• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Twins rule!

But back on topic, there lies the problem. I think we have enough hax powers between Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, Tobi, and Mr. Broken aka Madara who puts everyone so far to shame whether it's Sasuke, Naruto, Pain/Nagato, Itachi ect. We really don't need another broken hax and Orochimaru coming back to life would be a huge one. I say just put all the hax powers on Madara and Tobi for now and make them look more threatening. Tobi already presents a bigger threat then Orochimaru due to his Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Just, it's a poor taste when Orochimaru never got his hands on a Sharingan, yet freakin' Danzo got almost a dozen/an arm full of 'em.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Just, it's a poor taste when Orochimaru never got his hands on a Sharingan, yet freakin' Danzo got almost a dozen/an arm full of 'em.

I consider it part of his character. He never got what he truly wanted. No matter how hard he schemed, no matter who he took, he never got the Sharingan. Besides Orochimaru with Sharingan would be almost as broken as Madara. Only you can reverse a Edo Tensei to get rid of him because he has natural immortality.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I just realized that Madara mentioned Izuna in last week's chapter. I know we already discussed Kabuto's trump card and most of us believe that Madara is said trump card, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kabuto managed to obtain some of Izuna's DNA. It would be cool to see Izuna involved in the fight; if Itachi fails to stop the Edo Tensei, then maybe Edo Izuna could seal Madara.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion

One of the plot holes of Naruto that Kishi opened up for himself lol. Sure transplanted Sharingans might not be as good as stealing a Uchiha's body but they were right in Oro's hands.

Then again Oro would have an orgasm if he saw Madara's stash of Sharingans along with the rest of the ninja world. Especially Kumo with their bloodline obsession.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I just realized that Madara mentioned Izuna in last week's chapter. I know we already discussed Kabuto's trump card and most of us believe that Madara is said trump card, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kabuto managed to obtain some of Izuna's DNA. It would be cool to see Izuna involved in the fight; if Itachi fails to stop the Edo Tensei, then maybe Edo Izuna could seal Madara.

Tobi being Izuna is still up in the air, but I don't see Kabuto having a bigger trump corpse than Madara. Unless it's somehow Hashirama, but we're mostly getting his techniques shown off from Madara (because, biologically, he's part Hashirama.)

edit: Yeesh, Izuna looks a lot like Sasuke. I'm sure we'll get some more references, maybe flashbacks, if Madara sees Sasuke.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Tobi being Izuna is still up in the air, but I don't see Kabuto having a bigger trump corpse than Madara. Unless it's somehow Hashirama, but we're mostly getting his techniques shown off from Madara (because, biologically, he's part Hashirama.)

edit: Yeesh, Izuna looks a lot like Sasuke. I'm sure we'll get some more references, maybe flashbacks, if Madara sees Sasuke.

Guys. LET TOBI JUST BE TOBI. I would rather him be a random ninja then someone from the past who apparently became superpowerful.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
No, Kishimoto, no!

You better NOT be trying to turn Sasuke good.

I doubt he will; Sasuke is notorious for choosing Revenge Before Reason and generally only being driven by vengeance to fuel his inevitable clash with Naruto. I stopped caring about him long ago, and if Kabuto manages to kill him-something I seriously doubt- I will jump for joy.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
What 'blood'?

IS this referent to Orochimaru?
It was something that happen all the way back in the Chuunin Exam when Kabuto was hit by the Ame ninja, his eyes turn red and later on somewhere was mentioned about his blood, though I can't recall where I heard it at.

No, Kishimoto, no!

You better NOT be trying to turn Sasuke good.
Well it's not as if Sasuke hasn't done "good things" for his own goals. He took out Orochimaru and Deidara, which could be said to have been good actions, due to his own personal reasons. Or Kishi is simply laying the seeds for his eventual change by Naruto. Whatever the reason, I'm just excited to see him and Itachi teaming up.

7 tyranitars

I still hope Sasuke will turn good again. :p I like happy endings XD.

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Just read the chapter. Madara is making the Kages go five on one just as he did with wood clones. Sasuke and Itachi are going to team up and take out both Kabuto and Edo Tensei. Should be interesting to see two Uchiha team up. Two Sharingan masters against Kabutomaru seems like it will be very good. Then Itachi is going to talk to Sasuke about something. Can't wait to see that either.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
according to the manga, has anyone died thanks to the war??

Lots of nameless people. Though its a pretty sure bet Onoki and Tsunade will kick the bucket; the former because he's old, and the latter because she's a shonen female.

If Sasuke doesn't change-which he probably will do after talking to Itachi and fighting Naruto- then he'll die. Was kinda hoping for more deaths, but I doubt Kishi will really pull a Harry Potter on folk now.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's interesting that Madara felt the need to create tons of Mokuton clones; he seemed to be doing well on his own. I'm glad that Tsunade survived, though. And it seems that Itachi and Sasuke are going to stop Kabuto's Edo Tensei. I'm actually very surprised that they've joined forces; I know it won't last since Sasuke is still after vengeance, but at least it'll be interesting. Over all, it was a great chapter.

Profesco

gone gently
It's interesting that Madara felt the need to create tons of Mokuton clones; he seemed to be doing well on his own.

The Kages taunted Madara by saying they cornered him thanks to the 5-on-1 lean of their battle. He responded by saying that 5-on-1 is good for having fun, then he created 25 wood clones and sent groups of five of them to face against each individual Kage. It has nothing to do with how well he's been doing - he's totally toying with them. Has been from the start.

That's what's interesting. >P

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The Kages taunted Madara by saying they cornered him thanks to the 5-on-1 lean of their battle. He responded by saying that 5-on-1 is good for having fun, then he created 25 wood clones and sent groups of five of them to face against each individual Kage. It has nothing to do with how well he's been doing - he's totally toying with them. Has been from the start.

I'm over Edo Madara. I need for him to go move into the bright white light of the afterlife already.

Sasuke and Itachi's tag team is the most interesting this to happen since Naruto took control of Kurama.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade

Well being as OP as he is, it's kinda common knowledge, unless the Five Kage perform the Fusion Dance and-oh wait, wrong anime...

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This chapter, wow! Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto. I find it interesting Sasuke thought Kabuto was Orochimaru at first by the voice. I guess Kabuto sounds like Orochimaru now as well. Well he is Orochimaru 2.0 so whatever. Madara trolls the kages by creating several wood clones of himself. If they are all as broken as he is then they can't win. What with all the endless energy they'll all have being immortals. I guess the key lies in Itachi and Sasuke. Kind of funny the fate of the world rest on the Uchiha brothers. Sasuke wants to kill everyone but he just might end up being a bigger hero then he ever imagined...not by choice though, but still. I'm curious how Kabuto will combat Uchiha's though. None of Orochimaru's stuff ever worked on Itachi...or part 2 Sasuke for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.