• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I don't expect great things from Black Zetsu; he'll probably die off-screen. White Zetsu is dead if I recall correctly, which is a shame since I liked White Zetsu more than I like Black Zetsu. Still, I'm glad that the story is moving forward again. I really want to see the conclusion of Tobi's battle with Naruto and Killer Bee.

One thing we can all agree on is Zetsu was the flop of Akatsuki.

Whereas the MVP was Pain….

I'm sure that conclusion won't come, Sasuke will but, naturally.

DawnGirl_4

The Darkness within
I'm just ready for Tobi to take off his friggin mask and finally put to rest who he is!

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Well for the moment Tobi, edo Madara and Sasuke all seem pretty much invincible.

Edo Madara at least does not show knowledge or skill in space-time jutsu, the cheapest of them all…..

The only acceptable one is Minato's Thunder God jutsu….

Sasuke, also has that one Jutsu, where he goes to the land of summoned beasts…..

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well for the moment Tobi, edo Madara and Sasuke all seem pretty much invincible.

As does Naruto. Hell, when Sasuke and him face off it'll probably be one of the best fights in Anime history.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'm not so sure about Tobi; he certainly has an advantage with the Rinnegan, but I think Sasuke and Edo Madara pose a bigger threat (especially the latter).

Well, you know, Madara Uchiha has a Rin'negan also…..

I think Madara is calling the shots, Tobi was always working to revive/bring back the real Madara. And Kabutomaru obviously has his own influence and desires/plans.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
As does Naruto. Hell, when Sasuke and him face off it'll probably be one of the best fights in Anime history.

we can only hope. i rewatched the Naruto/saskue fight from part 1 of the Anime and i thought it was just awesome. I only hope that the upcoming confrontation can be just as good, and hopefully better! The fighting scenes are usually pretty good in Naruto, as long as Kishimoto devotes enough time to them anyway and i always like how they play out in the anime, especially naruto v. pain XD

just my humble opinion though

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Edo Madara, while being the most literally in terms of being invincible, is also the easiest to defeat, since his life is at the whim of another (Kabuto).

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Edo Madara seems to be the most powerful being in the Naruto universe. He can pretty much do everything minus Tobi's dimension space thing, which really isn't all that bad if you know how to counter it, like Minato and Konan did. But Edo Madara can do anything. I bet the next thing you know he'll have a secret tail beast on him that makes the Kyubi look like crap.

multi-scale

Edo Madara seems to be the most powerful being in the Naruto universe. He can pretty much do everything minus Tobi's dimension space thing, which really isn't all that bad if you know how to counter it, like Minato and Konan did. But Edo Madara can do anything. I bet the next thing you know he'll have a secret tail beast on him that makes the Kyubi look like crap.

Sage of the Six Paths says what.
I don't think we should disregard Tobi just yet. He's just starting to fight seriously, and Edo Madara seems to be evenly matched by the Kages.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Plus he's immortal because of the Edo Tensei. So even if someone was powerful enough to counter his moves, they'd still have a tough time defeating him since he can't die. He would have to be sealed like the other Edo Tensei ninja, but it will probably be hard for someone to get close enough to him to actually perform the necessary sealing jutsu.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Sage of the Six Paths says what.
I don't think we should disregard Tobi just yet. He's just starting to fight seriously, and Edo Madara seems to be evenly matched by the Kages.

I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja. So far we don't know how the fight with the Kages are going against Madara. I'm sure they'll win but like the 4th KIRA said Madara's a zombie now so he can't die. Which means he should be able to spam all his attacks without risk of health. I don't think even the Sage of Six Paths could spam all his attacks without some kind of risk...unless he was like a ninja God...wait he kinda is what with how everyone talks about him...never mind forget I said that.

7 tyranitars

I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja. So far we don't know how the fight with the Kages are going against Madara. I'm sure they'll win but like the 4th KIRA said Madara's a zombie now so he can't die. Which means he should be able to spam all his attacks without risk of health. I don't think even the Sage of Six Paths could spam all his attacks without some kind of risk...unless he was like a ninja God...wait he kinda is what with how everyone talks about him...never mind forget I said that.

Like Edo-Madara said, Edo tensei is a tech invented to wipe the map clean. :p

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I meant that we've seen! Yeah Sage of Six Paths is basically the ruler of all things ninja.

Hiruzen is weeping in his grave. Anyway, I doubt he would do that. Kishimoto isn't the type of person to kill someone off screen. Hiruzen, Jiraiya, and Asuma all died in a featured fight so I don't see why a Kage would be any different.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wonder if Kishi would kill a Kage off off-screen...

I doubt it. The Gokage are important characters now, so he can't afford to kill one of them off-screen. I remember back when the very thought of the Raikage, Mizukage and Tsuchikage being important was laughable; few people believed that we'd even see them, and fewer people believed that they'd be important.

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
^your gif is so mesmerizing...

I think A will die first, assuming any of them die at all. Being the Supreme leader, and probably the biggest threat - especially with Onoki and his weight shifting crap. As of right now their combo was the only to touch edo Madara through Susanoo. Mei's lava/steam isn't so bad without a significant distraction from A/Onoki.

and he's handicapped too.

I hope Kishi at least allows Madara to deal a crippling blow like this. I'd punch an infant if he just lets them off scott-free.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Spoiler summery.

Looks like we finally get to see the end of Edo Madara vs the Kages. Plus, an unexpected meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.