• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Okay this is something I think makes a whole lot of sense to me. I think Danzo and Madara are and always have been in cahoots. I mean it explains a lot to me. The eyes on Danzo's eyes, along with the fact that it seemed like he knew a bit too much about what happened. I personally think now that Madara and Danzo had some sort of side deal. The only thing wrong with this is that what would Madara gain from killing off his own clan?

I can see Sasuke dying or living.

As opposed to...?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Okay this is something I think makes a whole lot of sense to me. I think Danzo and Madara are and always have been in cahoots. I mean it explains a lot to me. The eyes on Danzo's eyes, along with the fact that it seemed like he knew a bit too much about what happened. I personally think now that Madara and Danzo had some sort of side deal. The only thing wrong with this is that what would Madara gain from killing off his own clan?

Of course he knew, he basically planned it out himself. Itachi probably told him about Madara helping out too, just to scare Danzo so he'd focus his time on other things and not Sasuke.

Revenge, since they thought of him as crazy and they betrayed him.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The only thing wrong with this is that what would Madara gain from killing off his own clan?
He hated them for betraying him years ago. Not to mention the massacre got rid of a bunch of people who could possible counteract his eternal illusion.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Eliminating those who can counter his plan makes prefect sense. Getting rid of the Uchihas and the Jinchuuriki solves any problems of a group of people being able to stand up to his illusion. This also may mean that he could have some plans for the Hyuugas depending on how the Byakugan fairs against illusions.

kEblAdEmAstA

Keyblade Weilder
I want to know the name of the replica body justu.

Man, you do not even know how many clone jutsu there are. But seeing as it burst into blood, it seems he has somehow made a Chi Bunshin no Jutsu (Blood Clone Technique)

But as I recall, Danzou was perfectly safe behind Sasuke without even doing anything, so it may have even been genjutsu since the start.

Last edited:

Lorde

Man, you do not even know how many clone jutsu there are. But seeing as it burst into blood, it seems he has somehow made a Chi Bunshin no Jutsu (Blood Clone Technique)

But as I recall, Danzou was perfectly safe behind Sasuke without even doing anything, so it may have even been genjutsu since the start.

I think it was a Blood Clone and not a Genjutsu. Sasuke can detect Genjutsu like he did when fighting Itachi.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I doubt it was an illusion too. Sasuke has shown several times that he can see through most illusions with ease. Plus, Karin and Madara shown reaction to what Sasuke was doing. But if Danzo did use an illusion, It would have probably only spanned the moments Sasuke "killed" him.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Here's hoping that this fight isn't too long or too short. Also, I hope Kishimoto makes Sasuke seem like less of a God-mod. Hell, the Sharingan itself is a God-mod

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Here's hoping that this fight isn't too long or too short. Also, I hope Kishimoto makes Sasuke seem like less of a God-mod. Hell, the Sharingan itself is a God-mod
Didn't we get that with his fight with E? That was pretty much the most balanced fight Sasuke has had.

Lorde

Like someone else stated, during his fight with the Kages, he was beaten senseless.

I'm actually hoping they show off more of his powers before his fight with Sakura or Naruto.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
A nap is what he needs. Sasuke seems to be quite cranky lately.

uber gon

Accept Change
I just want to see if Kirin can work with a full amount of Chakra. Bet that will be overkill.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I have a feeling we might be seeing Sasuke vs. Kakashi, just because Sakura would get one-shotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.