• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
How will this training work anyway? How does one control a Bijuu which is a giant Chakra Monster with a bad attitude? They said that in the Kyuubi's case, one must filter out the mind from the chakra which you do by keeping hate out of your heart or something like that. How do you keep a clean heart when everything around you is changing for the worst? This Bijuu control stuff actually seems impossible.

Well how do you keep a clean heart with everything around you is changing for the worst? Well with Killer Bees magical singing or course!
Sorry had to do that...

I really think Killer Bees gonna teach Naruto to use a sword and mabye thats how he will conrol the kyuubi. Somehow.

dannydstk

How will this training work anyway? How does one control a Bijuu which is a giant Chakra Monster with a bad attitude? They said that in the Kyuubi's case, one must filter out the mind from the chakra which you do by keeping hate out of your heart or something like that. How do you keep a clean heart when everything around you is changing for the worst? This Bijuu control stuff actually seems impossible.

idk i dont think naruto really as a whole lot of onest hate anymore i think he could do it

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
More then likely Naruto's Kyuubi training will be similar to his Sage training and involve alot of meditation.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well first off, I will say that Naruto is no saint. Everyone has a bitter side and Naruto is no different. His heart would change in an instant if his friends were hurt as seen when Hinata was attacked. That makes me worry about how he'd filter out the hate of the Kyuubi; the world's most hate-filled being.

And about more meditation; it's just so boring. The same method of training gets tiring after a while. The only exception is the Shadow Clone method since it's the only way Naruto learns anything apparantly. It makes me wonder if it'll be utilized again, and this time hopefully the clones wouldn't just absorb the Kyuubi chakra and go savage; they'd be able to use it wisely.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yeah, The shadow clones will most likely be used in his training. We'll probably only see bits of his training, Like we have been since the start of Part 2, So it won't be too boring.

7 tyranitars

yes or killer bee has found a way to filter out the evil chakra.. but I doubt that considdering that the hachibi has not apeared in an evil way

Lorde

yes or killer bee has found a way to filter out the evil chakra.. but I doubt that considdering that the hachibi has not apeared in an evil way

Well maybe the Hachibi seems to be tame most of the time because it had it's evil aura filtered out? I think all the Bijuu have some sort of malicious side to them.

HoennMaster

That's what I was thinking. They are giant chakra monsters, all of them have to have some evil in them. Bee must have figured out how to separate mind from chakra.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
But the Kyuubi is the only one that festers on the hatred of others. None of the other Bijuus have been hinted at amplifying the hatred of others.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Bee and the Hachibi remind me of Itachi and Kisame; they get along well while the rest of the pairings like them aren't on good terms.

Lorde

I don't think we know much about the other Bijuu, but the Ichibi seemed to be pretty malicious albeit kind of dumb. It did seem to toy with it's host to the point were the host couldn't sleep due to it's Bijuu's influence. Even the Kyuubi let's Naruto sleep, what does that say about the other Bijuu :s

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Doesn't mean that the others don't need to be filtered the same way that the Kyuubi needs to be. Shukaku was pretty deranged too.
More like a drunkard. He wasn't really evil, Just out of control.

Spoiler out:
shounensuki's translation

Guy appears seasick
Naruto asks B to give him jinchūriki training, but B refuses.
Naruto asks with rap.
B refuses.
Naruto asks with the Sexy technique, but B ignores it.
The Kumonin accompany Naruto to a waterfall.
There, Naruto does...

Naruto vs Naruto

After that, they leave it to Justaway

I have no idea what happens
It only says "Naruto vs Naruto"
Could be a shadow clone, some sort of illusion, a special technique, Kishimoto-sensei going crazy, the universe collapsing
I'm personally still freaked out by Justaway
Could be some kind of idiomatic expression or a description of something or an actual reference to Justaway

uber gon

Accept Change
If Guy gets seasick, what does THAT say about Lee?:D

Hopefully Naruto vs. Naruto will be treated in a more philosophical manner that Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo. Kinda doubt it though.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

So both of them believed they were going on vacation lol. I can't wait to see exactly what Naruto is going to have to go through to control the Kyubi. This first part seems interesting though.

7 tyranitars

naruto meeting 'naruto'

it may be a reference of getting rid of his evil..

dannydstk

naruto meeting 'naruto'

it may be a reference of getting rid of his evil..

i think your right to an extent but since the waterfall is called the waterfall of truth the purpose i believe is to make naruto awre that there nitterness and evil inside him

which means i was wrong about naruto not struggling to control the kyuubis evil

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I don't think we know much about the other Bijuu, but the Ichibi seemed to be pretty malicious albeit kind of dumb. It did seem to toy with it's host to the point were the host couldn't sleep due to it's Bijuu's influence. Even the Kyuubi let's Naruto sleep, what does that say about the other Bijuu :s
Well i have actually thought about it a bit & it seems to me that every tailed beast has there own unique characteristics/personalities which are all part of the original Ten-Tails.

To me Ichibi represented the characteristics of "Insanity" (which might also be the reason why Gaara & other Jinchuuriki's of the Ichibi were effected by it more than the other Jinchuuriki's we know of) where as the Kyuubi represent the characteristics of "Cunningness", as for Hachibi i am not sure which characteristics would represent it the best. As we don't know that many tailed beast except those three and only seen two of them showing there original personalities (i am not sure about Hachibi).

Also one of the characteristics which seems to be common in both Hachibi & Kyuubi case is that they are highly intelligent that the Ichibi.

As for the present chapter, i think i understand why the waterfall would help any Jinchuuriki in starting there process in controlling there Bijuu's.
What i am surprised is that why a place like this exists in the first place since i don't think that this kind of place would be helpful to anyone else other than those people who would want to know there inner self & possibly control there own evil thoughts. Could it be that this place was specifically created for the Jinchuuriki's to control there Bijuu's (maybe by the "Sage of Six Path's" himself).

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Chapter was ok, But I was hoping for more. I was hoping that we would be given more about the relationship between Bijuu and Jinchuuriki. This is pretty much the last place that any info of the kind could be given. I pretty much guessed that Naruto would have to endure something mentally, Though the evil copy thing seems lame. I was actually hoping that Naruto would go inside his own mind and physically fight the Kyuubi or something of that nature. I'm kind of tired of Naruto dealing with his emotions. I want to see something more from him. Though to be honest, It was nice seeing Naruto rap and the return of the Harem technique.

Lorde

That was Naruto? It was so weird, I felt like it was a new manga entirely. The whole evil Naruto thing was just odd, though I guess he'll master total control over his inner evil that way. Why was Guy on the ship? Could it be that Kishi wants him to fight Kisame at some point again?

Status
Not open for further replies.