• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
What's with this "Kabutomaru" stuff. It's a fan-made name right? I don't really care much for it since he's still just Kabuto Yakushi with bad skin...

Yes it is fan made. They call him Kabutomaru because he is Kabuto and he absorbed Orochimaru and is slowly being taken over by the remains he absorbed. Besides, -maru is a common suffix for boy's names

7 tyranitars

@ kira more like kabuto whit a skin desease..

and for me he still is kabuto too :p

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Excellent chapter. I wasn't able to see the spoilers for this week, but when I saw the actual chapter... it was just great :)

Can't believe Kabuto will join Akatsuki in the Fourth War. I had a feeling he was going to be the one to capture the Hachibi and he'll possibly do so. I don't see Kisame capturing Kirabi in the middle of Kumogakure. I just don't see the point of Kabuto joining the war. He just wants to kill Sasuke, right?

Apparently, the ongoing theory of Kirabi teaching Naruto how to control his Tailed Beast will become reality. The question is: when?

And if I remember, aren't those corpses indestructible? I mean, they can only be stopped by sealing jutsu, right? I believe they'll be used in the war. I thought Hidan was dead by now (if he's dying due to lack of nutrition, imagine how many weeks/months have passed) and that he would be brought back, but well, we can't have all of them to return. This is a perfect scenario for Naruto to go full Kyuubi.

Anyone hasn't commented it yet, but Fu and Torune (Danzo's guards) reappeared on the cover. Maybe they're still alive.

Maybe Madara will unseal the 7 Tailed Beasts to participate in the Great War. Nevertheless, this is going to be one heck of an ending.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The one that was Kakauzu I thought it was Orochimaru since I don't know what Kakuzu looked like.
Me too. The only thing that eventually gave it away was the stitches.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well it was kind of obvious that Orochimaru wouldn't be revived since he's not actually dead lol. He was sealed in Susano'o and absorbed by "Kabutomaru" so reviving him might have killed Kabuto since his flesh might have been removed. Kakuzu was obvious to make-out too just because of the stiches and also his long hair. If you read the Kakuzu and Hidan arc, you'd have seen Kakuzu's long hair while he was being killed by Naruto's Rasenshuriken or maybe even after that :p

About the chapter's cover, it looks very misleading. I doubt we'll even see any of those newer characters later on.

7 tyranitars

well I was confused to about kakazu I had to look a little bit better, but what I think is even worse is that people confuse nagato whit hidan... :S

Lorde

Yes, what is that Jutsu that Jiraiya means? is it the Rasenshuriken? or what? has it been mentioned ever?

It's not Rasenshuriken since Naruto didn't know it until the Kakuzu/Hidan arc. It's something that's never been explained, but it's known as "that" jutsu since Jiraiya and the toads have mentioned it as such.

Lorde

Ah okay. What do you think it'll be?

No idea, the only hint I can use is that it has something to do with the Kyuubi and a jutsu that Minato wanted Naruto to complete. I thought maybe another variation of the Rasengan but it might be a jutsu that forces the Kyuubi's chakra to manifest in the form of an S-Rank ninjutsu. That or it'll combine the ying and yang Kyuubi chakra into one since apparently it's split.

Torpoleon

We'll just have to wait and see what the jutsu will be. Like a lot of people, it should have something to do with the Nine-Tails.

I think the Fourth Great Shinobi World War should officially kick off before Chapter 500. I pretty much mean with fighting and everything like that. Presently, it seems like everything is in the preparation stage.

uber gon

Accept Change
It's still fun to speculate though :p

I hate how this war will occur at around the same time as the training arc that will most likely come to pass. Naruto never gets to shine until the last minute. Just like in the Immortal Duo arc and the Invasion of Pain arc...

Maybe some evil ninjas will bother Konoha and Naruto can show off whatever new stuff he learns.

HoennMaster

I was re-reading the Invasion of Pain since its going to appear in the anime soon and when Deva Path was talking with Tsunade he mentions her emitting chakra from her feet to protect from his jutsu. What Jutsu is he talking about?

About the chapter's cover, it looks very misleading. I doubt we'll even see any of those newer characters later on.

I don't think they will, most looks pretty generic. It's just to symbolize the alliance. Which is why I don't get why there are no Sand Ninja on there.

Lorde

I was re-reading the Invasion of Pain since its going to appear in the anime soon and when Deva Path was talking with Tsunade he mentions her emitting chakra from her feet to protect from his jutsu. What Jutsu is he talking about?

I don't think they will, most looks pretty generic. It's just to symbolize the alliance. Which is why I don't get why there are no Sand Ninja on there.

Deva Path is the Yahiko body I think right? He meant that she was emitting chakra to prevent herself from being pushed away by Shinra Tensei or being pulled in by Bansho Tenin. Since Choji told her about his abilities to attract/repel attacks and people, she was anchoring herself to the ground. Probably wouldn't work though....

Didn't even notice the lack of Sand ninja. I was more concerned about Fu and Torune for some reason haha. Oh wait, maybe they weren't shown since we've seen their uniforms before in color and not the uniforms of the others in color?

~Heaven Help Us~

No idea, the only hint I can use is that it has something to do with the Kyuubi and a jutsu that Minato wanted Naruto to complete. I thought maybe another variation of the Rasengan but it might be a jutsu that forces the Kyuubi's chakra to manifest in the form of an S-Rank ninjutsu. That or it'll combine the ying and yang Kyuubi chakra into one since apparently it's split.

It's a hard guess. It could be anything.

I can't wait for him to meet Kirabi.

7 tyranitars

I can't wait till next chapter haha

hopefully some answers will be answered

and about meeting killer bee well that really is for sure now :D

Lorde

It's a hard guess. It could be anything.

I can't wait for him to meet Kirabi.

I don't think it'll be too complicated though haha. He seemed to have planned this from the start.

Anyway, a training arc with Killer Bee is almost guaranteed. Though we can expect Killer Bee to die. Maybe Naruto will try to avenge him and then he'll get caught too....

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Kabuto came up with new disgusting snake jutsu?

HoennMaster

I'm getting more and more excited for this battle. I'm just excited that Tsunade is still alive and I can't wait to see Gaara and the Mizukage in action again.

Status
Not open for further replies.