• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Heaven Help Us~

I don't see why anyone would be upset. Yes it means filler on the way probably, but its better then having fights lasts 10+ chapters. I'd rather not watch the 3rd Hokage try to take Orochimaru's soul out for 5+ episodes again.

And yet Orochimaru was about to summon him......

Madara easily controlled Yagura before, I don't see why he would be afraid of him.

Then Izuna is the only one left.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Here's the real question: Who else is Kabuto planning on summoing? He said he had others in mind, maybe the deceased Jinchuriki? That would be nice.

I doubt that the deceased Jinchuuriki would do him as good as say, a deceased Hokage or White Fang. (The latter would be an interesting twist, but it likely won't happen)

Then Izuna is the only one left.

Yet if Madara already has Izuna's eyes, then he shouldn't have to worry. Even if Izuna's powerful while blind, Madara has the advantage.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I doubt that the deceased Jinchuuriki would do him as good as say, a deceased Hokage or White Fang. (The latter would be an interesting twist, but it likely won't happen)

Yet if Madara already has Izuna's eyes, then he shouldn't have to worry. Even if Izuna's powerful while blind, Madara has the advantage.

Well a Hokage would be impossible to summon as you must have a method of linking the person's soul to the body summoned by Edo Tensei and the Hokage's souls are all sealed up forever in the God of Death. White Fang, would be a good choice but Kabuto seems to want to summon more than one person.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Well Kabuto showed that he can hang with the big boys and even manage to impress Madara with his genius. Will be quite interesting to see what was in the last coffin that has Madara so scared. I truly hope Kabuto's plans for Sasuke isn't the same one that Orochimaru had. You would think that the other ninjas would have informed Naruto of Kirabi and how he can fully control his Bijuu, So that he could go get some tips or something. Well, At least Kisame seems to have had an actual purpose of invading Kumo then just catching Kirabi.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
One of the deceased Kages would be nice. Imagine bringing back the Third Kazekage with his Iron Sand, Yagura or even Gaara's father (!)

Why can't he revive the Sage? We know the circumstances in which he died, but his body is perfectly able to be summoned, isn't it? Then again, if it were, shinobi would have done so long ago and break the doubt of the Sage's existence.

Lorde

Gaara's father never got much screentime did he? But according to the anime, he was weak since Orochimaru stabbed him with Kusanagi and he just died. Maybe all the original Kage from every village? That would be nice. I don't want Yagura to appear since it isn't confirmed that he's dead. Maybe he's still alive somewhere, somehow. I know extracting a Bijuu usually kills the Jinchuriki but since Yagura could control the Sanbi, maybe he's an exception (and Killer Bee I hope...).

lucky_u

One of the deceased Kages would be nice. Imagine bringing back the Third Kazekage with his Iron Sand, Yagura or even Gaara's father (!)

Why can't he revive the Sage? We know the circumstances in which he died, but his body is perfectly able to be summoned, isn't it? Then again, if it were, shinobi would have done so long ago and break the doubt of the Sage's existence.
I'm guessing the Sage was the one Kabuto last summoned.
Since Kages already been summoned before by Orochimaru, I guess that is the one that could surprise Mandara.
It is still a guess, though.

Lorde

I'm guessing the Sage was the one Kabuto last summoned.
Since Kages already been summoned before by Orochimaru, I guess that is the one that could surprise Mandara.
It is still a guess, though.

Well he said Kage which refers to any leader of the 5 great nations (Iwagakure, Sunagakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure). Yes the Hokage from the past are an unlikely bet but there are several Kage in other villages that could pose a threat.

lucky_u

Well he said Kage which refers to any leader of the 5 great nations (Iwagakure, Sunagakure, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure). Yes the Hokage from the past are an unlikely bet but there are several Kage in other villages that could pose a threat.

He would have to summon several Kages to actually convince Madara.
We are talking space-bending Kage here, so unless the person is beyond Kage level/capable post threat towards Madara, Madara won't be shocked.
So, personally I think, a Kage isn't who Kabuto summoned.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Actually, Hashirama would be someone Madara would fear, Seeing as he was able to beat Madara at his peak and now that Madara is nothing but a shadow of himself, Hashirama would be an even bigger threat.

~Heaven Help Us~

So? Itachi's there. Sasuke has his eyes remember.

Tsuki, I completely forgot about Hashirama!

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
I love how this mysterious summon by Kabuto is throwing everyone for a loop. It could be anyone but I see it most likely being the Sage of six paths, Minato, Hashirama, Madara's body, Izuna, or some new character. Other choices that I would like to see happening but are highly unlikely are Yagura, Shisui, Jiraiya, or Kushina. Ah man, I can't wait to figure out!

Also I have been wondering about this impure resurrection jutsu that Kabuto used. How far does it go in bringing the body back to life. If you think about it the five guys he summoned each have some issues. Pain doesn't have his other sixth paths with him, Kakuzu doesn't have his other elemental lives with him, Itachi doesn't have his mangekyo eyes, Sasori doesn't have any puppets, and deidara doesn't have any clay. So with all of that in mind what exactly are they going to be able to do?

Lorde

Hashirama cannot be summoned since his soul doesn't exist anymore. It was sealed so he's out of the picture.

There isn't anyone left really, but it looks like Madara was more surprised that someone found that corpse rather than being afraid of that person's power. Could it be the the body of the real Madara while this Madara is a copycat?

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
You're right, 4th KIRA, we can scratch Hashirama from the picture. He had his time.

I just hope we get to see a Gai vs. Kisame sometime during the war. Gai needs to do something and I think this battle will push him to his very limit (in which he opens the Seven Gates) and dies as a result. I don't see Kirabi or the Raikage finishing him off.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The reason I said Hashirama is because of two reason: First is because Kabuto stated that he has gain a greater mastery of the technique then Orochimaru had. As far as we know and seen, Orochimaru's usage of the technique was the most it could do. So Kabuto must have gain the skill to do something beyond just summoning the dead souls. I think summoning the souls from inside the shinigami would suffice. The second reason is when Orochimaru used the technique against Sarutobi, It was implied that he summoned Minato along with the First and second Hokage, And that Sarutobi was scared enough to try and stop it. Now since Sarutobi knew Minato's soul was in the shinigami, He would have had nothing to fear from Minato's corpse, Unless such a technique is capable of summoning a soul regardless from where it is.

Basically, I don't think that just because he's in the shinigami, Hashirama can't come back. Being able to summon from the shinigami would also explain how Madara plans on bring back the Juubi, Since for now it can't come back completely.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I'm guessing it to be one of two people; Hashirama or Madara's brother. Hashirama makes sense because of what Tsuki said earlier and Izuna makes sense because once you summon the soul of someone they regain their memories. Izuna could have told Kabuto that Madara forcefully took his eyes. Kabuto did say, "I haven't told anyone yet." after all.

Lorde

I'm guessing it to be one of two people; Hashirama or Madara's brother. Hashirama makes sense because of what Tsuki said earlier and Izuna makes sense because once you summon the soul of someone they regain their memories. Izuna could have told Kabuto that Madara forcefully took his eyes. Kabuto did say, "I haven't told anyone yet." after all.

Makes sense but why would the fact that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force make a difference? Sasuke probably knows that since he's smart enough not to be totally deceived.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Makes sense but why would the fact that Madara took Izuna's eyes by force make a difference? Sasuke probably knows that since he's smart enough not to be totally deceived.

If Sasuke learns he was lying to him about his brother giving him his eyes then he will more than likely start to question the other things Madara has told him, like maybe the attack on Konoha 16 years before the series

Lorde

If Sasuke learns he was lying to him about his brother giving him his eyes then he will more than likely start to question the other things Madara has told him, like maybe the attack on Konoha 16 years before the series

But like I said and as we've seen already, Sasuke knows Madara lied about certain things. Sasuke doesn't trust Madara fully which is why Sasuke is just using Madara to achieve his goals. When Madara talked about Izuna's eyes and the Kyuubi attack, Sasuke didn't look convinced. He only believes that Itachi killed the clan on Konoha's orders.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
The revelation that Madara took Izuna's eyes isn't a threat to Madara now. Sasuke would trust anything from Kabuto less then he would from Madara at the moment. Plus Sasuke's in this for his own goals. Madara's past actions are of a little concern to him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.