• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakuzu is No Face from Spirited Away mixed with Frankenstein's monster.

uber gon

Accept Change
Regarding Naruto's jutsu, what should it be called?

Hm hm, so Kakuzu didn't die after all. Still, it WAS pretty predictable. He wouldn't be in Akatsuki if he would of died from that.

Did they show anything of Naruto's progression? I can't remember... (and I read it just today...)

Nope, but it seems that Naruto will save the day just in time.

deoxys_attack_mode

And blow Hidan apart with Wind Rasengan as Kakashi is about to be killed.

absol attacker

go, my army!
which would lead to some really funny dialogue from his severed voicebox.

So now we have a better idea of what Kakuzu can do:

[spoil]he takes the hearts of shinobi he's killed and puts them inside him body, thus making the elemental masked beasts. right now he has four hearts, since Kakashi killed one of the beings with Raikiri. therefore, the hearts must be right behind the masks. he can also move his heart through his threads, since that was the mass seen when Kakuzu retracted his arm after avoiding Shika's shadow shuriken imitation jutsu (which, by the way, is an odd name, since it's done with trench knives).[/spoil]

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

Hidan and Kazuku get better and better every chapter. Just when you think you have them figured out...they throw something new into the party. Well, now that Shikamaru has Hidan where he wants him, I don't think the fight will last very much longer.

absol attacker

go, my army!
actually, i'm betting Kakuzu gets killed and Hidan survives. we've seen the weakness in Hidan's technique, but not how to kill him. only how to reduce him to a morbidly comical talking head. it's pretty much established that you kill Kakuzu by getting all five hearts. meanwhile, Hidan lives through decapitation, frequently impales himself and gets hit by Kakuzu's elemental attacks without a scratch. so unless we begin focusing around Hidan again, are they going to just decapitate him again and put duct tape over his mouth? i doubt we've seen all of his abilities too; i don't think slashing someone with a scythe, licking it, drawing a symbol on the ground and stabbing himself constitutes as the "total destruction" his religion believes in. and, as you said, he's in Akatsuki too, meaning he's an S-ranked criminal who's done somthing on par with Itachi's genocide.

Last edited:

Blaziryu

I'm getting tired of the current battle. Kakashi could easily defeat both Kakuzu and Hidan by warping them into another dimension.

Token

Don't be stupid. For one, Kakashi has only just healed. That amount of strain on his chakra would kill him. Even if it wouldn't, Dedira has already seen that jutsu. And as assholish as they are, the members of Akatsuki are a team. I doubt Dedira hasn't said anything about that when they are still after Kakashi's teammate. And then, the members are S-Ranked. They probably have genius level intellect, we know Itachi does at least, and Zetsu probably needs it being a spy. They'd probably figure out how to defend against it. Even if they were idiots, Itachi is a master of the Sharingan. He'd probably know more about the Mangekyo Sharingan than Kakashi, although Kakashi's seems to be unique.

Token

Thats even bloody worse. However, you forgot someone. Sandaime. He died, and it could be argued that he is important.

Sarutobi was just an old man who didn't really do anything important until he fought Orochimaru, and whose only purpose at that point was to show how powerful Orochimaru was.

In other words, he was a jobber.

absol attacker

go, my army!
12-13 years is a pretty long substitutionary period, especially with the entire ANBU not doing anything about Jiraiya's absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.