• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

I think they let genin fight too, but not an all genin squad just together with chunins and samurais do have chakra

Yes, I think. But it would be kinda ridiculous to let Konohamaru goes on the battlefield and battle the 3rd Hokage or something. Lol. And the samurais suck. They don't even have chakra.

Actually yes the samurai do have chakra.

Also Konahamaru vs. Sarutobi wouldn't be bad as long as Konahamaru has 3 or 4 strong shinobi helping him.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90% of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
What a rant. Anyway, I don't think it would cost that much to use the Edo summons. It may not cost that much chakra to summon a person. We saw Minato summon himself a bunch of times without any visible worry. And Orochimaru had no trouble summoning about a billion snakes at once. Not to mention the fact that Kabuto has to make a sacrifice for it may take some of the cost away.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The Hokage should stay out of this. We have enough to deal with. It looks like Kishi revived 90% of the deceased characters rather than come up with new ones. How boring. The only fights I want to see are the Jinchuriki fights since we haven't seen what they can do; we've only heard bits of information on them. I think having the Jinchuriki fight is the next best thing to having the Bijuu fight.

Character development, probably. And I don't think Madara would be able to make an army of people that would actually support his cause and fight. So the Zombies make sense. Even though some characters are ridiculous.

But yeah, I want to see how the Jinchuriki fights. They're basically undiscovered characters.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I too can't wait to see the former Jinchuuriki's fight. Even if we just got a little info on them and their personalities, That would be cool to. Not as cool as seeing them fight, But still cool.

artbomber_97

Ultimate Aritist
Maybe Kakashi our friend is gonna end up going against one of the Jinchurinki. And that would be epic. I can't wait to see him being pawned. lol.

7 tyranitars

So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.
explain why it is crap? because a lot of people actualy liked that chapter, and another thing if you don't like it then don't read it.

I would lvoe to see the jinchuriki fight I have dreamed about this since I read there would be a war :p (well that the bijuu would fight but this is even better!)

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
So it's official, Naruto sucks now. Seriously, that last chapter was utter crap and hax.

Really? It thought it was one of the best chapters yet. Sure, I didn't like Kabuto spawning Edo Tensei like there's no tomorrow, but the war introduction was amazing; couldn't have asked for better.

lucky_u

War's starting and Naruto is stacking items, great chapter I guess.
I was wondering who's is standing beside Zabuza?
And what's the weird 8-shaped item that Madara's carry?

Lorde

Oh come on now. Yeah, it looks like Kishi learned to troll the Naruto fanbase, but I still think it'll be cool to see those revived characters fight in the coming battles. That's the only real reason I'm sticking to this arc like glue from now on; if it weren't for the awesome battles coming up, I'd have left this series after all the penis gags :x

Last edited:

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
If anything, we're coming back to the core of the show. The Konoha 10.

They will be the starts of this arc (which seems to be the final one from my perspective) and that's the best thing for me.

I cannot wait to see them unleashed.

Also, what did Madara do to Sasuke's eyes?

Yeah I hope this is the last arc so Naruto can become hokage already or die, whichever is better.

BTW isn't it konoha 11? Unless you are excluding somebody on purpose.

I think that Sasuke's eyes will be part of Madara's back up of 100+ eyes. If Konan can have 5 billion explosive tags then Madara can have 100s of Sharingan eyes.

Elite Four Muadita

How is Naruto not in the war? I think you mean he isnt in a batallion but he has to be on the war. Some hot Sage Mode action on a couple hundred Zetsus is a must.

Lorde

How is Naruto not in the war? I think you mean he isnt in a batallion but he has to be on the war. Some hot Sage Mode action on a couple hundred Zetsus is a must.

Isn't Naruto still on that turtle/island thing, training to control the Kyuubi's power with Bee? I thought the whole point of that was to keep Naruto from knowing about the war going on between Madara and the Five Great Nations. Bee and Naruto are supposed to stay hidden to avoid being captured by Akatsuki and getting their Bijuu extracted :x

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Yeah, As far as things are going, Naruto's not part of the war. I doubt that Nauto's gonna fight anyone in the actual war. More then likely he'll fight Sasuke and whoever is sent to collect him for Madara.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Exactly. Naruto doesn't even know about the war. But I'm sure he'll find out and get into it somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.