• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mangastream always has the chapters up on Wednesdays in English. I looked up the technique last night and after a little bit of thinking I grasped that you don't need the actual bodies. Does anyone remember what "that" Jutsu is? Is it the fox cloak?

Not the fox cloak. "That" jutsu has never been explained. It's probably some jutsu that the Fourth Hokage wanted Naruto to complete kind of like the Rasengan.

Naruto has already kinda done the whole fox cloak, albeit not under his direct control most of the time.

HoennMaster

We already knew Edo Tensei didn't need the bodies. That's what you have to sacrifice new ones.

I feel bad for Itachi and Nagato, they finally get to be in peace and then they get sucked right into war. This war is going to be great though. I wonder what Sasuke's going to say when he sees Itachi.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I wonder what Sasuke's going to say when he sees Itachi.

He'll probably try to kill Kabutomaru. If he doesn't want to hear Danzo talking about Itachi I don't think he'll like Kabutomaru resurrecting him.

Torpoleon

So Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori and Kakuzu are now back?

Naruto fully releasing the fox seems intriguing. We'll hopefully find out more in the next chapter. The Akatsuki seems to really be kicking it in full gear since now they have Kabuto who can bring back Itachi, Nagato, Deidara, Sasori and Kakuzu. Great to see this chapter starts a new arc, the Fourth Great Shinobi World War Arc!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Do you need the bodies for this jutsu? There's no way. Zetsu took care of them.

Cool chapter. I can't wait to see more of Tsunade and Kabutomaru.

Lorde

Do you need the bodies for this jutsu? There's no way. Zetsu took care of them.

Cool chapter. I can't wait to see more of Tsunade and Kabutomaru.

You need human sacrifices, not sure about corpses of the original person being revived though. It would be almost impossible for Zetsu to eat them though, since Kakuzu's is in Konoha, Konan has Nagato's, Sasori's is being used by Kankuro, and Deidara's doesn't even exist anymore.

I really really really hope Kabuto only revived those guys to prove a point, and not so that Madara can use them in the war. I think you gotta add a seal to the bodies in order for them to work, so hopefully it's all for show...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
You need human sacrifices, not sure about corpses of the original person being revived though. It would be almost impossible for Zetsu to eat them though, since Kakuzu's is in Konoha, Konan has Nagato's, Sasori's is being used by Kankuro, and Deidara's doesn't even exist anymore.

I really really really hope Kabuto only revived those guys to prove a point, and not so that Madara can use them in the war. I think you gotta add a seal to the bodies in order for them to work, so hopefully it's all for show...

Right, that makes more sense.

Heh, I also hope the bodies won't be used. Orochimaru and Nagato don't need to be revived.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hopefully some plot twist in regards to the Kyuubi being controllable isn't something along the lines that it was once some adorable little fox puppy before Madara controlled him.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

well the kyuubi does seem to hate Madara and knows the real truth about what happened

Torpoleon

Ge, I wonder who Kabuto sacrificed. Hopefully it is no one important!

Wired

... In America!
that jutsu is called ''Edo Tenishi''

7 tyranitars

No I don't think it's a good idea sasuke sees that he will go !*#^&*@!*(&^@&* then
well about who eh sacrificed I would say those takigakure nins, but that's only if the jutsu don't requrer the body but only the soul.

Torpoleon

Yes, the jutsu is called Edo Tensei, as it says on the Manga chapter. The one that was Kakauzu I thought it was Orochimaru since I don't know what Kakuzu looked like. I wonder why Kabutomaru decided to sacrifice some people for those specific people, Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, Nagato and Kakuzu. I guess I can understand for Itachi though.

I'm looking forward to Naruto releasing the Nine-Tails.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
He wants to know what the Jutsu Jiraiya told Naruto not to use is. Not the one Kabutomaru used.

Lorde

What's with this "Kabutomaru" stuff. It's a fan-made name right? I don't really care much for it since he's still just Kabuto Yakushi with bad skin...

Status
Not open for further replies.