• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I'm pretty sure once a person dies, their Kekkei Genkai starts to deteriorate over time and it's been a few days since they we're killed, again. I'm pretty sure Konoha disposed of the extra bodies that were still intact.
Well, Madara did have a whole collection of Sharingans, So it's not hard to believe that he would have a way to preserve the Rinnegan. Zetsu would have had plenty of time to grab a body between the time Naruto and Deva went off fighting and the time Nagato revived everyone.

I really don't see anything wrong with what Naruto said. Yeah he still wants to save Sasuke, but he did say that he would take him down if he attacks the village.
The thing is, Naruto's completely forgetting about bring peace to the world or about stopping Madara's plan.

lucky_u

Well, Madara did have a whole collection of Sharingans, So it's not hard to believe that he would have a way to preserve the Rinnegan. Zetsu would have had plenty of time to grab a body between the time Naruto and Deva went off fighting and the time Nagato revived everyone.

The thing is, Naruto's completely forgetting about bring peace to the world or about stopping Madara's plan.

He did not say anything else, but it doesn't mean he's forgetting everything.
It doesn't fit to say anything else since Sasuke doesn't care.
Bringing peace and stopping Madara isn't going to even affects Sasuke's heart of revenge.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how Sasuke will react if Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre turns out to be false? Not that I think it is, but it would make things pretty interesting.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
He did not say anything else, but it doesn't mean he's forgetting everything.
It doesn't fit to say anything else since Sasuke doesn't care.
Bringing peace and stopping Madara isn't going to even affects Sasuke's heart of revenge.
It's pretty clear he is forgetting/skipping over the rest of the stuff. Madara stated moments before that Sasuke would be going after Naruto, Meaning Sasuke would likely be attacking Konoha before Madara died or world peace was made. So how could Naruto bring world peace like Minato and Nagato wanted, If he dies before the mastermind behind all the evil is defeated? Sasuke being dead won't bring peace to the world and considering Minato placed the Kyuubi directly in Naruto to fight Madara, Naruto's basically ignoring his role over his love of Sasuke.

Wonder how Sasuke will react if Madara's version of the Uchiha Massacre turns out to be false? Not that I think it is, but it would make things pretty interesting.
I doubt it would affect Sasuke much. He already deluded himself into believing everything was Konoha's fault. If a different version was revealed, He probably think it was a lie.

uber gon

Accept Change
At this point I REALLY want to see some form of Itachi to appear and call out Sasuke on his recent actions.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sasuke showed that he cared about Naruto somewhat since he stayed to hear what Naruto had to say. I want this to work so I hope Naruto can save Sasuke.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
If there's one thing we can count on, It's Sasuke being saved at the end. This chapter gave use a glimpse of that.

uber gon

Accept Change
If there's one thing we can count on, It's Sasuke being saved at the end. This chapter gave use a glimpse of that.

Saved, but I doubt anyone but Team 7 will really forgive him.

Lorde

Konoha would heal, I don't think many people dislike Sasuke, they still think his clan was "good" so I'm sure most sympathize with him. If Naruto can change him, they can't complain. He saved the village for God's sake, and he stopped Nagato with a book.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

true and sasuke looked kinda shocked when naruto said they would die together..

Lorde

true and sasuke looked kinda shocked when naruto said they would die together..

Funny, since it not only sounded like what the Third Hokage told Orochimaru when casting the sealing jutsu, but it also sounded like what Yamamoto told Aizen a few weeks ago in Bleach. A connection? The mystery deepens :/

ForteAnly

I think that's going to happen too. I think he will change but at the cost of Naruto's life.

7 tyranitars

Funny, since it not only sounded like what the Third Hokage told Orochimaru when casting the sealing jutsu, but it also sounded like what Yamamoto told Aizen a few weeks ago in Bleach. A connection? The mystery deepens :/

spoiling the good hopes hmm :p

but then again you can be right..

ForteAnly

Wouldn't it just be funny if they melded into one being and became Hokage together. Because that's the kind of thing Kishi would do.

It's time for Sasuke and Naruto to learn the fusion dance.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The last thing we need is more DBZ stuff. I'm actually hoping we see some more Bijuu and Jinchuriki abilities soon.

Lorde

Wouldn't it just be funny if they melded into one being and became Hokage together. Because that's the kind of thing Kishi would do.

What? That sounds really odd, not really what I see the author doing. It's too Orochimaru-ish.

I see Bijuu, but not Jinchuriki abilities. Killer Bee is going to have to get caught eventually, and he's already shown too many tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.