• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
In all honesty, Naruto needs to end after this arc. There really isn't much Kishi can do after what he's doing in this arc and there's no way for him to top the current power levels. Not to mention introducing even stronger opponents would make no sense in the context of the story. Right now we have basically every powerful ninja in history preparing to fight it out. The only way for it to work is if Kishi just began again with all new characters. Otherwise Kishi will be jumping the shark over another shark.

Yeah...I guess. This war will end it all. So let's just wait until it happens. It's Kishi's choice.

From what we've seen, Mokuton doesn't seem like it would be weak against fire, Since Hashirama regularly went up against Katon users without any trouble and elementally it's made from part water. Kishi has already set up a way to deal with all the Zetsus: Kabuto's poison, Which controls and can probably kill Mokuton cells.

But they're still fodder.

I don't know about death fodder. We have already seen that they can take the shape and ability of any ninja they touch and merge into the ground undetected. Not to mention when they die, They could release the spores to suck out their opponent's chakra and trap them at the same time. I see them being a real threat to the alliance.

They'll probably come up with something to get rid of them. Maybe Kakashi's Mangekyou?

I would hate for the dead ninjas to come back to life. That seems like a cheap cop out and has already been done with Konoha. But if it's to be done, It probably would involve the power of the Rinnegan, Which has already been shown.

I want to know more about the Juubi, the doujutsu it has, and the Rinnegan powers which are related to Naruto.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I want to know more about the Juubi, the doujutsu it has, and the Rinnegan powers which are related to Naruto.

I'm a little fuzzy on the Japanese terms, so what is a doujutsu? I'm interested in learning more about Naruto's connection to Nagato and the Rinnegan though, that's for sure. Nagato was apparently from the same clan as Naruto, so I really want to know how he got the Rinnegan and more about how he ended up in Amegakure.

7 tyranitars

kira, doujutsu is eyepowers like the sharingan or the byakugan techniques

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
But they're still fodder.
Fodder that can likely beat the majority of the Alliance Force.

They'll probably come up with something to get rid of them. Maybe Kakashi's Mangekyou?
Kamui wouldn't eliminate that many of them since the teleportation is small. Gaara, Onoki, And Mei are really the only ones we have seen that can kill off a large group of enemies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
They survived this long, So I doubt any of the Konoha 10 will die. At most, It will appear that they have died but really they are only knocked out and will survive fine. Personally I hope Chouji really dies this time, Cause I dislike him. Maybe Hinata too.

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
They survived this long, So I doubt any of the Konoha 10 will die. At most, It will appear that they have died but really they are only knocked out and will survive fine. Personally I hope Chouji really dies this time, Cause I dislike him. Maybe Hinata too.

Not Hinata. As LexSuicune said, Naruto does belong with Hinata (I'm not a NaruHina shipper but it appears it will turn out that way).

Chouji...I doubt he'll die. Don't think any of Team 7 - Team 10 will die (with the possible exception of Sasuke and the teachers).

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
Chôji could die, and so can Lee, they have forbbiden jutsus that can cause their deaths and they are bound to be forced to use them against their rivals this time around.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Kamui wouldn't eliminate that many of them since the teleportation is small. Gaara, Onoki, And Mei are really the only ones we have seen that can kill off a large group of enemies.

I agree with the Kamui part but I highly doubt only 3 kages are the only ones capable of mass killing. I'm sure there will be plenty of jutsu launching in the war not to mention the Zetsu clones may have the ability to regenerate due to the demon chakra poured into them.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Chôji could die, and so can Lee, they have forbbiden jutsus that can cause their deaths and they are bound to be forced to use them against their rivals this time around.
Chouji already used his forbidden technique and didn't die and Neji had a giant hole in his body and bleed for quite a while before even being fount. If Kishi didn't allow them to die then, I can't see him letting anyone die now.

I agree with the Kamui part but I highly doubt only 3 kages are the only ones capable of mass killing. I'm sure there will be plenty of jutsu launching in the war not to mention the Zetsu clones may have the ability to regenerate due to the demon chakra poured into them.
Well, As far as has been shown, Only those three have techniques that can take out a large group. Tsunade doesn't look like she has any major offensive techniques and Ee is more of the one on one fighter.

7 tyranitars

Hinata can never die, she belongs with Naruto.

Yes, I'm a NaruHina shipper. :$

I'm with you :p Hinata can't die :(

Well, As far as has been shown, Only those three have techniques that can take out a large group. Tsunade doesn't look like she has any major offensive techniques and Ee is more of the one on one fighter

how about that kumo guys Storm Jutsu laser circus? as far as I was shown it was a spread attack

Lorde

To be honest, I can see either Gai or Lee dying by 8 gates. It's bound to happen eventually.

I hope that happens too, though I would much prefer it if Gai died in some brave attempt to save his students or something. Maybe against a revived ninja like Kimimaro since they would both specialize in taijutsu. What a fight that would be! Lee has been close to dying before so I rather he stayed alive. Anyway, any spoilers out? It's pretty late into the week and nothing's been posted :s

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
how about that kumo guys Storm Jutsu laser circus? as far as I was shown it was a spread attack
Maybe, I don't know. It didn't seem like it had a very big spread.

Spoiler for Chapter 517 hasn't fully be translated, But there is this little part.
偵察の油女の人死亡、残りはサソリにあやつられカンクロウ部隊と交戦、そこにサイがくるが兄貴 もあらわれる
The Aburame from reconnaisance dies, and the remaining people are manipulated by Sasori and fight against Kankurou's unit. Just then Sai appears, but so does his brother.

動揺するサイにオモイが仲間を傷つけさせるようなやりかたオレが絶対ゆるさねぇといって次号
Chapter ends with a shocked Sai being told by Omoi, "I will never forgive someone who lets his comrades be hurt"

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
...His brother?

I totally forgot he had one.

Wait, what the hell? Who's Omoi again? Sai's brother works for Madara?

Last edited:

Lorde

The chapter is out, despite the spoilers not having been completely translated. It was a good chapter but it felt rushed again; like most of the recent chapters. We got to see the feudal lord of the Land of Hot Springs as well as the ninja of the Land of Frost, which was cool. Anko looks dead, NOOOOOO! *Sobs* We also got to see Omoi execute his own version of Hayate's jutsu and then Sai's older brother. I don't see how Kankuro's team can beat those immortals though.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Very nice chapter. Little sad that I didn't get to see Anko actually fight, But seeing more of Omoi with him fighting made up for that. So we learn that there doesn't see to be any known counter to the Edo summoning beyond what we have seen, Which means that it's simply gonna a shock when someone discovers a new way to beat them, Likely Naruto or Sasuke. Nice to see an Aburame do something, Even if she ended up dying in the end. I'm not quite sure why the ambush squad would set up there, Since i don't exactly see how they were gonna fight. Still, Seeing the two ambush squads go face to face was real interesting. Sasori and Deidara have quite the combo together and Sasori shows that he can be a real threat even without his puppets. Sai did a pretty bad job as a look out, Considering Deidara and co most likely came from the air before landing. Anyway, Omoi was pretty badass at the end but I can't see them doing anything other then running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.