1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by EmberStar the Blaziken, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ~Heaven Help Us~

~Heaven Help Us~ Well-Known Member

I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

2. dannydstk

dannydstk Well-Known Member

its not possible to be the yondaime hokage his soul is sealed.

why would it be yagura?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  3. ~Heaven Help Us~

Because supposedly someone was controlling him or her idk during his or her regin over Kirigakure. I think it was Madara. So he sees it and he'll be like "WHAT?" you know what i'm saying.

4. dannydstk

ah yea i guess that would make since but i doubt madara would fear him in any way

5. BluBoy14

BluBoy14 Well-Known Member

6. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

7. SharpedoX

SharpedoX Treinador Áureo

Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan :( And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  8. talala

talala Well-Known Member

hidans still alive, he just has his head buried underground until someone not lazy enough feels like digging him up (never gonna happen)

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I also have another theory as to what's in the coffin but it would probably start a riot and the whole Alternate Manga section would go up in flames so I'll wait.

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

10. ~Heaven Help Us~

That's impossible. it can't be the sage. I'm leaning towards what i said. Izuna or Yagura.

11. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  12. ChampionZ

ChampionZ Luxray Master

The thing that really caught me was thatback in chapter 462 a picture shows that madara had the rinnegan.WTF.it makes no sense.it says that the older brother had the sages eyes,and then it says that he went on to create the uchiha,and it shows that madara was the older brother and that the first hokage was the younger brother.i need a logical awnser to this.

13. dannydstk

btw will itachi have sharingan? and will negato still have the rinnegan?

its been awhile since i saw the fight between orochimaru and the 3rd but didnt he succeed? and then the 3rd sealed his soul?

14. talala

talala Well-Known Member

he didn't succeed because the 3rd hokage stopped him, not cuz its impossible

15. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I'd much rather see Filler now than to have more Filler later. If you think about it, this Pain arc wasn't as long as the whole Uchiha arc meaning that it'll have less episodes. Then they'll add Filler but then they'll air the Gokage Summit arc and the way things are going, the 4th War arc will still probably be only half-way done. They're getting too close. Same goes for other anime.

I wasn't aware that it was confirmed that Madara was controlling Yagura though I also doubt the person in the coffin would be him. Madara seemed to really fear whateve was in there, or at least he was concerned about it. Kabuto said he didn't tell anyone about it, odd.

Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  16. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Well the anime could always add some filler fights. The opening suggests a female brawl with Konan is possible.

As for who he summoned, there are too many possibilities to guess at this point for me.

Well the openings always tend to have scenes that don't actually appear in the anime.

17. ~Heaven Help Us~

Then Izuna is the only one left.

18. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

I doubt that the deceased Jinchuuriki would do him as good as say, a deceased Hokage or White Fang. (The latter would be an interesting twist, but it likely won't happen)

Yet if Madara already has Izuna's eyes, then he shouldn't have to worry. Even if Izuna's powerful while blind, Madara has the advantage.

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Well a Hokage would be impossible to summon as you must have a method of linking the person's soul to the body summoned by Edo Tensei and the Hokage's souls are all sealed up forever in the God of Death. White Fang, would be a good choice but Kabuto seems to want to summon more than one person.

20. TsukiMirage

TsukiMirage Rikudou Master

Well Kabuto showed that he can hang with the big boys and even manage to impress Madara with his genius. Will be quite interesting to see what was in the last coffin that has Madara so scared. I truly hope Kabuto's plans for Sasuke isn't the same one that Orochimaru had. You would think that the other ninjas would have informed Naruto of Kirabi and how he can fully control his Bijuu, So that he could go get some tips or something. Well, At least Kisame seems to have had an actual purpose of invading Kumo then just catching Kirabi.