1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by EmberStar the Blaziken, Oct 29, 2006.

1. TsukiMirage

TsukiMirage Rikudou Master

Tsunade may just bow out and let Kakashi deal with the war planning, Or if she does become Hokage again, Kakashi could take over the remnants of Root.

2. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

I don't see what he would do with them though. Considering that he was never part of that division.

3. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

no that was kinda pointless :p but hey you never now whit kishi

4. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

It will probably look evil what with the whole Sasuke is dark theme going on. Wonder if the process will have some manifestation of Itachi call out Sasuke on his super****ery?

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I can't see Kakashi dealing with Root. Most likely, I see them disbanding. Danzo is gone so unless there was a second-in-command in the organization, they might as well join the normal ANBU.

6. 7 tyranitars

that seems more likely since kakashi didn't have any conections whit root

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Not sure if he had connections with Root or not, but they might as well merge with the rest of Konoha instead of remaining their own organization. They just had their leader killed and two of their own abducted anyway...

8. theforgottensoldier

theforgottensoldier divide and conquer!

Oh yeah i forgot about those two, i can imagine them going insane right now. I wonder what will happen to them now that all the fighting is over.

Also can't Kakashi and Tsunade serve as hokage at the same time? I can't wait to see what will happen to root and what secrets sai will reveal with the seal gone.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Well I was wondering why there can't be two Hokage. I guess ideas would clash but since both Kakashi and Tsunade are on the same page, it might work. Honestly, Tsunade still seems weak.

10. Shadow Lucario

Shadow Lucario Lone Vanguard

Nope. Either Tsunade retires or Kakashi waits until she dies or retires in the future.

11. TsukiMirage

Root is already "disbanded". Danzo just kept them together for his own personal use. So there would be no point in disbanding them again.

Even though Kakashi wasn't apart of their organization, He's the best candidate to dealing with them and their secretive ways. Konoha just can't allow a group like theirs to run around following whatever secret orders Danzo may have left behind. Control will be needed to be taken sooner then later.

12. HoennMaster

Yes there can be two Hokage at one time, but only one can be the active Hokage. The other one still has the title, but is retired.

13. 7 tyranitars

same as the sandiame and the yondaime there where 2 hokages but the yondaime was the active one but when the yondaime sealed the kyuubi and died the sandaime resumed his position

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

But Root is on Konoha's side, whatever orders Danzo may have given them couldn't have put Konoha in a bad spot. Danzo only wanted to protect the village so I don't think that Root would take sides with the enemy.

15. TsukiMirage

Root may not take the side of their enemies, But Danzo had his own ideas about how Konoha should be and the members of Root may want to follow those ideals instead of the "peaceful" ones of Konoha.

16. 7 tyranitars

yes, but then you should think if the want to follow danzo now he is death

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I don't see Root following Danzo's orders since there really doesn't seem to be any real benefit. There isn't the goal of taking over as Hokage since he's dead and there are bigger problems now.

18. TsukiMirage

Danzo was following his own ideas of protecting Konoha for years before he acted to become Hokage. He trained Root along those lines and in the belief that they could do a better job of protecting Konoha then the actual Hokage. Most of Root seems perfectly loyal to Danzo and his way of doing things. Just because he's dead is no cause to stop trying to protect Konoha in his way, Especially when the current leadership are the ones who caused the problem in the first place. After all, They were acting on their own for years before now.

There's also the possibility that they may think that Danzo's death was the fault of Naruto and co. After all, Sai has sided with Kakashi and Naruto and they fled from the village when they weren't suppose to. They are also the only ones who know how Danzo died.

19. HoennMaster

I hope not, I'm sick of conspiracy in Konoha. Its old now.

20. Prof.Arete

Prof.Arete chaos paradigm

If they do cover up Danzo's death they'll pin it to Madara, but now that Sasuke's intentions are clear I doubt that will happen