• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
meh filler chapter is filler chapter, although the last body kabuto summoned picked at my curiosity. I really want to know what jutsu the key toad referred to in last weeks chapter. and im happy naruto will finally learn to use the fox.

i just hope it gets to action faster.

How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).

dannydstk

I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

i really like both of those ideas actually i considered it being the sage but i think it would be much more likely to be is rother way more dramatic

7 tyranitars

lol I noticed something funny in the chapter killer bee says several time -tebayo
and one time agenda -tebayo

perhaps to furtther confirm that naruto is gonna meet killer bee for the people who didn't believed it

and I really wonder who is in that coffin, but I'll stay whit my first idea and that is madaras body

Elite Four Muadita

How is it Filler? A lot of things happened, namely: Anko and friends found out where Madara is hiding (now Konoha and the other nations can mount a surprise attack) and we got more explaination on how the Kyuubi and it's chakra work through the seal (which, in the past, was mostly just referenced to a few times and we finally got a full explaination).

I just thought it was a filler because there wasn't a lot of action (technically in manga there are no fillers right?). I thought akatsuki had lots of hideouts so that really doesnt help, madara can just move out of there. And as for the kyuubi-seal explanation. most of it was already said except for the mind/chakra explanation.

I mean i liked the chapter. but it wasnt "excelent" its was acceptable and thats just my opinion :p

~Heaven Help Us~

I was thinking it was his brother's coffin since I'd be pretty surprised if Izuna wanted revenge against his brother. It could also be the Sage of Six Paths or something.

I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

dannydstk

I utterly doubt it will be the Sage of Six Paths. I wouldn't doubt it if it was his brother. It will probably be either an Uchiha, Orochimaru or if anything the Yondaime Hokage. Or if anything anything Yagura.

its not possible to be the yondaime hokage his soul is sealed.

why would it be yagura?

Last edited:

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan :( And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2

Last edited:

talala

Well, Kishi sure likes all the characters he creates for bringing back all the dead Akatsuki members.

Except Hidan :(

hidans still alive, he just has his head buried underground until someone not lazy enough feels like digging him up (never gonna happen)

Lorde

I also have another theory as to what's in the coffin but it would probably start a riot and the whole Alternate Manga section would go up in flames so I'll wait.

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

~Heaven Help Us~

Except Hidan :( And where the hell are Juugo and Suigetsu in a time like this?! Does this mean Team Taka is permanently disbanded?

Heaven Help Us, that's a great idea, though I'm still more inclined to think it's the fabled Sage of the Six Paths. Madara's reaction was priceless. If Kabuto can control him, they'll surely capture the remaining Tailed Beasts. Naruto won't stand a chance against the very founder of the Shinobi World.

That makes me think: How did was the Three Tailed Turtle extracted from Yagura? I suspect Akatsuki was behind that... But then again, if they had truly done that, why would it roam around? I hope that little plot hole gets solved even though it's irrelevant to the current arc.

Doesn't anyone think Kabuto is kind of broken? He used Edo Tensei six times in a row. That surely consumes a lot of chakra.

Nice to see Kisame again. His character grew on me after his fight with Kirabi, though I wonder if he'll survive much longer being in the middle of Kumo. Looking forward for Kisame vs. Kirabi 2
That's impossible. it can't be the sage. I'm leaning towards what i said. Izuna or Yagura.

HoennMaster

Anime opening looks good, but am I the only one who's upset that the anime caught up to the manga pretty fast?

I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

its not possible to be the yondaime hokage his soul is sealed.

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

Or if anything anything Yagura.

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

Last edited:

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
The thing that really caught me was thatback in chapter 462 a picture shows that madara had the rinnegan.WTF.it makes no sense.it says that the older brother had the sages eyes,and then it says that he went on to create the uchiha,and it shows that madara was the older brother and that the first hokage was the younger brother.i need a logical awnser to this.

Lorde

I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's sole out for 5+ episodes again.

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

I'd much rather see Filler now than to have more Filler later. If you think about it, this Pain arc wasn't as long as the whole Uchiha arc meaning that it'll have less episodes. Then they'll add Filler but then they'll air the Gokage Summit arc and the way things are going, the 4th War arc will still probably be only half-way done. They're getting too close. Same goes for other anime.

I wasn't aware that it was confirmed that Madara was controlling Yagura though I also doubt the person in the coffin would be him. Madara seemed to really fear whateve was in there, or at least he was concerned about it. Kabuto said he didn't tell anyone about it, odd.

Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Well the anime could always add some filler fights. The opening suggests a female brawl with Konan is possible.

As for who he summoned, there are too many possibilities to guess at this point for me.

Well the Konoha arc is going to look pretty brutal.

Well the openings always tend to have scenes that don't actually appear in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.