• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Maybe, But Naruto has already made his intentions clear about returning to Konoha and waiting for Sasuke. I think something really big will have to happen to get Naruto involved.

uber gon

Accept Change
I think it's because they are losing their sight/powers and need new ones. It didn't surprise me when Sasuke took Itachi's eyes.

Well Madara did not have to act so obsessed about getting Nagato's eye.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Chapter 516 Spoiler.
Source:NF
Credits: Souzousaisei
Verification:Confirmed

516: Gaara's Speech (Gaara's pic in the front page)

Konoha's Byakugan intercepts the huge army. (An) Edo-tensei corpse came out from Madara's hideout. (???)
Anko: Return to the main squad and report this, quickly! I'll stay here and investigate the hideout further.
Byakugan guy: It's too dangerous for you alone!
Anko: Shaddap and just go!

Edo-tensei corpse apparently having conversation
Haku: Zabuza-san...
Zabuza: Yeah, I know. This is not the netherworld.
Haku: I have full consciousness... But my body is moving on its own...
(Probably a Kumogakure nin): This is Edo-Tensei (how famous does this supposedly forbidden jutsu get!?) Seems like we are summoned by someone, which means we'll have to fight soon.
Zabuza: Being used even in death... I hate this guy.

Switches to Madara and Kabuto
Kabuto told someone (not made clear) to launch surprise attack from air. Sasori and Deidara would provide traps and bombs respectively.
A Kiri-nin (can't read the name's Kanji... Chuukichi?) and Ne (Root?) from Konoha would provide detection and support.
Konoha's Ne wondered what was happening. The Kiri-nin tried to threaten Akatsuki but got subdued when Kabuto formed some seal.
Sasori: To be used by this brat... Akatsuki sure has fallen. What's more, the only survivors are Zetsu and my substitute Tobi?
Deidara: As someone who died while bragging eternity as an art, you shouldn't say conceited things like that, Danna. un.
Sasori: Want me to kill you!?
Deidara: We're both dead, Danna. un.
Madara: Is it really OK with this?
Kabuto: It's quite tough to control so many Edo-corpses at once. But I'll only control them for the movement phase. In battle, I'll kill their personality and make them fighting dolls. You don't need to worry... ...Although, sometimes leaving their personality intact would strike a blow to the enemy's psychology...

Dan and Asuma having a conversation
Asuma: Aren't you Dan?
Dan: Yeah, and we're both dead. Seems like we are bound by a jutsu that resurrects us to the living world.
Neji's dad: What's going on?
Asuma: I have a bad feeling about this...

...will continue the next part after dinner, I guess

..continuation from the above.

Kabuto: Won't you bring the white-black Zetsu?
Madara: Zetsu will look after Sasuke. Besides, you might kidnap him in the middle of the war.
Kabuto: Hmph.
Madara: The hundred thousand Zetsu will move from underground. The sheer amount would stand out too much otherwise.
Kabuto: Then let's go too, shall we? First...

Byakugan guy fled. Anko remained. Anko hid among bushes, but was spotted.
Kabuto: Sen'ei Tajashu! (Hidden snake-arms jutsu)
Anko: Ditto
Deidara and Sasori are airborne on Dei's bird. They're with the Chuukichi guy and Ne of Konoha.
Chuukichi: It's there...
Deidara: So it's just like what Kabuto said. Three rats at two o'clock's direction.

Byakugan guy realizes the oddity.
Byakugan guy: Both of you, run! I will delay them here!

Back at the Shinobi alliance's
Some Nins talk about Gaara and whether he's capable of leading the squads.
Some Nins started bickering with each other, fighting about whose dad was killed by whom. In the middle of the commotion, Gaara's sand subdued them.

"Fighting for the benefit of one's country and one's village has continued from the First to the Third World War. Shinobis hurt and hated each other. This hatred lusted for power, and amidst this, I was born. I too, used to live among this hatred and power; I was a Jinchuuriki.
(everybody looked at Gaara)
"And I hated this world with passion. I wanted to destroy it, much like what Akatsuki is trying to do now. But a Konoha Shinobi stopped me.
(flashback to Naruto vs. Gaara and their handshake moment)
"He cried for me, his enemy... and he called the hurt me his friend. He saved me. We were enemies to each other, and yet we were both Jinchuurikis. There is no enemy among people who understand the same suffering.
"And now, here, there is no enemy among us, because we are fellow people who were made suffer by Akatsuki. There is no Suna, Iwa, Konoha, Kiri, or Kumo. What's here... is only Shinobi!
"If even after this, you can't forgive Suna (referring to the Shinobi earlier who *****ed about his father being killed by Suna), after this war has ended, you can take my head!
(said Shinobi was nonplussed)
"This friend who saved me is now being targeted by the foe. If he gets caught, then it's all over for this world. I want to protect my friend... And I want to protect the world!
"I am too young to do that alone. Which is why, I need everyone to lend their power!"

(standing ovation) <3

Kakashi notices that everyone's face lit up.

Naruto managed to stack up the blocks without them crumbling down. Bee talked about the last training.

Raikage: We'll win this Fourth Great Ninja World War.
Tsuchikage: But of course!
Tsunade: Yeah!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So we get to see the revived characters' personalities in this chapter? That's not too interesting but it does make for some comedy like that part where Deidara and Sasori are arguing like they used to back in the good old days.

7 tyranitars

nice speech from gaara, and the revived character part is funny too :p

7 tyranitars

i hope so, mayby even a better match up then gaara vs deidara

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what other forms of training Naruto will undergo? Maybe something about the Rasengan or one of Minato's old jutsu.

Lorde

There are some pictures of the chapter going around, but they aren't too interesting. One is the cover page showing Gaara and the other shows Kankuro on Sai's ink birds and then Tsunade, Onoki, and A claiming that they'll win this war.

Anyway, I do think Naruto will use Minato's old teleportation jutsu at some point. It might be the only jutsu that can land a hit on Madara.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Nice chapter. It's good to see everyone moving out now. I expect the actual battles to start next chapter. It was nice to see the various Edo summons interacting with each other, Especially Deidara and Sasori, Though I wish there had been some interaction from the Jinchuurikis. I honestly hope we see a actual fight between Anko and Kabuto, Though it doesn't look like the tracking team will survive, Which is sad because I liked the girl Aburame. I wonder if that Root member is the brother Sai was talking about and how Kabuto got him if he doesn't even have a name. I would think a Root member would be the opposite of a ninja who made names for themselves.

I have to say Gaara's speech was real touching, Far more touching then anything Naruto has done in awhile. Makes me wonder, If Gaara can change people the way Naruto can, Is Naruto really going to survive? Now the world change be changed without his direct involvement.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Not a bad chapter. Looks like the war starts now.

I love Deidara and Sasori fighting again.

Lorde

I really liked the conversations in this chapter, though I am still upset that so many of the deceased ninja were brought back. I felt bad for Zabuza and Haku since they were both finally together in the afterlife and now they have to fight in a war. I hope Anko is able to stay alive since she's one of my favorite female characters in Naruto. As for the rest of the chapter; I'm glad things are moving along nicely.

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Chapter was ok for me. I wonder what Bee meant by Naruto feeling helpless? Maybe an epic transformation into Kyuubi form?

BTW Gaara just took the show from Naruto with that speech. Man Gaara is a great talker for one who used to be a bloodthirsty killer. I wonder if Kishi will make this war arc a long one with individual fights or group fights. I also wonder if people will get trolled for off screen conclusions to matches lol.

side not:IMO I think a bloodthirsty Naruto would have been awesome if only for a few chapters or so like Dark possessed Naruto vs Killer Bee when Naruto was fighting the Kyuubi inside his mind.

uber gon

Accept Change
Would it be too much of a stretch to expect some resurrections?

Last edited:

Elite Four Muadita

I found the chapter ok... Sasori and Deidara were funny. I just wish that the actual battle starts next chapter. And to all those Slashes, i guess the Narugaa community just got really happy XD.

Anyways.... I wish Kishi would suprise us with a double chapter soon. 17 pages go by waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to quickly.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So Kabuto explained how he can control everyone, but not how he revived them. Huh.

I'm starting to get annoyed with him. Orochimaru was way better. I'm actually wanting Madara to get rid of him.

HoennMaster

A very good chapter. Nice to see some of the old characters talking with each other. I found it very odd the Mizukage was absent from the group shot at the end. I wonder why they decided to have Gaara fight, but the other four on the sidelines.

I also thought of something? Aren't the other four villages basically defenseless now? Seems like a bad move even if Madara is going right for the prize.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
It could be that Mei is with the island turtle. That's where we last saw her and considering that it was already attack, Having one of the kages on guard for it seems like a real good idea regardless of where it is.

With all the ninjas gone, There really nothing of worth in the villages to protect. Not to mention Madara has no reason to attack them when he already knows the location of the two Jinchuurikis.

Status
Not open for further replies.