasuke's Susanoo. But it's doubtful anything conclusive will come from this meeting other then perhaps Naruto finally getting the resolve to kill Sasuke.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I'm so looking forward for next weeks chapter. Even after hearing many discussions about Taka, Karin should be smarter than to join Sasuke if that lunatic tried to kill her. I mean, she doesn't have anywhere to go (kinda reminds me of Kabuto, I wonder where he went?) but that doesn't justify her actions.

Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito.

Lorde

Taka will probably disband. Suigetsu still wants the Seven Swordsmen's Swords, Karin can't just go back with that psychopath Sasuke, and Jugo might learn to control his impulses on his own.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito.

I've always had this crazy theory that when something happened to Rin, he may have unlocked it then. Anyway though, now that he's used it once he's almost guarenteed to spend some time in a coma and the hospital again once this fight is over.

Taka will probably disband. Suigetsu still wants the Seven Swordsmen's Swords, Karin can't just go back with that psychopath Sasuke, and Jugo might learn to control his impulses on his own.

I thought he just wanted the samehada since it was the best sword of the seven. But we're still not even sure that suigetsu and jugo made it out alive.

Lorde

I thought he just wanted the samehada since it was the best sword of the seven. But we're still not even sure that suigetsu and jugo made it out alive.

I don't think they'll be killed that easily. And as for Suigetsu, I can see him going after all of them especially now that Kisame's blade has a "thing" for Killer Bee's Chakra.

7 tyranitars

somehow I feel pity for karin I mean I do rather see her join whit konoha and give them information

Status
Not open for further replies.