• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

That sounds a little too epic to be real lol.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I'm just going to wait until tomorrow. I'm not going to even respond to the possible spoilers.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Funny thing is, it's been confirmed on multiple sites so unless they're all wrong, these spoilers are real. It seems like something a fan would write up though; having all the deceased Akatsuki members revived via the Edo Tensei.

7 tyranitars

problem is that it was suposed to be released today, so I'm still having a few ?? whit this but we will see what happens.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Looks like the spoiler was real.

[IMG200]http://manga.saiyanisland.com/xmanga/manga/1/489/02.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://manga.saiyanisland.com/xmanga/manga/1/489/19.jpg[/IMG200]
I'll say it again, Kabuto really kicks ass!

7 tyranitars

wow this is gonna be one hell of a finale O_O

I'm really looking forward to it

uber gon

Accept Change
Well now I'm off to buy some brown pants......

Guess Naruto is going to meet Killer Bee soon.

7 tyranitars

yes and we now know what kabuto did in takigakure.. this is what I presume
Konoha gave after the outopsy Kakuzus corps to takigakure, and kabuto went to take it to resurrect

HoennMaster

This is great. Tsunade is Hokage again, Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, and Kakuzu are back. This is going to be freaking amazing. I wonder if this means that Hidan is alive though? Poor Nagato. He finally trusts again and this happens.

Last edited:

Lorde

This is great. Tsunade is Hokage again, Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, and Kakuzu are back. This is going to be freaking amazing. I wonder if this means that Hidan is alive though?

The author stated a few months back in one of his interviews that Hidan was still alive in the Nara clan's forest, dying a slow death due to lack of nutrition. That's probably why he wasn't revived via Edo Tensei.

God so many things going on. Ton Ton is finally seen in the manga! I don't remember seeing it since Part 1. I think that the whole "Octopus prophecy" means that Killer Bee will train Naruto on how to control the Kyuubi, but it looks like Naruto is upset about mastering it's power? He's weird.

I thought Madara looked mighty scared about Edo Tensei, like it was a bad thing. Who else could Kabuto have summoned that would make Madara so tense? He couldn't have revived a Hokage since the previous 4 all had their souls sealed in the God of Death. I thought Madara only feared Hashirama or maybe Izuna since he took his eyes...

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Hooray for another Kabutomaru appearance. Orochimaru was one of my favorites so it looks like Kabutomaru will have to be somewhat of a substitute. I wonder how Deidara was revived. I mean he exploded. While reading this chapter I asked myself this question. The only chapter this week that had no humor was One Piece. I liked the humor in this chapter. Can't believe Tsunade considered eating Ton Ton XD

Lorde

Hooray for another Kabutomaru appearance. Orochimaru was one of my favorites so it looks like Kabutomaru will have to be somewhat of a substitute. I wonder how Deidara was revived. I mean he exploded. While reading this chapter I asked myself this question. The only chapter this week that had no humor was One Piece. I liked the humor in this chapter. Can't believe Tsunade considered eating Ton Ton XD

Omg, I know right? And how did Sasori get revived? Wasn't his body taken by Kankuro? Or was that just another Sasori look-alike puppet that Sasori used just incase his original body was broken? The mystery deepens.

I'm sure Konoha had Kakuzu's corpse, Madara had Itachi's, and Konan had Nagato's so I guess they all "teleported" via the jutsu...

Elite Four Muadita

omg. this is getting so good! i cant wait for the finale. btw did you noticed that it was a bit longer than usual?

I do wonder, how did tobi intended to get the rinegan in last weeks episode? and know kabutomaru has nagato's body?

anyways... i can't wait for next weeks update.

(ps: what "that" justu that key frog said?)

uber gon

Accept Change
For some reason I really want to see the ending of Naruto Shippuden be something as awesome as the ending of Blackest Night, but somehow I really don't see that happening.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Guys:
Edo Tensei works by transferring the spirit of the deceased into the body of another (whose body is modified to look and act like the summoned spirit). In other words, IT REQUIRES SACRIFICES.

Who would Kabuto sacrifice...?

7 tyranitars

probably some of the takigakure shinobi he killed and about the corpses

-nagato from amegakure
-kakazu from takigakure because konoha might have sended his body after the autopsy
-deidara mayby his body wasn't destroyed but it only made a blast
-sasori well that can be a lot mayby one of his substitute puppits or kankuru didn't took they real one but made a replica
-and itachi I have no idea

ShadowDragon16

I don't think you need the bodies of the person to preform Edo Tensei. Like Atoyont said, it pulls the spirit of the person your trying to re-animate and pulls them into a normal human body and it takes the form of the spirits appearance. For example, When orochimaru summoned the First and Second Hokages, their original bodies would have been decayed due to time. So, since, Nagato, Kakusu, Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi were all dead, their spirits were easy to re-animate.

A basic detail of the Jutsu, source was Leafninja.com:

Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.

When a portion of the dead body is damaged, the ash and dust will merely return and fix the damaged body part. The only way currently known to stop the resurrected person, is to utilize the Shiki Fuujin technique and remove the soul from the body.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if there will be some scene where characters that were "killed" get controlled by Madara. Kind of like in this scene.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Mangastream always has the chapters up on Wednesdays in English. I looked up the technique last night and after a little bit of thinking I grasped that you don't need the actual bodies. Does anyone remember what "that" Jutsu is? Is it the fox cloak?

Status
Not open for further replies.