• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

yeah that made me laugh a bit
and yeaaaah finaly kabuto :p

uber gon

Accept Change
So is Kabuto still Kabuto or some Orochimaru amalgamation?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Kabuto with Orochimaru-like powers. Will Orochimaru ever really die? This is getting ridiculous, he's always alive in some shape or form. The guy is getting really old and having Kabuto use his power is just going to drag the story. Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Most likely, I see Kabuto joining Akatsuki during the war to aid with medical ninjutsu.

Hm, I don't see that happening. Isn't Kabuto regarded as a traitor by Akatsuki since he was allied with Orochimaru and the latter defected? Besides, Kabuto's a loner in search of power. He won't find power by aiding Akatsuki; he's neutral towards this war (at least, I think he is).

That reminds me, since Madara is going to Ame in search of the Rinnegan (at some point in the manga, maybe he'll try to kill Konan). After all, she defected and the penalty for that is death, as Madara told Sasuke.

7 tyranitars

sounds like the war is gonna be interesting

7 tyranitars

yeah I know what you mean, I was thinking about that this afternoon but I guese we have to wait :p

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
well I see kisame coming back but I just have a feeling that Madara has a couple of other members tucked away somewhere

At this point? Strongly doubt it. The organization was based on 10 people to link perfectly with Gedo Mazo. Tobi took the spot Sasori left and after that, they didn't recruit more members even though Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara etc. deceased.

Besides, I don't see any more ideas for Akatsuki members. They might have spies in some villages like Yura and Mukade were in Sunagakure. They said the Akatsuki's "seat of power" was Kirigakure. Maybe they still have sleeper agents in the Hidden Mist.

HoennMaster

Agents is all they can really have. Deidara and Hidan's rings are most likely destroyed, so they can't replace them. I doubt Madara will replace them. He's got a core alliance that follows him plus seven of the beasts. I hope we can actually see them in the manga. Especially after the anime's little Six-Tailed tease.

Lorde

Madara doesn't have time to be picky. He needs strong ninja to heal his warriors if he really intends to fight a full war. Kabuto would come in handy.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Quite the opposite, Madara has plenty of time. With Kisame still alive and aiming for Kirabi, That leaves only one target left before he can complete his plan. Now that Sasuke's getting EMS, He'll be ready soon to take on Konoha and retrieve Naruto.

zeno48

Zaker!
So what happens to Karin? will she confess everything she knows and what will become of her then?

Lorde

Looks like Karin will be interrogated by Ibiki. They need intel on Sasuke and Madara. Kinda funny how Kakashi's Kamui didn't affect Madara, then Madara uses a similar move to flee. What I thought was interesting, is that it appears that the Shapeshifting Jutsu or Art of Impersonation in VIZ is Zetsu's technique and not Pain's.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I'm glad Sasuke is finally taking Itachi's eyes. That means the end is nearing. Can't wait to see what it looks like and can do. I still can't believe Sakura still believes that there can be a happy ending for the former Team Seven. It really annoys me that now Naruto's gonna get even more vindication for his belief of Kirabi being alive without doing anything. Anyhow, The very best part about this chapter was the return of Kabuto. I'm really liking his new look and control of the white snake abilities.

uber gon

Accept Change
God I hope Madara rides on the Jyubei in this manner.

Lorde

Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.

uber gon

Accept Change
Looks like Madara's plan will go on without a hitch. Kisame has sneaked his way into Kumokagure and Sasuke will fight Naruto with an Eternal MS. Things are going to get interesting now, with Kabuto making his move too.

That or Bleach level repetition with Madara or Sasuke constantly overpowering everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.