• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rennir

Dragon Friend
is kirabi alive? then again im pretty sure the manga nv showed him being killed by akatsuki

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
is kirabi alive? then again im pretty sure the manga nv showed him being killed by akatsuki

When the Akatsuki were going to seal Hachibi it was shown to be a substituion from one of Hachibi's tentacles. Kirabi is still alive

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Why would Sasuke tell the Raikage that Kirabi is alive? And why would the Raikage believe him? Never mind, I just remembered that Kumo ninjas would believe anything.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Just read the new chapter and I now remember why Sasuke is my favorite character next to Neji. Any ideas on what that thing was? It looked like the four tailed Kyuubi to me.

rennir

Dragon Friend
hmmm i agree but how would sasuke have the kyuubi inside of him?

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
hmmm i agree but how would sasuke have the kyuubi inside of him?

I'm just saying it looked like it. There would be no way for him to have the Kyuubi because it is in Naruto.

rennir

Dragon Friend
well yeah. but maybe he has a tailed beast inside of him? and also remember that one filler where that kid also had the kyuubi's chakra because they harvested it and put it in the kid? that could've also happened to sasuke

HoennMaster

That was the anime, this is the manga. It won't happen like that.

I can see it now. Sasuke is too far in hatred that the only way for him to become good again is too die. Trying to fight a Kage, what an idiot. Even his team is getting worried.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what "epic" plot twist Madara will reveal about Sasuke in the next chapter?

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
HoennMaster said:
Trying to fight a Kage, what an idiot.

Well Sasuke himself is a Kage level Shinobi. He should give the Raikage a run for his money.

Mimori Kiryu

I don't post in here nearly enough (I read every chapter and usually don't have anyone to chat with about it...) but I really hope that Sasuke doesn't die/get crippled or whatever the hell in the battle with the Raikage, mainly because we need someone who will actually kill Danzou and right now, Sasuke's the only one with that goal in mind. However the reason I want Danzou dead is different than everyone elses...iduncareabouttheleafvillage,ijustwannamakesurehedoesn'tkillsai, but not to mention, he just needs to die. Danzou was a dumb character to flesh out the way he is anyway.

Honestly I want Kishi to pull some fu*ked up trick and make it where Tsunade somehow wakes up or something and takes back control. :/

rennir

Dragon Friend
I agree, but then again, he already does have all the nations going after him lol, that was the whole point of the meeting, so what does it matter if he kills a kage? every nation already wants him dead, and WOW they'll sitll want him dead if he kills the raikage

Mimori Kiryu

I'm with rennir on that one. The Kages all started to freak out when Zetsu told them that Sasuke was there. By now, it doesn't matter who Sasuke kills because all the Kages want him dead anyway. :/ The meeting was about the rest of the Akatsuki and Sasuke and how to deal with them. I just hope if Sasuke gets his ass kicked, that he'll do one of his miraculous revivals and turn around and kill Danzou. D:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I think Sasuke would have a good chance of winning if he ad the Raikage actually fought. I'm thinking Sasuke's new change was caused by seeing Danzo the other chapter. That's the only event to happen between last time we saw him up close and now. Plus it did seem like he realized something when he saw Danzo. Anyway, I continue to hope that Sasuke isn't being control by anyone, Because that would just be a crappy move.

rennir

Dragon Friend
hmmm well i think he would have a chance too probably 50/50. and could u tell me the chappter sasuke saw danzo?

Rashdan

[Insert Wacky Title]
Well, this is going to be interesting. I just hope the fight isn't dragged out over a few weeks or something, and ends quickly.

rennir: Chapter 457, page 17.

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
hmmm well i think he would have a chance too probably 50/50. and could u tell me the chappter sasuke saw danzo?
W. Zetsu showed Team Taka who Danzo was Chp. 457, And Sasuke had this look like he realized something on his face. As long as Sasuke can keep up with the Raikage, His Sharingan should give him a good edge in the fight.

rennir

Dragon Friend
oh hmmm i see. well u gotta remember sasuke almost got killed by kirabi and even w/ his whole team did they barely manage to get him. but then again, kirabi could be stronger than the raikage.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
oh hmmm i see. well u gotta remember sasuke almost got killed by kirabi and even w/ his whole team did they barely manage to get him. but then again, kirabi could be stronger than the raikage.
Right, Nothing says that the Raikage is as strong as Kirabi. Kirabi is a Jinchuuriki and was able to counter the Sharingan because of that. The Raikage lacks those abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.