• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Heaven Help Us~

I don't think it'll be too complicated though haha. He seemed to have planned this from the start.

Anyway, a training arc with Killer Bee is almost guaranteed. Though we can expect Killer Bee to die. Maybe Naruto will try to avenge him and then he'll get caught too....

I think he will do something to kill the Naruto series with something like an eye jutsu.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wonder if Kabuto came up with new disgusting snake jutsu?

I bet he did, it's so like him. Kabuto could've been an original villain but now he's a mockery of Orochimaru who might just be the most immortal villain in history.

HoennMaster

How is he getting weaker? He's getting stronger and stronger and transplanting Itachi's eyes just gave him even more strength. The only thing holding him back was the Mangekyo slowly blinding him.

uber gon

Accept Change
How is he getting weaker? He's getting stronger and stronger and transplanting Itachi's eyes just gave him even more strength. The only thing holding him back was the Mangekyo slowly blinding him.

Wonder what new, "broken" jutsu will come out of Sasuke's *** this time?

7 tyranitars

about sasuke vs kabuto I'm sure sasuke will win not because kabuto is weak just because sasuke is together whit madara the main vilian

and I don't know either what of if sasuke wil get new jutsus personaly I don't think so.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
No yeah he will put up a fight. I mean It's like 5 Akatsuki at once. But in the end he will be killed easily.

Who Kabuto?! No way hes smart has oorochimarus abilities and more plus he has the dead atkatsuki members and the first hokage. I saw Madaras 'face' when Kabuto did that and I think he was pretty freaked out or scared to see the hokage.

~Heaven Help Us~

Who Kabuto?! No way hes smart has oorochimarus abilities and more plus he has the dead atkatsuki members and the first hokage. I saw Madaras 'face' when Kabuto did that and I think he was pretty freaked out or scared to see the hokage.

Where is the first Hokage in the picture? He was just surprised cuz he didn't expect Kabuto to know that Jutsu.

Lorde

Some spoilers are out, but it's more "Madara being scared and agreeing with Kabuto" for some whacky reason, a coffin apparently. Looks like nothing too eventful happens, more Kisame at the end though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Some spoilers are out, but it's more "Madara being scared and agreeing with Kabuto" for some whacky reason, a coffin apparently. Looks like nothing too eventful happens, more Kisame at the end though.

Kisame. is. ALIVE?!

Lorde

Kisame. is. ALIVE?!

Um, yes. Didn't you read the recent chapters? He was confirmed to be alive and well, sorry if I spoiled it for you I thought everyone on here knew already. We were all talking about it a few pages back :(

Torpoleon

Unfortunately Kisame is alive. To add to that, Kabuto used the Summong:Impure World Ressurrection Jutsu and brought back Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori. Although, it is not their real bodies. Rather, other people's bodies were sacrificed like when Orochimaru battled Hiruzen he sacrificed two fellow Sound ninja.

Lorde

The 5 guys in the coffins were obviously the other Akatsuki members (dead ones), I mean, the 1st Hokage couldn't be revived anyway since his soul was sealed in the God of Death.

But I wonder; why are the dressed differently? When Hashirama and Tobirama were revived, they wore their usual uniforms but the Akatsuki have black cloaks despite most dying without wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.