• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

Oh damn. But knowing he could use mokuton it shouldn't really be a suprise. And with Itachi meeting Sasuke, this might be his last chance.

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
That was a nice enough chapter. I'd rather have seen a little bit more fighting from the Kage's, but hey, at least we were updated on them. Oh First, you sure are being *****d out now aren't you.

7 tyranitars

Everyone likes a piece of shodaime hokage :p.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

7 tyranitars

He's getting around as much as the Sharingan.

Anyway, the chapter itself was pretty good. Seeing a little bit more of why Hashirama was such a legend is always useful, though he still doesn't have the same flare as Madara has shown. I have to say I liked finally seeing Susanoo with legs, even if they were well defined. And Onoki's past was interesting too, though I would have liked to see more of that battle between him and Madara. The look on Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi was great. Can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet again. Wonderful chapter.

I almost expect kishi to wait with showing us that for another 4-5 chapters. Just to cliffhanger anoy us :p.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto

But Sasuke isn't just gonna leave this, he will probably chase him.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Who knows, maybe he'll brush it off saying his mind is playing tricks on him...guess will have to wait till the next chapter
He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Looks like Kishi's going to manage multiple fights at once; that's a recipe for disaster. Still, I'm glad that we got to see more of Madara's fight with the Gokage, but I'm tired of Onoki getting exposition; I wish he'd just die already. I can't wait to see Sasuke and Itachi interact; I hope it happens in the next chapter.

7 tyranitars

He'll probably spend the next few chapters checking to make sure he isn't under a genjutsu.

And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :p

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
From the looks of the end of the chapter...it appeared that Itachi didn't even notice Sasuke...plus his still needs to stop Kabuto

Unlikely.

But Sasuke isn't just gonna leave this, he will probably chase him.

Sasuke will want to share with his nii-san all the atrocities he's commited.

With his eyes, I'm sure he can quickly ascertain that Itachi is an Edo Tensei corpse and not a genjutsu.

And after that hysteracly scream nee-saaaaannn :p

FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD

7 tyranitars

FYI, nee-san, short for Onee-san is sister, LOL
nii-san, short for Oniisan is brother XD

Please don't make fun of my dislexia :(. wel nii san then xD
(Sorry Itachi :( )

7 tyranitars

Oh I was just pointing out, LOL.

Sometimes I myself am a bit dyslexic myself or whatever and I see 9s as 6s and whathave you.

With numbers it sort of haves a differend name, but idk what it is called :p.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wasn't surprised to see Hashirama's face on Madara's body; I had expected to see it on him ever since we found out that he could use Mokuton. And speaking of Mokuton, I wonder what those flowers can do, aside from expelling pollen of course.

To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.

7 tyranitars

Oh look! The Gokages battle is shown more! Funny we were all just talking about them not that long ago. Again I don't care about the Gokages anymore but it was nice seeing Kabuto and Edo Madara again. I have to admit I didn't care much for this chapter. More teasing of Sasuke and Itachi crossing paths just like last chapter, it was obvious it was going to happen unless Sasuke thinks his eyes are playing trick on him. I mean he does have Itachi's old eyes which is kinda weird since Itachi is now back from the dead and all... anyway it was mainly about Onoki's past which only hints that his character is going to die even more. Truthfully other then Mizukage, they can all die fighting Madara. The new generation is going to surpass them anyway. Actually Gaara is part of the new generation XD overall the chapter was pretty boring for me, even with the stuff revealed about Edo Madara.

Gaara won't and isn't allowed to die :C. He is too young.

Same here, I wasn't that suprised. And perhaps it haves thorns? Just a shot in the dark I don't know.

To be honest when I saw those flowers and the pollen I thought "Madara's using Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, and PoisonPowder!" whatever it does I'm sure it's a hax.

Don't forget Spore :p.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
- Stone Will? Must be an Onoki chapter.
- Glad we're back to the Kages.
- That Wood style flower jutsu looks awesome.
- I love how young Onoki's nose is still huge.
- Another great Madara pose-quote.
- I don't get what Kabuto is planning? Somehow he's going to summon the First Hokage, isn't he?
- Sasuke's expression when he sees Itachi is hilarious.

I liked the chapter. The best thing about this fight is that it's on such a large scale, even larger than the one the Tailed Beasts are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.