• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
I wonder who will Kisame beat Kirabi? He's surrounded by the enemy and if he didn't manage to get him before, I have my doubts now... But knowing Kishi, that's the only reason that he managed to survive.

So, according to the cover, Zetsu's not human? Interesting... I always thought it was weird not giving him a scratched forehead protector. Funny how they treated Madara as a "magician" :D

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
And the plot thickens...

Looks like Kisame is still alive. And here I was hoping he was dead. He never did sit too well with me. But oh well. Naruto and Sasuke hold off their fight and Sasuke decides that he wants Itachi's eyes. Sakura is as useless as ever. Same as always. . .

But oh wait! Kabuto is back and sporting a totally *****in evil new look! Can't wait to see what this little devil is planning now.

HoennMaster

I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.

7 tyranitars

I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village :eek:

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I saw hidden waterfall head protectors at the ninjas kabuto attacked... so maybe he will take over that village :eek:

and yeah... I see kisame getting in trouble in kumo...

You mean like what Orochimaru did to the Land of Sound? Maybe, but how would that benefit Kabuto? He'd be the leader but Takigakure is generally looked upon as weak. Kisame will get in trouble, that much is obvious. I want him dead though to be honest.

7 tyranitars

oh yeah takigakure that's the japanese name (forgot it :3)
I don't know.. mayby he wants to join a side in the war or something else.. or just have some power somewhere..since most vilians are still power hungry idiots like in every
good manga
and about kisame I was a little disapointed that he was alive apart from his funny voice
in the japanese anime I do rather see him dead.. but hey at the moment we thought
that another jinchuuriki other then naruto didn'tget killed (not including gaara since he
was revived) we just got disapointed again.. because I now see how killer bee get
catched somehow

Lorde

When has the Takigakure been viewed as weak? Other then by Kakuzu.

Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon16

I wonder what exactly Kisame's mission is. Trying to take down the eight-tails is a hard task itself so obviously trying to take it down in the village is just a dumb move.

Plus, I wonder why Samehada is letting him hide there.

As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly". I don't think the hachibi would be that hard, after all the white zetsu kisame clone came pretty close to killing killer bee and Madara stated the copy would be weak. I think Kisame is alot stronger. Well I think Kisame had control over his sword the whole time, I bet once Hachibi is captured the sword will go back to him.

7 tyranitars

well takigakure was stronger since they used to have a tailed beast but now it is captured it isn't really strong anymore...
about kisame.. yeah he is one strong guy :p

HoennMaster

Any nation that isn't one of the 5 great nations (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) is weak by default. I mean both Kusagakure and Amegakure were so weak that most of the main battles during several wars were fought there. Takigakure shouldn't be much stronger.

Not necessarily. It doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not as strong as the Five Great Nations. There is a difference. Not to mention the Hidden Waterfall had a Tailed Beast given them a good fighting force. Amegakure has always had internal problems, which always prevented them from ever achieving anything. Plus, I know it's not technically canon, but the Anime has even made these villages look strong.

Lorde

If they aren't as strong as those 5 nations, then they're weaker than them. I know they had a tailed beast (7-tails) but we don't know if they even utilized it. It could've been one of those roaming Jinchuriki like Roushi so I don't think they used it so it is unclear if we can judge them by that factor alone.

7 tyranitars

true, they shouldn't be considered weak because else the other natiosn wouldn't bother
attacking them (ok they did several times in the past) but if thedy ereally where that weak then 5 great nations could just simply divide the smaller nations ok they are weaker then them considering size, economic and military power but they aren't weak since they
can controll a nation.

HoennMaster

Hell, Konoha was scared when the Hidden Waterfall was doing that training exercise in the anime....it was a filler but still :)

As Madara instructed, "hunt down the Hachibi slowly".

Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Was that in this week's chapter? Most have missed it. Why though? I don't get why they would want him to get into Kumo and then get 8-Tails. Wouldn't doing it outside the village make more sense?

You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.

Why didn't Madara ordered Pain to capture the Eight-Tails before the Nine-Tails? I mean, he would surely get it... Then again, it's Kishi's manga, not mine.

I'm so confused. Is Kisame alive, or is the sword double-crossing Bee?

Yes, Kisame's alive. He's inside the Samehada. Don't ask me how he managed to fit in there; perhaps he's fused with the sword itself.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

You know what happened to Kisame when he tried catching it the first time. This is the second, and by my guess, the last try Akatsuki will have to get their hands on the Hachibi. As soon as Madara declared war on the great nations, Kumo and Konoha won't leave their hosts unprotected, so it would be nigh impossible for Kisame to get him outside the village.

That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did, and that clone is actually weaker then Kisame. Meaning Kisame could have captured Bee already. It makes no sense why they would want to put Kisame into the village, especially after War is declared.

Lorde

That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did

Kisame did fight Killer Bee for the most part though. Zetsu switched with Kisame when they were in that water prison, which was near the end of the skirmish. He said so in the last chapter. Kisame should get some credit haha.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
That's not what I'm getting at. Kisame actually didn't fight Bee, one of Zetsu's spore clones did, and that clone is actually weaker then Kisame. Meaning Kisame could have captured Bee already. It makes no sense why they would want to put Kisame into the village, especially after War is declared.

Wait. White Zetsu only traded places with Kisame underwater. He even says so. Before that, it was Kisame vs. Killerbee, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.