• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I said she was awesome >.< and the only reason she was killed of was because she had to fight a main villian... -.-
I know you did :p. Konan doing so much damage is personally why I enjoy her so much.

can't hit what you can't see :p
Hey, he was able to hit Naruto's Rasengan square-on.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Why do I get the feeling that Naruto will lose in the fight against Sasuke? I just have this feeling that Naruto won't be able to deliver the finishing move and that he'll only end up losing since he won't have the guts to kill Sasuke. I could just see that happening, which would be really disappointing. Well, so long as Naruto fights someone, I'll be happy. When was the last time he fought a real opponent? The Pain arc? Geez, it's been almost two years since he fought someone for real.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Well, if you go by every single on of Naruto's fights in Part 2, thinking Naruto may lose isn't strange. Heck, if you take into account Itachi's gift, the it's likely Naruto will still be at a disadvantage even with his new power-up.

7 tyranitars

Hey, he was able to hit Naruto's Rasengan square-on.

he got lucky :p I mean he was almost blind the only reason he hit naruto was for the we will die together part :p because honestly usualy people don't hit when they are as good as blind, and yes he will prob be at a disadvantage

Lorde

I hope Konan isn't revived via Edo Tensei. I would love to see her fight again but it wouldn't feel right if she were revived. The same goes for Kisame. I hope that Kabuto is stopped soon since I'm getting tired of seeing the current ninja fighting the deceased ninja. And I've already given my thoughts about the fight with Asuma. They were generic but the fight itself is pretty generic, so there you have it. Also: is there going to be a chapter this week?

Well, the manga said that Edo Tensei doesn't stop, even after the user gets killed. So really, the only way to defeat them and stop the fighting is to remove their soul or something. And do you read on mangastream? If so, there's supposed to be one on the 30th.

Lorde

Well, the manga said that Edo Tensei doesn't stop, even after the user gets killed. So really, the only way to defeat them and stop the fighting is to remove their soul or something. And do you read on mangastream? If so, there's supposed to be one on the 30th.

Edo Tensei also stops if the user of the technique cancels it out. I believe that there were plans for a certain squad to go find Kabuto and use genjutsu on him to get him to undo the technique, but I don't recall who was assigned to take care of that. Also, thanks for posting that date.

Its too bad that Minato and Kushina can't be revived. I would love to see them fight for real, even though Minato is so haxxed.

I'd love to see more of Minato's techniques. I thought he was going to showcase all sorts of crazy jutsu against Madara but that fight was an utter disappointment.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I'd love to see more of Minato's techniques. I thought he was going to showcase all sorts of crazy jutsu against Madara but that fight was an utter disappointment.

I don't think it was a disappointment at all. It showed us that Madara can be hit and how fast Minato can think. The Flying Thunder God level 2 was also a nice technique. ;)

~Heaven Help Us~

I find it kinda stupid how they compare Minato's flying god technique or whatever Naruto's speed when he has the Kyuubi's cloak. If it weren't for that, he would never be that fast.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I don't think it was a disappointment at all. It showed us that Madara can be hit and how fast Minato can think. The Flying Thunder God level 2 was also a nice technique. ;)
Eh... It was sort of disappointing. People had already been assuming Minato could do something like the second stage long before and for a genius, Minato didn't really think up a fitting plan.

Lorde

I like how Minato trolled when he told Naruto that Madara saw through all of his moves when they fought. From what I remember, Minato was able to counter Madara pretty easily. Madara was wounded as well and he fled like a dog with its tail between its legs. I just find it funny that Minato made it sound like Madara was the ultimate opponent.

Anyway, I'm glad that we're getting a chapter this week. I would love to see the fight with Asuma end in this week's chapter but I think it'll last a little while longer. I just don't see a resolution until next week at the earliest.

Lorde

Oh yeah, new chapter this week. Hope we get spoilers soon.

I expect to see some tomorrow at the earliest. Also: I absolutely love your signature! That's probably because I loved seeing Sasuke getting cornered by the Tsuchikage at the Gokage Summit. That storyarc was really something else.

Anyway, the cover for volume 55 has been posted, although we currently only have a small version of it. Still, I think it looks really cool except for the Kyuubi in the background; it looks sort of weird. Well, yeah:

[IMG139]http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd452/cilancress/naruto55.gif[/IMG139]

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I second The 4th KIRA's praise of Hol123's signature. I especially loved the one with Zetsu going "Lets look for Sasuke!" It sounded so funny during such a series meeting for the Gokage. Anyway great cover. Two of my favorite characters of all time are back on a Naruto cover (Haku and Zabuza) even if there zombies. Truthfully I wanted Naruto to meet zombie Haku because I always wondered what would happen if Haku ever saw the Naruto of today. Shame it didn't happen, but Kakashi meeting them again was just as good I suppose. I also want to get through the Asuma fight quickly. It's not that I don't want to see Shikamaru's team in action because I really do but I would have rather then fight someone else...someone they came make a legacy off of and I'm sorry but Asuma is not one of those legendary ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.