• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Gee, I wonder who that unidentified person was. We'll find out soon, I hope. Things are starting to get interesting. I'd like to see if Naruto can concentrate and fully control the Nine-Tails.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Gee, I wonder who that unidentified person was. We'll find out soon, I hope. Things are starting to get interesting. I'd like to see if Naruto can concentrate and fully control the Nine-Tails.

The three people Im thinking of would be either the first hokage a clone of Madara himself or an unfinished puppet of Sasuke. Why is the Raikage in chrge of everything but now since tsunades back we can acually see how good she is because shes only fought Oorochimaru and she was pretty good there but she is hokage now.

Torpoleon

The three people Im thinking of would be either the first hokage a clone of Madara himself or an unfinished puppet of Sasuke.
Interesting. As crazy as this sounds, I thought for a second that it was the Sage of the Six Paths but clones also work since Madara did call Kabuto a madman.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Why is the Raikage in chrge of everything but now since tsunades back we can acually see how good she is because shes only fought Oorochimaru and she was pretty good there but she is hokage now.
Ee's in charge because of several factors. Since Nagato's attack, Konoha's defense has greatly weaken. Kumo has the greatest military strength and control of a Jinchuuriki. And finally, Tsunade's record in a battle isn't all that great. Even though she was suppose to be protecting Naruto from getting caught by Akatsuki, She instead sends him into a fight he would have lost. Trust her with both Jinchuuriki and this war will end up being over quickly.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I doubt we'll know soon. Probably when Kabuto gets in a fight.

I guess. The author isn't one to usually give us all the information right away haha so that body probably won't appear for a while yet. I don't think it'll fight though, it could've been Madara's love interest.

HoennMaster

Ee's in charge because of several factors. Since Nagato's attack, Konoha's defense has greatly weaken. Kumo has the greatest military strength and control of a Jinchuuriki. And finally, Tsunade's record in a battle isn't all that great. Even though she was suppose to be protecting Naruto from getting caught by Akatsuki, She instead sends him into a fight he would have lost. Trust her with both Jinchuuriki and this war will end up being over quickly.

Most of those are not reasons why Tsunade is not in charge. Had she been at the meeting, she might have had control of the Alliance for the same reasons as Danzo. Plus, Konoha also has a Jinchurriki, so that's not exactly why Kumo has the leadership.

The Raikage was made the leader after what happened with Danzo so there really was no point to give leadership to her just because she woke up. Plus, Konoha really doesn't need the burden of leading the 5 Great Countries while trying to re-build. And even if she had control of Killer Bee too you don't know that she might do with them.

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra

As far as I remember, Naruto was definitely winning against Pain.

Lorde

Until he got detained by Pain and before he let the Kyuubi's mind take over his actions. During his Six-tails state, he got captured in the Chibaku Tensei and then he went to his Eight-tails state and he was on the verge of escaping that moon but I still think Pain was pushing him pretty far.

7 tyranitars

naruto would have won you should also consider that the kyuubi is a part of narutos power since it is sealed in him, and he still won from pain at his own not counting in the information he got

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Most of those are not reasons why Tsunade is not in charge. Had she been at the meeting, she might have had control of the Alliance for the same reasons as Danzo. Plus, Konoha also has a Jinchurriki, so that's not exactly why Kumo has the leadership.

The Raikage was made the leader after what happened with Danzo so there really was no point to give leadership to her just because she woke up. Plus, Konoha really doesn't need the burden of leading the 5 Great Countries while trying to re-build. And even if she had control of Killer Bee too you don't know that she might do with them.
Well, I was listing reasons beyond just those in the plot. Plotwise, I doubt she would have been made summit leader by Mifune. The fact that Sasuke was running around killing people and still not considered a missing nin would have been a mark against her. Her and danzo are far to different for the same reasoning to apply to them both. Plus there's that control of Mifune issue that I don't know how it figures in. Anyway, Kumo has a Jinchuuirki that's fully in control while Koonoha's Jinchuuriki has no control.

I may not know for sure what she would do with Kirabi, But I can make a pretty good guess. Tsunade is really reckless when it comes to the forces under her control. It's only luck that it hasn't all blown up in her face. Tsunade believes to much in "faith" and not enough in tactic itself to be a good commander.

Naruto won through various lucky brecks. The thing that Tsunade had been counting on him using to win, Sage Mode, Instead didn't help that greatly. heck, ut wasn't even needed in the end to finish Deva path off.

naruto would have won you should also consider that the kyuubi is a part of narutos power since it is sealed in him, and he still won from pain at his own not counting in the information he got
The Kyuubi may be apart of him, But Hinata and Minato aren't. Without them he would have lost and died twice.

Lorde

Well I did account for the Kyuubi, I still think Pain would've won somehow, he was blessed with the Sage of Six Path's eyes, the same eyes that took on the Juubi.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Considering the sheer number of factors Naruto needed against Nagato, It's clearly unlikely that Naruto would have been able to win if even one of those factors were gone. In it's own way, This fact does help maintain the implied power of Nagato and the Rinnegan, As it took a combination of lucky breaks for them to be defeated.

7 tyranitars

yes whitout hinata and minato naruto would have died, but that didn't changed the fact that pain was defeated in the end ok given nagato sacreficed himself to revive the deaths of konoha that day

HoennMaster

See I really don't buy that. Naruto defeated five of the six paths, and by that time he was running low on natural energy and chakra. Who's to say if he had them that he couldn't have defeated Deva path, especially since he wasn't even in Sage Mode when he did defeat him. The whole end of the battle is just filled with what ifs.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Sage Mode rejuvenates Naruto each time he goes into it. There's no running low with it. Naruto tried to fight Deva Path in sage Mode and couldn't do it. Only after Deva Path was worn out from dealing with the Kyuubi was Naruto able to defeat it. The point being, Naruto showcased all he could do in Sage Mode and those abilities alone could not have helped him win.

Lorde

yes whitout hinata and minato naruto would have died, but that didn't changed the fact that pain was defeated in the end ok given nagato sacreficed himself to revive the deaths of konoha that day

I wouldn't source Hinata as being helpful in this battle. If anything, Hinata hindered Naruto since his rage triggered when she go hurt and because of that, the Kyuubi almost escaped the seal. Had it escaped, it probably would've killed Pain (Yahiko at least) then it would've rampaged around the Land of Fire. That would've been the worst ending possible. Anyway moving on.

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Nagato is stronger than Naruto. Point blank period. A strong factor that contributed to Naruto's victory was that Nagato couldn't kill him so it was obvious he wasn't fighting at full strength. The Deva Path had many oppurtunities to kill Naruto, but he couldn't take them or Akatsuki's plan would go into shambles.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I wouldn't source Hinata as being helpful in this battle. If anything, Hinata hindered Naruto since his rage triggered when she go hurt and because of that, the Kyuubi almost escaped the seal. Had it escaped, it probably would've killed Pain (Yahiko at least) then it would've rampaged around the Land of Fire. That would've been the worst ending possible. Anyway moving on.
Hinata, or really any person, Was needed to force Naruto into his Kyuubi transformation. Otherwise he would not have been able to escape from Deva path. So she is considered to have been helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.