• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Well we never saw either Hashirama or Tobirama die. We just know Tobirama died during the Second Great Shinobi War. They could have been wearing what they were when they were revived, but we can't be too sure.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well we never saw either Hashirama or Tobirama die. We just know Tobirama died during the Second Great Shinobi War. They could have been wearing what they were when they were revived, but we can't be too sure.

Well yes I expected that much since apparently Tobirama died fighting a bunch of Kumo-nin in his uniform but I was surprised that the Akatsuki guys all have the same black cloak, when we know Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, Nagato, and Sasori died without a cloak on.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
One question that's been burning in my mind is about the power of "clone Kisame" vs. the power of the real Kisame. Were they equal in strength, or was the clone weaker/stronger than the real thing? After all, Bee had enough trouble with the clone...

And how long until they find out that it's Zetsu doing the cloning? At this point, we don't know Zetsu's limits cloning-wise (at least, I don't remember hearing of any) and so it'd be pointless to try to kill any of the remaining Akatsuki members.

Wonder what new, "broken" jutsu will come out of Sasuke's *** this time?

You never know, but I wouldn't be so sure that Sasuke's off of the hook yet. You never know what could go wrong; if Itachi could guess that Sasuke was going to use his eyes, then he could have put in some "traps" or something like that.

Lorde

You never know, but I wouldn't be so sure that Sasuke's off of the hook yet. You never know what could go wrong; if Itachi could guess that Sasuke was going to use his eyes, then he could have put in some "traps" or something like that.

But Itachi believed Sasuke would stick with his ideals so why place traps in his own eyes? I mean, Itachi probably knew Sasuke would take his eyes since he also helped Sasuke obtain the Mangakyo Sharingan and he knew that Sasuke might overuse the MS since he planned for Sasuke to fight against evil and not with evil.

If anything, Itachi relied solely on the traps he set in Sasuke's own eyes and Naruto's body just incase Madara tried to manipulate Sasuke.

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm just hoping Naruto does not do anything that will make internet people say "Naruto will **** anything". That would be weird.

Lorde

Well there are spoilers out, but it's not the full script, just a summary basically. I think it's real since it was posted all over the place and confirmed by some pretty trustworthy people

Here, TsukiMirage will probably post the full spoiler later though:

カブト 私の目的はうちはサスケ君です
Kabuto: My goal is Sasuke-kun.
マダラ 断ったらどうする?
Madara: And what if I refuse?
カブトがさらにエドテンセイ(棺の中は見えない様にうまく書かれてる)
Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to summon another coffin. The art is obscured so we can't see who's in it.
マダラ こ…これは…お前これをどこで手に入れた
Madara: T-this is... How did you get this?!
カブト 私があなたが絶対に断れない~なんちゃら
Kabuto: This means there's no way you can refuse me.
マダラ いいだろうサスケは戦争が終わったら~それまではサスケと会わせない 監視もつけさせるけどそれでいいか
Madara: Fine, you can have Sasuke after the war is over. Until then I won't let you see him and you will be watched. Is that okay?
カブトとマダラが手を組むことに
Kabuto and Madara join forces.
ナルトへ 九尾関連の事
Scene shifts to Naruto and talk about Kyubi.
最後に 雷の国で会議を盗み聞きするキサメさん
Ends with Kisame spying on the Kumo meetings.
キサメ これで雷の現在の軍事力などわかった
Kisame: Now we know Kumo's current military strength.

HoennMaster

Well It's not like we really need a full spoiler now anyway. It's Wednesday so Manga Stream will have it.

Another question, I saw on one site that Madara fought the current Tsuchikage at one point. When was that stated/revealed?

Lorde

In chapter 469, the Raikage claims the Tsuchikage has fought Madara in the past after the Mizukage and Kazekage agree on joining the Shinobi Alliance.

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

hmm I wonder who is in the coffin I hear people saying Madaras body?

dannydstk

woah just read 490 i really think its madaras body in the sixth coffin for him to have sp much needless control over madara

Lorde

I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
Catch up to now!

Ok for everyone who is way backed up i got a spoiler.Ok so Sasuke killed itatchi and then tobi aka madara uchiha told him that the village made itatchi kill the whole clan.So Sasuke wants revenge on the village.And really,Naruto has become more powerful than all of the hokage's because he has control of the nine tailed fox.So right now Sasuke has had itatchis eyes implanted into him so now he has infinite sharingan and hes going to destroy the leaf village.Meanwhile kabuto has fully absorbed orochimarus powers (read manga volume 38) and has re-summoned all of the akatsuki that have died (Nagato,Kakuzu,deidara,sasori,and itatchi,who dosent have sharingan...)so there you go and to read what im talking about go to onemangadotcom.;492-s;

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yes hes alive! He didnt acually die it was a clone by Zetsu and now Bee has Samehada and Kisame trying to kill him again and his sword is changing and stuff and Kisame face appeared at the base of the sword then the chapter ended...

Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.

Lorde

Holy crap. I couldn't understand why his face was there on the sword, so I just rolled with it. So it was a clone all along? Dammit.

Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason. Probably because he likes toying with his opponents and he loves bloodshed. Yeah Zetsu made a freaky clone, or more like a substitution. Zetsu is also making me angry. Why are all the cool members dead? (Well alive now, but you understand what I mean).

Kinda odd how we finally get an explaination of all the Kyuubi control principles 11 years after the series begins...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Lol the face was funny, it's kinda sad that he is still alive, he's so annoying to me for some reason.
When I first saw the face, I don't know, I think I thought it was the sword's for some reason. Lol.

Elite Four Muadita

meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.