• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I thought Tsunade did well in trying to convince the other Kage about Bee and Naruto being useful in the fight. I mean, I expect Madara to use the other Bijuu so it's only natural for the Gokage to use Bijuu too.
But there's no need. The Bijuu aren't that strong. They're considerably weaker then their Jinchuuriki were and their Jinchuuriki were able to be beaten by a few elite ninjas. The villages themselves should have more then enough forces to handle the bijuu without relying on Naruto and Kirabi.

A is going to be commanding the entire alliance, he himself is not going to have a lot of time to actually be battling a lot. Not to mention the reincarnated Akastuki members have to have their souls removed, so no matter how many countermeasures the alliance comes up with, Akatsuki has a good edge.
From what we have seen, Just because he will be commanding them doesn't mean he's not gonna actually be fighting at the same time. As for Kabuto's forces, It's not as if using Naruto and Kirabi would make them easier to kill, So using them won't make enough of a difference to risk them.

Exactly my point of view...almost anyway. If they listened they could be big assets. I find it kind of funny how Gaara knows Naruto is strange but he always seems to win and he doesn't want him on the battle lines.
The thing that Tsunade is missing is that this whole war is over those two. If they were fighting on the frontlines, They would instantly become the main targets and all of Akatsuki's forces would focus on them. And once Akatsuki got them, The war would be over. With the sheer number of ninjas the five villages have, They don't need to risk Naruto and Kirabi.

7 tyranitars

that's true but I have feeling that everything will go wrong and that naruto and bee are needed eventualy after... killing kisame

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
But there's no need. The Bijuu aren't that strong. They're considerably weaker then their Jinchuuriki were and their Jinchuuriki were able to be beaten by a few elite ninjas. The villages themselves should have more then enough forces to handle the bijuu without relying on Naruto and Kirabi.

I'm not gonig to ignore the fact that the Bijuu are still powerful on their own and I'm sure the villages wouldn't ignore them either. I think the Kage have enough strength to defeat the Bijuu but that would mean leaving the battlefield, where most of the Kage, like Tsunade, are needed.

that's true but I have feeling that everything will go wrong and that naruto and bee are needed eventualy after... killing kisame

Yeah I kind of knew that, I mean, the only difference in my theory is that Bee gets captured but I expect Naruto will enter the fight against Madara at one point. He probably gets captured there or something. You know me, I love gore :p

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

that's true bit it doesn't matter much since they will evenualy still enter the battlefield. after they killed kisame I mean kisame doesn't have a chance having a few konoha and kumo jonin + naruto and bee I think kisame is gonna bite the dust forgood this time after that they will call on help because the allied shinobi forces are losing :p edit: @ kira your shipping no justsu picture made me laugh :p

HoennMaster

I'm missing....why is a frog begin shoved in Naruto's mouth?

I wonder what the Kages are going to be like in battle anyway. Tsunade is going to be a big asset for the Alliance with her healing abilities.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I'm not gonig to ignore the fact that the Bijuu are still powerful on their own and I'm sure the villages wouldn't ignore them either. I think the Kage have enough strength to defeat the Bijuu but that would mean leaving the battlefield, where most of the Kage, like Tsunade, are needed.
Aside from the Kyuubi, The rest of the bijuu aren't that tough that the various jounins couldn't handle them. As stated, The bijuus will lack the ability to use their own powers to their fullest, Which will probably give the villages the edge against them.

I'm missing....why is a frog begin shoved in Naruto's mouth?

I wonder what the Kages are going to be like in battle anyway. Tsunade is going to be a big asset for the Alliance with her healing abilities.
The toad key will help Naruto gain control of the Kyuubi and apparently is kept inside a person.

As for Tsunade and her healing abilities, I don't see them being all that useful in the actual field.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if Naruto will learn how to do those wrestling moves Hachibi and the Raikage know? Combined with wind jutsu and those moves would be brutal. Heck I'm still hoping to see some wind clones soon.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I'm just glad that Kishimoto decided to skip ahead and have Naruto and Bee meet so quickly. And now Naruto already knows that he's the "octopus" so they can get down to training.

I was worried that it would take a few chapters for Naruto and Bee to meet and then even more chapters for Naruto to realize that Bee is the one he was looking for.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Looks like Kishimoto will realize his dream. His manga will be longer than Dragonball by the looks of it. I just hope he doesn't take advice from Kubo and have nothing happen for more than ten chapters -_-

Lorde

There's almost no way I can see a Jonin taking on a Bijuu. But I'm not going to begin arguing on the subject of Bijuu mechanics since I don't want to type a whole paragraph and it'll get me nowhere.

How long was DragonBall? I think Naruto hit the 50 volume mark last month or something, which is pretty good though Bleach is steadily catching up and One Piece is over the 50 mark too I think.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
If Deidara can defeat the Sanbi with merely his C2 clay and not have to resort to any of his stronger techniques, Then I can't see the jounins having a much harder time.

Dragonball had 519 chapters, So to beat them Kishi needs to do at least 29 more chapters. Which if he continues with the current pace could actually end the series, As long as he sticks to the important stuff.

7 tyranitars

would be funny if he ends it whit 520 chapters :p

anyway I think he'll beat it

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ha I loved how Lord Fusaku just kicked the frog into narutos mouth.

And Naruto finally meets Bee! I kinda thought that giant squid thing was a little too random though.

Last edited:

~Heaven Help Us~

I'm just glad that Kishimoto decided to skip ahead and have Naruto and Bee meet so quickly. And now Naruto already knows that he's the "octopus" so they can get down to training.

I was worried that it would take a few chapters for Naruto and Bee to meet and then even more chapters for Naruto to realize that Bee is the one he was looking for.

They met, but I have a feeling that it will take about 10 more chapters for them to actually start training.

7 tyranitars

lol yeah most likely killer bee will refuse at first

Lorde

They met, but I have a feeling that it will take about 10 more chapters for them to actually start training.

Idk, looks like things are going by faster than usual. In just the first few chapters of this arc, so many things have happened; the Daimyo all agreed on the Shinobi Alliance, Tsunade woke up, Kabuto appeared before Madara and they joined forces, Madara's hideout was discovered, Naruto was given the key to the seal, the Kage meet to come to a final decision on the hideout they'd use for the last Jinchuriki, Naruto and Bee met. I bet there are more minor details, but that's a lot that' been covered in like 4-5 chapters since this arc started.

7 tyranitars

yes that's a good one but I still think i can either way, just start or it can take several episodes

Prof.Arete

chaos paradigm
Yea training will begin basically at the start of the next chapter, and then there will be some ninja running around like headless chickens working out where people are

Lorde

How will this training work anyway? How does one control a Bijuu which is a giant Chakra Monster with a bad attitude? They said that in the Kyuubi's case, one must filter out the mind from the chakra which you do by keeping hate out of your heart or something like that. How do you keep a clean heart when everything around you is changing for the worst? This Bijuu control stuff actually seems impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.