• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydstk

well itachis got hhis ems now and e says he feels "stronger" god could they possibly power him up anymore

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
He have spoilers in http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/.

Apparently, Karin detects the Kyubi chakra inside Naruto, the trio re encounter Kiba, Lee and Sai and wake them up. Naruto and the rest of the Konoha teams argue about letting Sasuke go. The 5 Daimyo discuss the Shinobi alliance, Koharu and Homura just before pronouncing Kakashi as Hokage, receive the news that Tsunade woke up. Meanwhile, in the Sharingan lab, Sasuke is resting from transplanting Itachi's eyes.

7 tyranitars

hmm I guese then there is gonna be a sixth hokage for a while but she could give up the position..

EDIT - spoiler chapter 488

Daimyou : Akatsuki haves Bijuus ! There’s no time for quarrel !
Daimyou : But this shinobi alliance ? If we let Ninjas haves too much power, we’re in for a lot of troubles.

Earth Country Daimyou : Water Daimyou ! You can’t even trust your own shinobi ? but first …

Monitor Guy : huh, please can you come to an agreement ? Our power battery is going to shut off.

488 : To each one of them his country.

Thunder Daimyou : Thunder Country agree with this !
Earth Daimyou : Us too, just like before.
Wind Daimyou : We agree too.
Fire Daimyou : Mmh, I guess we can give it a try, Fire agree.
Water Daimyou : Ok, I got it. Water agree.

Monitor Guy : Good. And with this, the meeting for the Shinobi alliance ends.

Fire Daimyou : Well … I should contact Konoha immediatly.

Meawhile …

Lee, Kiba, Sai and Akamaru sleeps.

Naruto : You have a whole lot of trouble and those guys are sleeping ?

Sakura : “Ha haha …”

Naruto : Hmm …

Kakashi : “Sakura …
Thoses guys agreed to help you. When they wake up, I want you to apologize properly, you hear me ?

Naruto goes to Lee.

Naruto : “Geez … you guys … ”

Sakura : “Naruto … It’s my fault they’re like this, so be cool and …”

Naruto : “I don’t feel good right now … :/”

Sakura : “Just go and sleep” ******slaps Naruto*

Karin : “And If Naruto is like this, Sakura that’s your name right ? Isn’t that because of the poison you made ?

Sakura is surprised !

Kakashi ( Yeah, they’re having a beauty sleep, But I think Naruto is misunderstaning something here )

Back to the summit

Suna dude : Lord Kazekage is here !

Temari : Do we got the plan from Himaru ? ( Not really sure here )
Jounin : Yes

Kankuro : And the message from the Daimyou ?

Water Jounin : Did you had a good trip, Lord Kazekage ?
We received a message from the Daimyou.

Ao : Talk.

Akatsuchi : What this soon ?
Kurotsuchi : The Daimyous talked about Madara and the Bijuus ! The decision to team up to stop them wasn’t long.”

Back to Naruto

Kiba : “To think I was the one who found Sasuke …”

Naruto : “Come on, stop getting ******, Kiba.”

Sakura listen
Kiba : “Stop trying to act all high and mighty will ya ?”
Kiba : “Aren’t you the one who let Sasuke run after I found him ???”
Naruto : “You’re all talk but no action ! despite being from Konoha !”
Kiba : “What the … ! I should be the one saying that to you Naruto !”
Sai : “Now you said it ! To put it simply he’s just stupid because he thinks too much.”
Naruto : “Sai !! You sucker ! And you’re laughing !”
Sai :”Why, thank you !”
Naruto : THAT’S NOT A PRAISE !
Lee : Ahhhhhhaaaaa ! It looks like the Old Naruto-kun is back !
Kiba : “He means you never grew up ! A sucked is a sucker !”
Naruto : “Kiba, you sunovab …”

Karin : “This guy … is the exact opposite of Sasuke. His chakra is … cheerful and warm …”
“What the ? What’s this dark and sinister chakra inside him … it’s almost like …”

3 roots guys comes.

Kakashi, Sai and Naruto are surprised.

Root guy : “Sai ! What happened ? Explains !”
Naruto : “Who’re those guys ?”
Kakashi : “Some guys of the Anbu Roots.”
Sai : “Senpai ! As you probably figured out. Our Cursed Seal from Danzou-sama disappeared. This means …”
Root : “He died ?!”
Sai : “Yes. So I have things to discuss with you senpais. Here is our now Hokage, Hatake Kakashi and …”

Shizune : “Tsunade-sama !!!”
Shizune sense Tsunade’s heartbeat.
Medic : “What the ?”
Nin : “No, it can’t be.”

Tenten : What ? Kill Sasuke alone ? We would never had aknowledged such a thing.”
Shikamaru : “Tenten is right, Naruto. You were selfish here. Sasuke is the whole village’s problem.”
Kiba : “You know, we were prepared to kill Sasuke together. We had the resolve.”
Naruto : “I wasn’t selfish !”
Shikamaru : “Tell me Naruto ! You said you wanted to deal with him alone but … you wanted to cover him, right ?”
Sakura : “…”
Naruto : “I didn’t wanted to cover him at all !”
Neji : “The Kage Summit ! Sasuke was weakened after his fight with Danzou, Why didn’t you finished him in one shot ?”
Sakura : “Madara was here ! You talk like it would have been easy to deal.”
Kiba :”Even so … He was just in front of you ! Naruto you’re strong !
You’re the hero who defeated freakin’ Pain ! Someone like Sasuke should …”
Naruto : “That’s not it ! Sasuke will not back down with that … ( Inside him too there’s … )

Chouji : “What do you mean ?”

Naruto : “Anyway … You mustn’t fight with him.”
Neji : “?”
Naruto : “It’s my responsability to fight him and no one else’s”
Sakura : “!”
Neji : “What happened ? explain !”
Naruto : “When the time comes, I will tell.”

Sakura : ( What are you hiding, Naruto ? ) Then she remembers what Naruto said to Sasuke.

Naruto : “Okay. I’m hungry. I’m going to Ichiraku.”

Then we see Homura and Koharu.

Homura : “Even Danzou … He was an excellent shinobi …”
Koharu : “We must right now select a new Hokage !
Homura : “About the Ninja alliance too … we must have a new Hokage !”
Koharu : “Well then, we have no choice. We support you to become Hokage, Suna already voted for you.”
Kakashi : “My resolve is unbreakable.”

Daimyou : “Well, then … Hatake Kakashi … you’re …”

Genin : “Excuse me !”

Kakashi : “!”

Daimyou : “What ? This a serious metting here.”

Genin : “Yes, and I have something as much serious to tell.”

Shizune in tears come into the meeting with a Medic Ninja !

Shizune : “Tsunade-samaaaaaa !”

Medic : “Thank god !”

Tsunade : “Shizune … It hurts …” Tsunade is back to her young self.

Back to Madara

Madara : “Take a good rest. Transplanting Mangeyou takes time, does it hurt ?”

Sasuke haves bandages all over his face.

Sasuke : “No … ! It’s coming nicely. I can feel Itachi’s eyes. I can sense I’m stronger, now.”

End

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
He have spoilers in http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/.

Apparently, Karin detects the Kyubi chakra inside Naruto, the trio re encounter Kiba, Lee and Sai and wake them up. Naruto and the rest of the Konoha teams argue about letting Sasuke go. The 5 Daimyo discuss the Shinobi alliance, Koharu and Homura just before pronouncing Kakashi as Hokage, receive the news that Tsunade woke up. Meanwhile, in the Sharingan lab, Sasuke is resting from transplanting Itachi's eyes.

Dununununununun!!!

Yes. Finally. She'll probably step down though.

7 tyranitars

I don't know yet, I also see her resuming her position as the gondaime hokage

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What are the odds that Tsunade will stay Hokage? I really hope so, there is no time to be changing leadership at the moment.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
One thing I don't get. They have the ability to have television conferences, But the Kages had to meet in person? For all the stuff that happen at the summit, It surely wouldn't have taken that long over television.

It's about time the Daimyos pointed out the idea of the villages having too much power. Seems like somethings up with the Water nation Daimyo. I like the appearance of the other Root Anbu, And I hope they don't cave as fast as everyone else has done. The whole Naruto thing was the same old stuff as before, Though it was interesting the Karin sensed the Kyuubi. Finally looks like Sasuke will be up and running soon.

CaseyGirl

Dont stand in my way
Well i read the latest chapter a little while ago, and all i have to say is that even being a fan of Sakura and all, i am really disappointed with her at the moment. I thought there waz gonna be some awesome Sakura vs. Sasuke action at some point, but then she wimps out and naruto has to some save her...again. However, in the latest chapter it appears that Sakura is about to go through an intense breakdown and maybe...just maybe...we will see some excited parts in the manga about Sakura.

Lorde

Lol, it's funny how it took years for the Kage to unite against Akatsuki and even longer for their Daimyo's to unite. What's with the Naruto universe? They wait until the last second to take action, against both Akatsuki and Sasuke :/

HoennMaster

Oh thank god Tsunade didn't die. She's one of my favorite characters and would hate to see her die. I wonder if she will stay Hokage though, obviously what she did was amazing and that should make the villagers want her to stay Hokage, but the elders weren't so nice when she first slipped into a coma.

I wonder if the Water Daimyo has something to hide or if he is just worried because of what Madara has done to his village in the past.

Kabuto's not even a part of the war, Getting EMS shouldn't take that long, And neither should making Kakashi the Hokage. Madara would be an idiot to wait for the villages to get ready. Then again, He hasn't been all that smart before now...

He may not be part of this war but there's no point in making him appear again after almost 2 years and not show him doing anything. The other stuff won't take long either, but we can't just plunge into war without it happening either.

He said he'd go after Sasuke first, since he "killed" Orochimaru. He's not going to do anything nice, that's for sure. As for Sasuke and Itachi's eyes, he asked for a transplant, in the previous chapter. It isn't going to take 20 chapters for it to happen.

The other villages should be ready soon, this is going to be a big deal afterall, it won't take ages for them to prepare troops for battle and such. I mean, what kind of nations take it easy during wartime? There's too much at stake. As for Kakashi, during this time of chaos, do you think they'll take their sweet time to inaugurate him? They need their 6th Hokage ASAP, especially with a war on their doorstep :/

I get what you're saying, but to me, it seems like Kishi could start the war in just about 5 chapters if he thought to.

We of course it's not going to take 20 chapters, you made it sound like it needs to start in this next chapter, and we need at least 5 chapter to wrap a few things up before the war starts. While it is true all of this needs to happen quickly, wrapping up a historic meeting and preparing for the deadliest war in history needs a little more time then that.

One thing I don't get. They have the ability to have television conferences, But the Kages had to meet in person?

The guy who did they set up in the Fire Country said that it doesn't have enough battery power to do long distance transmissions fro very long, so the Kages couldn't have done he meeting like that.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
You know, if Naruto somehow comes up with a way to control and manifest ALL the tailed beasts I hope he does it in the most trippiest yet enlightening manner possible. You know, like this guy.

7 tyranitars

well that most likely won't happen gon :p

and no the kages couldn't have don't because there is always more noisance there

Lorde

By the look of things, this chapter was really rushed. So many things happened, but I'm so glad that everyone got back to Konoha (in one chapter too) and that Tsunade woke up. Hopefully she'll fare better this time.

uber gon

Accept Change
well that most likely won't happen gon :p

Maybe,but it would be pretty awesome to see all the tailed beasts in one area working together.

Wonder how Naruto will explain to Karin about his tailed beast?

Now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes I wonder how the combined attributes will affect the shape of his irises? They'll probably look like chainsaws.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

lol yeah abot his EMS I wonder how the looks like would look really awesome I hope

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
He may not be part of this war but there's no point in making him appear again after almost 2 years and not show him doing anything. The other stuff won't take long either, but we can't just plunge into war without it happening either.
Well, I have doubts we'll get an actual war, Between the fact that the sides are so one-sided and the fact that Akatsuki really has no need to actually fight a war. They merely need the last two Jinchuuriki, Which Zetsu can easy keep a watch over and would only require an attack on their respective villages, not the whole world. Anyway, Kabuto is most likely there to showcase the new abilities of Sasuke.

The guy who did they set up in the Fire Country said that it doesn't have enough battery power to do long distance transmissions fro very long, so the Kages couldn't have done he meeting like that.
Still, They had about three days to prepare for it, Not to mention the summit didn't seem to take all that long. Danzo's actions and Sasuke's attack were the things that took up the most time.

Wonder how Naruto will explain to Karin about his tailed beast?
Karin should have already known about it. Naruto was mention as a Jinchuuriki in the meeting between Team Taka and Akatsuki before they went after Kirabi.

HoennMaster

Which I why I don't get why she was so surprised whens seeing Naruto's chakra. I still wonder whats going to happen with Tsunade. I'm wondering if the other Kages will be ok with her joining this alliance as Hokage. Gaara is the only one I see accepting her without any problems.

7 tyranitars

mayby karin was suprised that such a gentle soul can supress such an evil chakra
or just the amount of it

ForteAnly

lol yeah abot his EMS I wonder how the looks like would look really awesome I hope

Speaking of Sasuke's EMS I wonder how it will look like. I think Itachi's MS will hardly be visible since Sasuke's takes up more space in the eye.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I'll say it now, the chapter I read had Kiba telling Naruto off for whining about Sasuke too much and I grinned because in a way, it's oh so true. Plus cuz Kiba said it and he's my favourite kthnxbai. Also it's good to see Tsunade awake at last from her coma and all. And I really think they need to get back to that whole Sakura thing, cuz that confession of hers failed bad and it feels like she's kinda getting away with it because of other distractions which kinda bugs me. I like Sakura and all decently enough but her actions in the latest chapters are kind of one disappointment after another. It kinda feels like Kishimoto is skipping over good opportunities lately. There could have been so much more to the Sasuke/Sakura scene with Sakura claiming she wanted to join up with him and everything. Damn Konoha war. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.