• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is getting confusing... Is Kisame alive or dead? or was that just a fake?
And did Kabuto get to control Orochimaru's body or is that just him controlling Kabuto?
And when did someone use a kunai on Naruto recently? cant remember...

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Not necessarily. It doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not as strong as the Five Great Nations. There is a difference. Not to mention the Hidden Waterfall had a Tailed Beast given them a good fighting force. Amegakure has always had internal problems, which always prevented them from ever achieving anything. Plus, I know it's not technically canon, but the Anime has even made these villages look strong.
They're weak military wise. They have less ninjas then the major villages and less resources to draw on. That's why the major villages have been able to walk all over them in the past. An untrained Jinchuuriki isn't that useful for their fighting force. Not to mention that Taki was one of the villages that gave their Jinchuuriki away. Ame's leaders may have been strong, But their army has mostly been weak. Same for Kusa.

OK, this is getting confusing... Is Kisame alive or dead? or was that just a fake?
And did Kabuto get to control Orochimaru's body or is that just him controlling Kabuto?
And when did someone use a kunai on Naruto recently? cant remember...
Kisame is alive. He had a White Zetsu take his form and fake his death so he could sneak into Kumo. Kabuto gain control of the white snake cells that he sliced into his body. And Sasuke used Sakura's poison kunai to cut Naruto's cheek when he rushed in to save Sakura.

7 tyranitars

well in ame's case pain alone almost destroyed konoha singlehanded until naruto arrived so they should not be 'that' weak

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
well in ame's case pain alone almost destroyed konoha singlehanded until naruto arrived so they should not be 'that' weak

Pain did that, not his village's ninja. The leader of a village will always be strong, but that doesn't always hold true for his people. Anyways...

7 tyranitars

one very good shinobi is enough to cripple an rgeat nation which will increase the military power of for this example ame

Lorde

one very good shinobi is enough to cripple an rgeat nation which will increase the military power of for this example ame

Pain didn't cripple an entire nation. Only half of Amegakure was under his command and he only destroyed Konoha, not the entire land of Fire. They have enough strength to carry on.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Pain had a legendary doujutsu that made him the most powerful ninja ever. There's no longer any force in Ame that could match that power. Hanzou took out an entire troop of Konoha ninjas and beat all three Sannins at the same time, Yet Ame still lost the war. One ninja won't change the course of war. No matter how strong they are, If the rest of the village is weak, They'll still lose. Suna prove this when they sided with Oto to attack Konoha. The major villages have multiple ninjas with a high level of skill which the lesser villages don't have and can't complete with, And Konoha maintained the collection of most skilled before the recent times.

Lorde

I was so sure this arc was over, but it looks like Killer Bee versus Kisame all over again, unless they post-pone that fight for a while to give Naruto and everyone else a chance to return to Konoha?

7 tyranitars

I think it's the second one as this arc seems pretty much over now perhaps an arc of kabutomaru and kisame vs killer bee narutos training?

Lorde

I don't want an arc dedicated only to training and more small battles. I really want the final arc to debut, with the war and all. I think I'm ready for a bunch of intense fights. What could Kabuto be planning? He's not a threat all alone.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

yes otherwise kishi would rush it

Lorde

Seeing as everything is set up for war, I don't see how it's a bad thing:

-Kisame has made his move to sneak up on Bee while Kumogakure tries to hide him.
-Madara has made his move by taking Nagato's Rinnegan.
-Kabuto has made his move in Takigakure, most likely he's after Sasuke as he stated before.
-Sasuke has made his move by taking Itachi's eyes.
-Naruto has made his move by deciding to protect Konoha and save Sasuke.
-The other lands have made their move by deciding to protect Naruto and Bee while fighting a war.

HoennMaster

We don't know what Kabuto is up to, Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's eyes yet, The villages haven't started getting their defenses ready until just now, and Konoha needs to get the Hokage inaugurated. Everything is not set up for war.

dannydstk

Seeing as everything is set up for war, I don't see how it's a bad thing:

-Kisame has made his move to sneak up on Bee while Kumogakure tries to hide him.
-Madara has made his move by taking Nagato's Rinnegan.
-Kabuto has made his move in Takigakure, most likely he's after Sasuke as he stated before.
-Sasuke has made his move by taking Itachi's eyes.
-Naruto has made his move by deciding to protect Konoha and save Sasuke.
-The other lands have made their move by deciding to protect Naruto and Bee while fighting a war.

agrred but honestly its not much of a war kisame sasuke(and i guess u could count jugo and whats his name) madara and zetsu.......against 5 nations?
hmmmmmmm

We don't know what Kabuto is up to, Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's eyes yet, The villages haven't started getting their defenses ready until just now, and Konoha needs to get the Hokage inaugurated. Everything is not set up for war.

but sasuke is on is way to get tem and konoha isnt in immediate need of a inauguration it was understood at the kage summit that kakasi was the acting hokage

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Yes, but he hasn't gotten them yet. And Kakashi is not the acting Hokage. The other villages said that because they don't trust Danzo they reconizge Kakashi as the village's leader. He's not the acting Hokage until Konoha or the Daiymo elects him as Hokage.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what Sasuke's eyes will look like once it merges with Itachi's?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Kabuto's not even a part of the war, Getting EMS shouldn't take that long, And neither should making Kakashi the Hokage. Madara would be an idiot to wait for the villages to get ready. Then again, He hasn't been all that smart before now...

Lorde

He said he'd go after Sasuke first, since he "killed" Orochimaru. He's not going to do anything nice, that's for sure. As for Sasuke and Itachi's eyes, he asked for a transplant, in the previous chapter. It isn't going to take 20 chapters for it to happen.

The other villages should be ready soon, this is going to be a big deal afterall, it won't take ages for them to prepare troops for battle and such. I mean, what kind of nations take it easy during wartime? There's too much at stake. As for Kakashi, during this time of chaos, do you think they'll take their sweet time to inaugurate him? They need their 6th Hokage ASAP, especially with a war on their doorstep :/

I get what you're saying, but to me, it seems like Kishi could start the war in just about 5 chapters if he thought to.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

yes 5 chapters seems to be the limit then the war will start, as for kakashi as 6th hokage, Yamato said that most people would agree anyway and danzo was only elected acting hokage because the daimyo liked the way he spoke :p
en kabuto will sure want to go after sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.