• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

I just wonder how though. Who knows if Kisame would have succeeded if Raikage nevr came along.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
As long as Madara doesn't remove his cloak and if it doesn't get destroyed then he'll be fine.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yeah, which reminds me, Zetsu is not wearing his cloak? A hint to what'll happen in the next chapter?
Doubt it, We already saw Zetsu murder once and that did little. Besides, Black Zetsu still has his cloak on.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hope Zetsu fights a major character. He may not be uber powerful like Itachi or Pain but he's gotta have more tricks up his sleeve (but not atm since he doesn't have a cloak haha).

His Spore Technique caught us by surprise.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Early spoiler is out.
Sasuke recognises Naruto and from now on, he will consider killing (defeating?) Naruto his number 1 [priority]. He heads back with Madara, having decided to transplant Itachi's eyes.

As expected, Kisame is no half work
Kisame has infiltrated the Land of Lightning within the Samehada. Him becoming one and capturing the Eight Tails was agreed before, during his talk with Madara. What was killed was a clone created by Zetsu's technique that was used as a substitute to feign [Kisame's] death.

Finally, we see Kabutomaru setting out to some country. I don't know which one, but he was finally able to become familiar with his body. He uses the White Snake to kill some country's ninja.

It ends with this.
What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
WTH! Are these spoilers confirmed? They are early.

I had a feeling kisame was alive but had no idea he was in samehada. Nice twist, that would explain why it chose killer bee, prepare for a sneak attack! Can't wait to see Kabutomaru again.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Early spoiler is out.
Sasuke recognises Naruto and from now on, he will consider killing (defeating?) Naruto his number 1 [priority]. He heads back with Madara, having decided to transplant Itachi's eyes.

Kisame has infiltrated the Land of Lightning within the Samehada. Him becoming one and capturing the Eight Tails was agreed before, during his talk with Madara. What was killed was a clone created by Zetsu's technique that was used as a substitute to feign [Kisame's] death.

Finally, we see Kabutomaru setting out to some country. I don't know which one, but he was finally able to become familiar with his body. He uses the White Snake to kill some country's ninja.

It ends with this.
What a tweest. Well, At least Akatsuki isn't so weak anyomore. A+ for Kabuto returning.

I knew it! I still had some hope Kisame was alive! So, that was a clone set up by Zetsu? Nice. We're being shown more and more of Zetsu.

And even Kabuto appears! Awesome spoilers. I wonder if he still plans to kill Sasuke and if the country he infiltrated was the Land of Iron (on second thought, where were Naruto and co. prior to the last chapter?)

Tsuki, are you certain of these spoilers veracity? In the end, it's still Tuesday.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Early spoiler is out.

It ends with this.
Well at least Kabutos back, I kinda like hm and his weird medical ninjutsu. However I am not glad on how Kisame is back, I like him but he should have died a long time ago.
What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Tsuki, are you certain of these spoilers veracity? In the end, it's still Tuesday.
As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.

Lorde

I hope it's fake, it's too much to take in. I wanted Kisame to die, he was so useless before and he'll just end up bumming me out now. As for Kabuto, at least he appeared.

HoennMaster

Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title?

Anyway I hope it is true. I'd love to see Kisame get another cool fight before dying and I'm glad that Kabuto won't be fading away. Sasuke has finally gone off the deep end. He said he wasn't going to take Itachi's eyes and now he gets beat up and comes running for them. Figures.

Lorde

Well at least Kabutos back, I kinda like hm and his weird medical ninjutsu. However I am not glad on how Kisame is back, I like him but he should have died a long time ago.
What is up with Kakashi? Is he trying to get himself killed although he could probably beat sasuke is he trying to die.

I don't believe the spoilers hint at Kakashi attempting anything risky. He isn't going to be able to stop Sasuke, Zetsu, and Madara from fleeing all by himself and it looks like Naruto is going to let them get away, even though they want to capture him and kill him in the process of extracing nine-tails.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Why does everyone post in spoilers when there's a warning right on the thread title?
Honestly, I don't know. I think I got yelled at once for not putting them in spoiler tags and I just got use to doing it.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
As far as we can tell, They are real. we got spoilers from the two people who normally post them saying basically the same thing. If it was false, They would have said so.

That's a relief. I thought it was too much for a chapter. Besides some friends/classmates I usually tell spoilers would kill me for raising their hopes :D

I'm intrigued by Kabuto's sudden appearance and his destination. By this time, Orochimaru's remains must have consumed all of his body...

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

[IMG139]http://i41.*******.com/s0v614.jpg[/IMG139]
Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I had to post this spoiler pic, since it had been so long since we had a scene like this in the story,

[IMG139]http://i41.*******.com/s0v614.jpg[/IMG139]
Kakashi: "It's this wound on his cheek! Sakura, you have to use an antidote immediately"
Sakura: "That is......! Then, that time with my poisoned kunai...?"

Hmm. Weird, but yes, it's been awhile.

Anyway, I really want to see Kabutomaru appear.

Lorde

Haha, Naruto got poisoned. That's funny, nice to see some comedic relief in the series, it's been so darn tense lately with all the death and despire in the air. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.