• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sasuke's Mangekyou is still new to him, So some resistance is expected. And also, Sasuke too was able to deflect the Hachibi, So it's still even.

He is slowly going blind as I'm sure we all know and the Mangekyo may be new to him but it is weakening. I doubt he'd use it just to finish off one opponent like Raikage-sama.

And he didn't succeed in defeating the Hachibi so there is nothing to celebrate. The Raikage on the other hand was able to at least handle the beast unlike Sasuke who failed to notice the obvious Substitution.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Madara could use his special traveling techniques to take him, if that's possible.
I doubt that Kakashi and Yamato would trust Madara easy enough to let him take Naruto and I see no reason for Madara to do that instead of taking the last piece he needs for his plan. Then again, Kishi has done it before so it could still come true.

He is slowly going blind as I'm sure we all know and the Mangekyo may be new to him but it is weakening. I doubt he'd use it just to finish off one opponent like Raikage-sama.

And he didn't succeed in defeating the Hachibi so there is nothing to celebrate. The Raikage on the other hand was able to at least handle the beast unlike Sasuke who failed to notice the obvious Substitution.
His Mangekyou isn't weakening and it'll take years for him to go blind. There's nothing that says that the Raikage was able to do more then deflect one attack. And Kirabi's substitution wasn't obvious. It was clearly special if even Madara with his EMS couldn't tell the difference, So there's no fault for Sauke not noticing.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
His Mangekyou isn't weakening and it'll take years for him to go blind. There's nothing that says that the Raikage was able to do more then deflect one attack. And Kirabi's substitution wasn't obvious. It was clearly special if even Madara with his EMS couldn't tell the difference, So there's no fault for Sauke not noticing.

Flawed logic on a few points.

One, Sasuke's MS is weakening. His sight isn't what it used to be as you may know if you read the manga. He is suffering from the side-effects of using Amaterasu and he is progressing towards total blindness since he did not implant Itachi's eyes into his body. I am sure that is common knowledge and we know that continued use of the MS causes blindness. He has used his MS on several occasions so far.

Raikage was able to deflect the Hachibi. We do not know how many times he has done so in the past but considering that he is a Kage, we can determine that he has done so a few times or that he can still do it.

Madara's EMS is most likely damaged since he used it to control nine-tails twice so far (no matter what he may say about it appearing because of malice the second time, it was most likely his doing). I doubt he would notice the Substitution right away. The Sharingan can see chakra as colors and since the tenticle has such high levels of chakra (the tenticle being part of the Hachibi so we can assume that it has large amounts of chakra), then perhaps it was overlooked by both Sasuke and Madara.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
One, Sasuke's MS is weakening. His sight isn't what it used to be as you may know if you read the manga. He is suffering from the side-effects of using Amaterasu and he is progressing towards total blindness since he did not implant Itachi's eyes into his body. I am sure that is common knowledge and we know that continued use of the MS causes blindness. He has used his MS on several occasions so far.
First off, All that was shown was that Sasuke was dizzy, Which was soon corrected. Blindness will take years to set in enough to affect him. We know this because we have several examples. It took Itachi seven years before his vision became blurry. Madara and Izuna's MS took years before Madara lost his sight. Kakashi who at most got his MS just after the time skip, Has only just notice the blindness. Point being, Sasuke has only had his MS for a few days. Much too soon for him to worry about the blindness. The reason Sasuke felt dizzy after the fight with Kirabi is because he used so many MS techniques so close together and so soon after getting his MS. A little rebound is to be expected. That in no way says that Sasuke's MS is weakening, Especially when his is more powerful then Itachi's was.

Raikage was able to deflect the Hachibi. We do not know how many times he has done so in the past but considering that he is a Kage, we can determine that he has done so a few times or that he can still do it.
You're assuming that the Raikage has done it more then once or that he won against the Hachibi, Both of which are unknown. The simple fact that Sasuke did the same shows that just because someone deflected him doesn't mean that they would win.

Madara's EMS is most likely damaged since he used it to control nine-tails twice so far (no matter what he may say about it appearing because of malice the second time, it was most likely his doing). I doubt he would notice the Substitution right away. The Sharingan can see chakra as colors and since the tenticle has such high levels of chakra (the tenticle being part of the Hachibi so we can assume that it has large amounts of chakra), then perhaps it was overlooked by both Sasuke and Madara.
Madara's EMS wasn't damaged because of controlling the Kyuubi, It was damaged in his fight with Shodai. Kirabi's substitution was most likely similar to a Kage Bunshin, With no visible difference between it and the host.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
What makes you say that. Madara could easily teleport him to Sasuke, and it's not like the fight between Taka and the Raikage is going to end quickly.
Why would Yamato and Kakashi let Naruto go with Madara when they know he wants the Kyuubi?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Kinda weird how Danzo didn't DENY the jutsu AT ALL?

Oh yeah, I'm back =3. Notice something hilarious about this message they put in my sig? =3

Dragon Houou

ドラゴントレーナー
^What kind of banner did you put in your signature to merit all of that??

Edit: Danzo probably didn't deny it becuase he knew that he intended to do it in the first place. He was even caught red-handed by Ao with his byakugan so even if he said he didn't do it, Ao would know that he was lying. Also, Danzou literally admitted it.

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Danzo also seemed to try and turn the situation in his favor by making it sound like he only used the jutsu because he had the ninja world's fate in mind. Which may be true, but I hope no one actually forgives him simply for saying that. :/

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
It's not all that strange that a ninja would use a trick to get an advantages. And Ao really needs to learn his place.

Who says they would let them. Madara could easily grab him and teleport him.
Well, Yamato set it up so Madara couldn't do that. But if Madara could do that, Why not just take Naruto to be seal? Once he has Naruto tied up, He can go assist Kisame with Kirabi and his plan would be complete.

I can't resist asking this: Are spoilers from the next chapter out yet?
No sign of any spoilers yet. On 2chan, The guy who normally does them is on vacation or something, So we might not get any this week.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
It's not all that strange that a ninja would use a trick to get an advantages. And Ao really needs to learn his place.
None of that changes the fact that Danzo tried to cheat his way into absolute power. None of the other Kage would be smart to just pretend it didn't happen.

HoennMaster

Never mentioned this before, but I'm surprised Raikage didn't go crazy when Suigetsu mentioned Killer Bee.

Also, I'm really wondering who will end up being the leader of the five-village alliance. No one trusts Danzo anymore, even the Mizukage, who seems the most peaceful and relaxed is ready to defend her comrades against Danzo if need be.

Well, Yamato set it up so Madara couldn't do that. But if Madara could do that, Why not just take Naruto to be seal? Once he has Naruto tied up, He can go assist Kisame with Kirabi and his plan would be complete.

All he did was wrap him in his wood techniques, considering all other attacks have gone right through him, I'm sure he is just playing along right now and could easily escape.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hopefully spoilers will come out tomorrow.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
None of that changes the fact that Danzo tried to cheat his way into absolute power. None of the other Kage would be smart to just pretend it didn't happen.
But it's to be expected. This is an semi-important position and if the others had a way to get it easily, You can sure bet they would try it.

All he did was wrap him in his wood techniques, considering all other attacks have gone right through him, I'm sure he is just playing along right now and could easily escape.
Yeah, But as Yamato said, Even if Madara phases out then he can't affect them too, So his ability cuts both ways.

Here's a quick translation for those interested:

雷影VSサスケ
Raikage VS Sasuke

つっこむ雷
*Raikage charges in

水月『速い!』
Suigetsu: “He’s fast!”

雷(雷遁チャクラ身にまとってる)、重吾にパンチ。
*Raikage, covered in his raiton chakra, punches Juugo.

重吾止める
*Juugo stops the punch.

462 サスケの忍道…!!
Chapter 462: Sasuke’s Ninja Way…!!

シーは探知?
*C seems to be trying to track Karin (probably the same way she does others)?

水月、シーに斬りかかる。
*Suigetsu tries to cut C down.

ダルイが刀で止める
*But is stopped by Darui’s sword swing

水月『いいの(刀)持ってるね
折れたからって こりゃやれねーよ』
Suigetsu: “Hey you have a nice one there (talking about Darui’s sword). But just because mine broke that doesn’t mean I’ll give it away.”

雷、さっきのパンチ重吾にめりこんでいく
*Raikage’s punch leaves a big dent in Juugo

雷『まずは一匹』
Raikage: “That’s one rodent down”

サスケ、写輪眼で~~~
*Sasuke tries to use his Sharingan ~~~

雷『写輪眼ごときに とらえられるワシではないわ』
Raikage: Don’t think I can be caught by the Sharingan.

シー(雷影様の体内の神経伝達…反射のスピードは黄色い閃光に劣らない
こいつらよくついてきてるほうだ しかし反射を活性化するための
雷遁チャクラをまとった以上 写輪眼でも追いつけない それにまだ…)
C (thinking): “Raikage-sama’s synaptic response and his reflex speed rival (*on par with*) that of the Yellow Flash. These guys are keeping up pretty well, but as long as he has the raiton chakra surrounding him to help jump start his reflexes not even the Sharingan will be able to keep up. On top of that he still…”

重吾パンチを受けつつ 分離?『クアハハアー死ねー!!』
*Juugo, while continuing to take punches, seems to split himself? “Haaa haaa haa. Die!!

ダルイ『!?』
Darui: !?

シー(ゼロ距離)
C (thinking): “From zero distance”
重吾、雷に一撃
*Juugo hits Raikage

ダルイ『くっ』
Darui: “Dammit”

シー(やったか!? 何だ!?雷影様の一撃をくらって生きていたとでも!?)
C (thinking): Did he do it!? What!? You mean he took one of Raikage-sama’s attacks and lived!?

シー(!?)
C: !?

シーの目の前にサスケの影
*Sasuke appears in front of C

九尾みたいな影がシーを掴む
*And a shadow that looks kinda like the Kyuubi envelops C

シー(こ…これは…幻術かこいつら仲間の攻撃を うまく陽動にあててきやがる!オレとしたことが…くそ! 体が動かない…)
C (thinking): “I…Is this…genjutsu…These guys sure know how to use their friends attacks as feints! What I can do right now is….dammit! My body won’t move…”

倒れるシー
*C collapses

左目を抑えるサスケ
*Sasuke holds his left eye

ダルイ、水月と戦いながら『シー!何寝てやがる!立てって!』
*Darui, as he fights with Suigetsu: “C! What are you lying around for! Get up!”

重吾『キャハハハ 殺した!殺してやったぜ!つぎは どいつだァ!!?』
Juugo: Haa haa ha I killed him! I killed him good! So who’s next!!?

カリン影から見てる(重吾の奴 意外と役に立つじゃねーか!よし!今なら感知されない 今のうちにダンゾウを…)
*Karin, while still looking on from the shadows thinking: “Hey, Juugo actually managed to be useful! Now I won’t be found out. It’s time to search for Danzou while I still can…”

カリン(!! え!!?)
Karin (thinking): “!!Wha!!?

雷、重吾にラリアット!!
*Juugo gets hit by Raikage’s clothesline!!

ページ変わりナルト
*The scene changes to Naruto

ナルト木叩きながら『嘘だっ…!!そんなの でたらめだ』
*Naruto, banging against the wood bars: “That’s a lie…!! You’re full of it.

ヤマト『そんな まさか…』
Yamato: “That couldn’t be…”

トビ『サスケの事を話す上でイタチの事は避けて通れない』
Tobi: “If you’re talking about Sasuke then you can’t help but mention Itachi.”

カカシ『冗談はよせ…そんな話は(一族殺し)信じられない』
Kakashi: “Cut the jokes…I can’t very well believe your story (*about the murder of the Uchiha*)”

トビ『いや…嘘ではないそれがイタチの真実だ(一族殺し 命令は木の葉の上層)
奴はサスケのため木の葉の里のために死んだ』
Tobi: “Nope…it’s no lie. That’s the truth about Itachi (*The murder of the Uchiha was done under the orders of the higher ups in Konoha*). He died for Sasuke’s sake as well as for Konoha’s sake.”

カカシ『どういう事だ?それがもし事実だとして それをサスケが知っているなら
なぜサスケは”暁”に手を貸す!? あいつならイタチの意志を継ぎ木の葉へ帰って来るハズだ』
Kakashi: “How could that be? Even if that were the truth, if Sasuke knew about it then do you really think he would help Akatsuki!? He would have carried on Itachi’s will and returned to Konoha.”

トビ『フッ… サスケの師として友として お前らはサスケの本心を分かっているつもりでいたんだろうが… とんだお門違いだ本物だ… 本物の復讐者だよ 彼は!』
Tobi: “Hmph…You guys, being Sasuke’s teachers and friends, thought you understood Sasuke’s true feelings…but you were seriously mistaken…He’s a real-deal avenger!

ナルト『お前がサスケを そんな風にしたのか!?』
Naruto: Did you make him that way!?

トビ『イヤ…違う…』
Tobi: “No…not me…”

ナルト『…!』
Naruto: “…!”

トビ『サスケ自身が そう選択したのさ』
Tobi: “Sasuke made the decision himself.”

ヤマト カカシ『…!』
Yamato, Kakashi: “…!”

ナルト『嘘だ!!!』
Naruto: “That’s a lie!!!”

トビ『オレも賭けだった…彼がイタチの意志を取るか…はたまた木の葉への復讐を取るのか
彼は復讐を選んだ…本心は こちら側(暁)の人間だったという事さサスケの今の目的… それはうちは一族…そしてイタチを追い込んだ 木の葉への復讐』
Tobi: “I had to bet on it myself…Whether he would choose to carry on Itachi’s will…or whether he would choose revenge on Konoha…he chose revenge…his true feelings were that of our side. Sasuke’s goal now…is revenge on the Konoha that persecuted Uchiha clan and Itachi.”

ナルト『何で… 何で あいつが…どうしてこんな事になっちまう…!!どうして復讐に向かっちまう…!?』
Naruto: Why…Why would he…why did it end up like this…!! Why would he turn to revenge…!?”

トビ『…仕方ないのさ…それが血に塗られた うちはの憎しみの運命遥か昔から永久に続いてきた呪いのようなものだ』
Tobi: “…It can’t be helped…That’s the blood soaked fate of the Uchiha’s hatred. It’s like a curse from long ago that continues to this day.”
ナルト『…憎しみの運命  …呪い…!?』
Naruto: “…Fate of their hatred…curse…!?”

トビ『そうだ…遥か昔 六道仙人と呼ばれる忍の祖から始まる憎しみの呪い』
Tobi: “Yes…yes the curse of hatred that began long ago with the one called RikudouSennin, ancestor of the ninja.

カカシ『六道仙人だと… そんなものはただの神話のハズだ輪廻眼は突然変異にすぎないし…』
Kakashi: “RikudouSennin…that’s just a myth. The Rinnegan is just a freak mutation…”

トビ『神話は事実になぞらえて語られる…かつて六道仙人H忍宗を説き 平和を導こうとしたが… 夢なかばにしてその時が来てしまう  六道仙人は忍宗の力と意志を二人に子供に託すことにした
Tobi: “Even myths have some truth mixed in them…Back then the RikudouSennin theorized about the ninja way and sought out peace…but his time came while his dream was only half done…So he decided to leave the strength and the will of his ninja teachings to two children.”

兄は生まれながらに仙人の”眼”…チャクラの力と精神エネルギーを授かり平和には力が必要だと悟った
Tobi: “The older brother at birth was left with the Sennin’s “eyes”—chakra power and spiritual energy…and came to realize that strength is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

弟は生まれながらに仙人の”肉体”…精神力と身体エネルギーを授かり平和には愛が必要だと悟った
Tobi: “The younger btorher at birth left with the Sennin’s “body”— willpower and physical energy… and came to realize that love is what is necessary to achieve peace.”

仙人は最後に死の床で…後継者を決めなければならなかった…しかし その決断が永劫続く憎しみの呪いを生んでしまった』
Tobi: “When the Sennin was on his deathbed it came time to choose his successor…However, that decision would give birth to curse of hatred that continues to this day.”

ナルト『どういう事だ?』
Naruto: “What do you mean?”

トビ『仙人は力を求めた 兄ではなく…愛を求めた 弟こそ後継者にふさわしいと そちらを選んだ長男として当然自分が後継者だと思い込んでいた兄は納得せず…憎しみのあまり弟に争いをしかけた
Tobi: “The Sennin, believing that the younger brother who sought love would be more suitable as his successor than the older brother who sought strength, chose the younger brother. As the oldest and believing that he would naturally be the one to succeed the Sennin, the older brother could not accept the decision and…in his hatred brought war against his younger brother.”

時がたち 血が薄れても二人の兄弟の子孫は争い続けた兄の子孫は後に うちは と呼ばれ
弟の子孫は後に 千手 と呼ばれるようになる
Tobi: “Time passed and as the bloodlines thinned the two brothers’ descendants continued their fighting. The older brother’s descendants came to be known as the Uchiha and the younger brother’s descendants the Senju.

この うちはマダラと初代火影 千手柱間との闘いも 運命だった
Tobi: “The fight between me, Uchiha Madara, and the First Hokage Senju Tobirama was also fate.”

お前(ナルト)と会うのはまだ二度目だが 千手の火の意志がお前の中に宿っているのが分かる
Tobi: “Even though this is only the second time I’ve met you (*talking to Naruto*), I can tell that you have the Senju’s will of fire in you.”

今もお前の中に初代火影を見ることができる死んでもなお あいつは生き続けている オレの憧れであり…ライバルであり…オレの最も憎んだ男
Tobi: “Even now I can see the First Hokage in you. Even in death he lives on. My aspiration…my rival and the man I hated most.”

千住と うちは 火の意志と憎しみ
ナルトとサスケ…』
Tobi: “The Senju and the Uchiha…The will of fire and hatred…Naruto and Sasuke…”

壁にめり込んでる重吾
*Juugo is basically pressed into the wall

サスケ 後ろから雷に斬りかかる
*Sasuke tries to cut Raikage from behind

トビ『お前達二人は運命に選ばれた次の二人になるだろう』
Tobi: “You two are likely the next two to have been chosen by fate.”

サスケ斬りかかるが切れない
*Sasuke tries to cut but can’t cut Raikage

トビ『うちはは復讐を運命づけられた一族』
Tobi: “The Uchiha are a clan fated to seek revenge.”

サスケ即座に離れ印を結ぶ
*Sasuke instantly distances himself from Raikage and begins making handseals

トビ『サスケは うちはの憎しみを全て背負い…その憎しみの呪いを世界へぶつけるつもりだ』
Tobi: “Sasuke has taken all of the Uchiha’s anger on himself…and intends to crash that curse of hatred right into the world.”

サスケ、千鳥準備
*Sasuke prepares his Chidori

トビ『最も強い武器であり 友であり… 力である 憎しみ』
Tobi: “Hatred—his strongest weapon…his friend…and his strength.”

サスケ千鳥をライにぶつけにかかる
*Sasuke charges at Raikage with his Chidori

トビ『それが(憎しみ)サスケの忍道だ』
Tobi: “That (*Hatred*) is Sasuke’s ninja way.”

憎しみに憑かれた…サスケが挑む一騎打ち!!
*Possessed by hatred…Sasuke goes into his one-on-one fight!!

終わり。サーセイ★
End.

Summary of the talk between Naruto & Madara:

Madara tells them the truth about Itachi. They say that he is lying. Madara denies lying however, saying that if they're to talk about Sasuke, telling the truth about Itachi was unavoidable. He says that Sasuke is a true avenger. Naruto accuses Madara of being the one who made him that. Madara denies this, saying that it was Sasuke's own choice. He doesn't deny though, that it was a gamble of his own whether Sasuke would follow Itachi's will or not. He says what Sasuke's target is what Itachi desired, what the Uchiha clan desired - revenge on Konoha. Naruto asks why Sasuke would be so bent on revenge. Madara says that it can't be helped, as hatred is the Uchiha clan's destiny. They're cursed from since long before to walk a path of hatred. Naruto asks what he means by "cursed".

Madara says that it goes back since the time of the Six Path Hermit - that was when it all started. Kakashi says that the Sixth Path Hermit is just a fairy tale. Madara says that it's true though. He says that the Hermit sought to guide the world to peace and for that purpose gave his powers to his two children. The elder brother got the power of the "eye", and the power of chakra and the energy of the mind as well as the belief that power was needed to pacify the world. The younger brother got the power of the "body", the strenght of mind and the enrgy of the body as wella s the belief that love was needed to archieve peace. After that, the Hermit died and the true successor wasn't determited. But from that moment and on the curse of hatred had been created.

Naruto asks what he means by that. Madara says that the youngest son saw himself as the most fitting as the successor, while the older brother saw himself as the natural successor and from that moment and on they were enver quite able to reach an agreement and their battle of hatred started. The older brother's lineage became known as "Uchiha", whereas the younger brother's lineage bacame known as "Senju". He says that the conflict between him and Senju was fate. He also tells naruto that even though this is only the second time he has meet him, he can see that Senju's Will of Fire resides within him. In Naruto, he sees the First Hokage. He says that event though he's dead, he's still alive in a sense. He says that he admired Senju, was his rival, but also hated him the most. Senju and Uchiha, The Will of Fire and Hatred, Naruto and Sauke.
The fight gets more interesting and we get more destiny crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.