• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
true, but isnt it all building up to an ultimate confrentation between Naruto and Saskue? who would care about Saskue without Naruto (unless Naruto took the Death Note route and had the main charecter be the bad guy). personally, i cant wait until Saskue gets to the battlefield. It would seem to me that the oppertunity for the ultimate showdown between Naruto and Saskue has come, what better place then this epic meteor filled, zombie led war!!

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
The whole reason Madara dropped the second one was because Onoki and Gaara had stopped the first one. Now seeing as the first one had been stopped by Gaara's sand and lighten by Onoki, it would have had no momentum, thus would have absorbed most of the momentum from the second one before they hit the ground.

Ah, that makes sense now, for a while there I thought Kishi wanted us to believe that he could survive a full scale meteor to the face, so glad that's not the case lol.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I read the latest chapter last week and it was ok. So Madara push out his jutsu. And Naruto ran out of chakra.So It is at least Naruto will be out of battle for a while. So That leaves Onoki and Gaara to fight Madara. Good so Maybe Onoki will pull something big. Madara seems like cheesy character but he makes things interesting. And Shippuuden did focus half the time on Sasuke and the other half on Naruto. So it is like seeing two half of the coin.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Ah, that makes sense now, for a while there I thought Kishi wanted us to believe that he could survive a full scale meteor to the face, so glad that's not the case lol.
Yeah, that meteor technique seem an instant killer. Even Edo Madara in his Susanoo couldn't avoid "dying" from it.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Tsuchikage sure has been doing a lot in these fights. So has Kazekage. I don't know what Tsunade's part in all of this will be. It's interesting how the only people Raikage's fought during this entire war has been Naruto and Killer Bee, the ones they're supposed to be protecting, not to mention the strongest allies. Although I know he and the Hokage were giving commands from HQ.

So where the heck is the Mizukage? Was she fighting with Kakashi or something? And I thought we were going to get some Mist Swordsmen action and back story, what happened to all of that.

All that being said, I'm liking where the story's going.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
true, but isnt it all building up to an ultimate confrentation between Naruto and Saskue? who would care about Saskue without Naruto (unless Naruto took the Death Note route and had the main charecter be the bad guy). personally, i cant wait until Saskue gets to the battlefield. It would seem to me that the oppertunity for the ultimate showdown between Naruto and Saskue has come, what better place then this epic meteor filled, zombie led war!!

Certainly would have made things interesting if when part 2 started Sasuke was revealed to be good, in a similar fashion to how they did with Itachi, and Naruto for whatever reason is the bad guy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
last i saw she was protecting the fudal lords and Zetsu was attacking, that was several chapters ago and i guess we have to assume all went well :/

It doesn't appear as if Black Zetsu did too much damage, and I'm kind of upset that he's still alive to be honest. It means that we'll be seeing more of Zetsu in the future, but I've gotten kind of tried of them at this point. They've already served their purpose after all, so they should all be killed so that the story can focus on the few remaining Edo Tensei ninja without interruptions.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
It doesn't appear as if Black Zetsu did too much damage, and I'm kind of upset that he's still alive to be honest. It means that we'll be seeing more of Zetsu in the future, but I've gotten kind of tried of them at this point. They've already served their purpose after all, so they should all be killed so that the story can focus on the few remaining Edo Tensei ninja without interruptions.

Mizukage Mei is whom you guys discuss?

She needs to ignore the feudal lords, and go off to kick some undead arse.

dewey911p

primus inter pares

i agree but i think black zetsu still has a role to play. we have seen all that white zetsu can do and we know all that he is capable of, but black zetsu may be different. If tobi made a whole army of white zetsu then maybe black zetsu is harder to reproduce and therefore stronger. or maybe black zetsu is utter garbage and wasnt worth the time, either way, he might show up again

Mizukage Mei is whom you guys discuss?

She needs to ignore the feudal lords, and go off to kick some undead arse.

totally agree but i fear she wont get the oppertunity to :( i want to she her in action some more but the fudal lords dont seem to interest Tobi much so she will probably be ignored which i think is sad

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
i agree but i think black zetsu still has a role to play. we have seen all that white zetsu can do and we know all that he is capable of, but black zetsu may be different. If tobi made a whole army of white zetsu then maybe black zetsu is harder to reproduce and therefore stronger. or maybe black zetsu is utter garbage and wasnt worth the time, either way, he might show up again

totally agree but i fear she wont get the oppertunity to :( i want to she her in action some more but the fudal lords dont seem to interest Tobi much so she will probably be ignored which i think is sad

They sure have been neglecting featuring the female ninjas.

Barely any Tsunade, or Mei for that matter, let alone TenTen and Hinata.

Lorde

I don't expect much from Black Zetsu to be honest. After seeing Madara battle, I don't have high expectations for any of the other villains, not even Tobi. I'm just curious to see who will kill Black Zetsu. I had always wanted Yamato to kill an Akatsuki member, and Zetsu seemed like the right Akatsuki member for him to fight. That probably won't happen now that Yamato's been captured, but maybe Tsunade will defeat him since she's going to fight soon.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
They sure have been neglecting featuring the female ninjas.

Barely any Tsunade, or Mei for that matter, let alone TenTen and Hinata.

i was hopeing that since Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when Pain attacked the village that she might get a central part in an upcomming arc or maybe even kidnapped during the war or something. I think it would be kinda cool to see a romantic twist thrown into the frey in which Naruto finally realizes that he loves Hinata too.

but then again im a sucker for romance and a sap for passion so thats just me :p

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
i was hopeing that since Hinata confessed her love to Naruto when Pain attacked the village that she might get a central part in an upcomming arc or maybe even kidnapped during the war or something. I think it would be kinda cool to see a romantic twist thrown into the frey in which Naruto finally realizes that he loves Hinata too.

but then again im a sucker for romance and a sap for passion so thats just me :p

My hope is that Hinata gains so power/power-up so that she can become relevant again.

At least since he rejected Sakura after the 5-kage summit, I know Naruto will not end up with her.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I personally always wanted to see Hanabi Hyuga have a bigger role (or any role at all in Part II...). Well I suppose Neji deserves it more since he's one of the main characters and we haven't really seen him do much himself. All the Hyuga's need more attention!

last i saw she was protecting the fudal lords and Zetsu was attacking, that was several chapters ago and i guess we have to assume all went well :/
I like the idea of this war bringing back characters we may never have seen otherwise, but it's unfortunate that Kishi wasn't able to avoid the chaos of going back and forth between various fights. Somehow he keeps ignoring certain plot lines and even skipping some simply because of how many different things are going on at the same time.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I like how Kishi is handling this war. I find it much more enjoyable than the Winter War in Bleach. It's not just fight after fight. I expect Tsunade to die soon and I think Sasuke may kill Zetsu. He already toasted one with Amaterasu.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If the spoilers are legit, all five kage are going to confront Madara in the next chapter...

Weird, considering Mei is fighting against Black Zetsu at the moment...

Lorde

If the spoilers are legit, all five kage are going to confront Madara in the next chapter...

I read a continuation of that spoiler that mentioned that the Gokage used teleportation ninjutsu to teleport to the battlefield. I guess that's convenient.

And here's the cover for volume 58 if anyone's interested:

[IMG139]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/samurottfails/Naruto-Manga-Volume-58.jpg[/IMG139]

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

So excited to see this. Hoping the chapter is early.

[IMG139]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/samurottfails/Naruto-Manga-Volume-58.jpg[/IMG139]

Naruto's hand looks out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.