• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Unlikely…

If Orochimaru was or had an immortality jutsu, he wouldn't need to go through all the trouble and predicaments he was shown to have gone through…...

Orochimaru specifically wanted Sasuke's body, so maybe it requires a stable host?

I don't know.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke was really creepy. I know he was just after Sasuke's body so he could have the Sharingan, but sometimes it seemed more complicated than that, if you know what I mean. That's what made Orochimaru interesting; he was insane and you never knew what to expect from him.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke was really creepy. I know he was just after Sasuke's body so he could have the Sharingan, but sometimes it seemed more complicated than that, if you know what I mean. That's what made Orochimaru interesting; he was insane and you never knew what to expect from him.

Orochimaru was a raving gay……….

He clearly showed no interest in female nature…..

Shneak

Also in that same episode: Orochimaru watches Itachi training and calls him the power of the Sharingan beautiful. Not creepy at all.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

One of the reasons I liked Orochimaru is because of his creepy obsession with Sasuke. It was serious, creepy, but at the same time funny if you made it out that way. Plenty of people made Orochimaru's obsession into a gay thing and it was funny. When I first saw Orochimaru in volume 6 of Naruto (I didn't watch the anime much) I thought he was a woman. He had a woman's body back when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura first met him. Then again I thought Haku was a girl back then to...which they did on purpose. Man that was a girly boy. I sometimes still refer to him as she. Anyway back to Orochimaru I actually thought at one point Orochimaru would take over Sasuke in part 2 if only for a chapter or two. I knew it wouldn't last long as Sasuke really did become a much bigger threat even at the start of part 2.

7 tyranitars

One of the reasons I liked Orochimaru is because of his creepy obsession with Sasuke. It was serious, creepy, but at the same time funny if you made it out that way. Plenty of people made Orochimaru's obsession into a gay thing and it was funny. When I first saw Orochimaru in volume 6 of Naruto (I didn't watch the anime much) I thought he was a woman. He had a woman's body back when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura first met him. Then again I thought Haku was a girl back then to...which they did on purpose. Man that was a girly boy. I sometimes still refer to him as she. Anyway back to Orochimaru I actually thought at one point Orochimaru would take over Sasuke in part 2 if only for a chapter or two. I knew it wouldn't last long as Sasuke really did become a much bigger threat even at the start of part 2.

Haha I remember that about Haku, when I first started watching Naruto I was like: wait.. is that a guy? O_O

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Haha I remember that about Haku, when I first started watching Naruto I was like: wait.. is that a guy? O_O

When Haku appeared Kakashi and Zabuza both referred to him as a "him" I thought it was a mistake to keep you guessing at first to screw your mind to show he's really a girl. Nope Haku was really a guy. No matter how girly he was when he and Naruto met in the woods. I do find it funny that Naruto referred to him as a girl when they first talked and Haku does not correct him until he's getting ready to leave. I guess he was use to it.

Lorde

Oh, Haku. I thought it was weird that he looked like a girl, and he even sounded like a girl in the anime. And if I remember correctly, a few people thought that Deidara was female back when Part 2 started. I guess Kishi gives certain male characters very feminine features.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Oh, Haku. I thought it was weird that he looked like a girl, and he even sounded like a girl in the anime. And if I remember correctly, a few people thought that Deidara was female back when Part 2 started. I guess Kishi gives certain male characters very feminine features.

To this day I still consider Haku a flat chested girl. I don't care what anyone says! HE IS A GIRL! Deidara does fit that bill to when you first see him but as the series goes on he looks more like a guy, not like Haku who was girly the entire time. I find it funny Haku was more pretty then Sakura in some scenes of the early volume. Kishi said he had trouble with girls, but he sure did improve. Compare Sakura of back then to now. Still if he said he had trouble with girls how did he make Haku look so pretty? I've confused myself.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
To be fair the situation he was in, being a young orphan surrounded by criminals, would have made pretending to be a boy logical.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Shneak

Female Deidara is more appealing, imo.

A little change in topic, but am I the only one who is cofused about White Zetsu? The clones suspected that Sasuke killed the original, but I find that to be just too underplayed. He is still such a mysterious character and that was just an extremely strange way of getting rid of him. So I kind of doubt that we have seen the last of him.

And at the Kage Summit, A broke he neck, but he still reappeared later, and I don't recall that it was ever stated to be a clone.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Considering how most of the Edo summons and Black Zetsu was treated, I could easily see Kishi allowing the original one to be taken out so quickly. Afterall, he wasn't suppose to be that strong in the first pace.

Also, the one at the summit was implied to be a clone. The real one was hiding, watching Sasuke until later.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Considering how most of the Edo summons and Black Zetsu was treated, I could easily see Kishi allowing the original one to be taken out so quickly. Afterall, he wasn't suppose to be that strong in the first pace.

Also, the one at the summit was implied to be a clone. The real one was hiding, watching Sasuke until later.

Yeah, Zetsu was full of himself…….

To think he wanted to capture Naruto by himself...

Lorde

I don't expect great things from Black Zetsu; he'll probably die off-screen. White Zetsu is dead if I recall correctly, which is a shame since I liked White Zetsu more than I like Black Zetsu. Still, I'm glad that the story is moving forward again. I really want to see the conclusion of Tobi's battle with Naruto and Killer Bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.