• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's not like she knows much about Sasuke or the Akatsuki's plan. Taka wasn't even officially with Akatsuki, they only helped with the Hachibi situation, which they failed at.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I'm so looking forward for next weeks chapter. Even after hearing many discussions about Taka, Karin should be smarter than to join Sasuke if that lunatic tried to kill her. I mean, she doesn't have anywhere to go (kinda reminds me of Kabuto, I wonder where he went?) but that doesn't justify her actions.
Naruto continues to chase after Sasuke even though Sasuke has tried to kill him several times and Sakura continues to "love" him and can't even muster up the power to hurt him. So really, Karin going back with Sasuke wouldn't be a big surprise. Not to mention she is technically a criminal and would more then likely be jailed for her help with aiding Orochimaru, Attacking Kirabi and Jei, And the assault on the summit. She's better off running for it then sticking around.

Things I don't understand: Why exactly, can Kakashi use Kamui and Sasuke can't? And how did he get the MS? He certainly didn't kill Obito.
Kakashi's MS is a mutation, While Sasuke's MS is natural.

It's not like she knows much about Sasuke or the Akatsuki's plan. Taka wasn't even officially with Akatsuki, they only helped with the Hachibi situation, which they failed at.
Karin knows where Akatsuki's bases are and with her abilities, She could probably fine anyone, Including Zetsu and Madara.

7 tyranitars

Kakashi's MS is a mutation, While Sasuke's MS is natural.
perhaps in awakened because he thinks it's his mistake al his old team mates are death..

and karin... meh I think she will be food for Ibiki (interrogation guy)

Torpoleon

somehow I feel pity for karin I mean I do rather see her join whit konoha and give them information
She'll probably give them information and then leave or something.

I just really want Chapter 485 to come already. I want to see everyone's reactions to being together again which has not happened in a while.

7 tyranitars

yeah... but kishi just loves cliff hangers.. this is the first time I couldn't even wait after the first day.

Lorde

Kishi isn't the only one, almost all mangaka like cliffhangers, especially right before a hiatus. It builds suspense.

7 tyranitars

hmm then I really should try to watch/read others..

ah well this won't be a real fight anyway most likely madara will get sasuke because he is his precious pawn

Lorde

Karin knows where Akatsuki's bases are and with her abilities, She could probably fine anyone, Including Zetsu and Madara.

Seeing as there are only two Akatsuki members to deal with, and those two might be moving about in search of the last Biju, I don't think intel on their old bases would help much. As for her being used to track them down, they're going to be coming for Naruto eventually so there isn't much point in searching for them.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Well knowing where the bases are could give them clues as to the actual location of the main base and using her to find them would allow them to be prepared for the fight, Instead of letting Madara get the jump on them.

dannydstk

there really wasnt much left to speculate on afte this chapter was there? lol no big secrets just an impeding fight that may or may not be intervened on by madara

7 tyranitars

go for the intervened fight :p

Lorde

I'm still kinda disappointed that the best parts are ahead of us and we're just getting to the end of this arc, which was overall disappointing.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Sadly, I don't think we'll get to see more ninjas fight aside from the ones Sasuke start in.

Lorde

That makes me sad, I hope this arc doesn't end like the Itachi arc, with about 6 chapters of backstory. It was cool and all but I want things to end with a bang :S

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I don't think we'll be getting any flashbacks soon, but there's no doubt that we'll have to endure a couple of chapters of discussing Sasuke fall into darkness and Naruto's wishes again.

7 tyranitars

it could go either way I hope it's just bam fight Naruto VS. Sasuke but then again it could be 5-6 chapters talk...

Lorde

Well hopefully it'll end with some sort of new revelation about one of the characters. We haven't had a good plot twist since we found out Itachi was a good guy.

7 tyranitars

yeah and my mouth was wide open at the moment although hints have been given before that.. perhaps something about danzo..

Lorde

I don't see how there's anything to learn about Danzo. We know most of the things about him, Itachi on the other hand was a virtual mystery.

Unless it's my whole "Danzo set the Kyuubi loose on Konoha" theory, I probably won't be surprised (yeah I know there's hardly any evidence, but it'd still be cool if Danzo was powerful enough to try).

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Well hopefully it'll end with some sort of new revelation about one of the characters. We haven't had a good plot twist since we found out Itachi was a good guy.

Yes, please. I'm tired of this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.