• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
It's daydream time.

...Yes, Madara. Throw that Distortion Blade at Sakura. You pretty much gave Obito the means to destroy that Rinnegan now by doing so. Good job. XP

It would be super fun if Obito just turned his head and leaned forward a little so that the blade went through his Rinnegan. I want this one to happen so much.

Sakura manages to hold off Trolldara.

I'd also really enjoy seeing this happen. I'm not exactly a Sakura fan, but I am still holding out hope that she, in her own Tsunade 2.0 way, is a shinobi comparable to Naruto and Sasuke. It would be awesome if Sakura could at least handle (kinda-sorta) the top half of Madara's body (until Sasuke and Naruto inevitably show up to save the day).

Go out in a blaze Obito! Go out in a blaze a save a girl who is not Rin.

And given the parallels that have been laboriously drawn between Team Minato and Team Kakashi, I think this would also be a nicely tied bow.

Hm. Eight months early for a Christmas wishlist, but there it is. Three longshots, please.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm sure that Obito will keep Sakura out of harm's way by teleporting her away to stop Madara from killing her if it comes to that. Obito is doomed though in my opinion.

-Raiga-

My god what a terribly written chapter. The action itself was really hard to follow in my opinion, and even if he could have drew it better, kishimoto has done "parallel world" gimmicks for just about every god dang enemy so far. It really is the same thing as the kamui world that we JUST got done with.

But all that's minor compared to the complete cop-out that was Madara stealing Kakashi's eye. The idea that Kakashi has survived 600+ chapters now with his eye, just to be caught off guard sitting down is ridiculous.

I mean, at least stuff happened in the chapter, but none of it was good.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Jesus Christ Madara took Kakashi's MS right out of his socket in seconds.

Madara can now use Kamui holy crap :O

i agree I was supired he took Kakashi's eye so easyly what i guess for the sake of the plot moving along we sould except it. This ether show Madara speed or Kakashi is just losing it tried nearly losing his best friend

Lorde

My god what a terribly written chapter. The action itself was really hard to follow in my opinion, and even if he could have drew it better, kishimoto has done "parallel world" gimmicks for just about every god dang enemy so far. It really is the same thing as the kamui world that we JUST got done with.

But all that's minor compared to the complete cop-out that was Madara stealing Kakashi's eye. The idea that Kakashi has survived 600+ chapters now with his eye, just to be caught off guard sitting down is ridiculous.

I mean, at least stuff happened in the chapter, but none of it was good.

I agree, especially about Kakashi's eye. I'm bothered that it happened so fast; I feel like Kishi wrote himself into a corner and came up with that scenario at the last minute.

Nodame

Misty <3
I think this chapter does reinforce my belief that by the end of the series, Kakashi will get Obito's other eye...

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Or Obito's eyes both die with him. Kakashi was screwed but what do you expect? He's not a member of the Super Freak club, who model themselves after Dragon Ball Z characters. Kakashi is a mere mortal so of course Trolldara can troll the fans and take his eye in the blink of an eye. Sorry for the pun again. And as someone mentioned, Trolldara easily just pops in his empty eye socket with ease. So much for Medical shinobi. Trolldara just made them useless for surgery. It probably takes a medic careful movements not to screw up, Trolldara does it like in a second. But hey that's the Fourth Shinobi War arc for you. Troll away.

are u guys really that suprised that madara knows how to transplant eyes he has done it before when he took out his brother's eyes. kishi just skipped the part when madara was implanting obito/kakashi eye

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
are u guys really that suprised that madara knows how to transplant eyes he has done it before when he took out his brother's eyes. kishi just skipped the part when madara was implanting obito/kakashi eye

I don't know about everyone else, but to me it looked really ridiculous on how fast and easy he took the eye. It was like a scene from Kill Bill. I don't doubt he knows how to implant a eye, but the way he did it so fast and in the middle of a battle and he's moving a high speed, and perfectly plants the eye in his eye socket...this has to rank up as one of the biggest BS moments in the Naruto series period. Not just this arc, but the entire series.

Akashin

Who's surprised over that? It's how easily he overpowered (and I use overpowered lightly, seeing as at no point did he need to do even that) Kakashi that people are taking issue with, not Madara popping eyeballs like contacts. I sorely wish I could take issue with that part, but you're right, it's old news.

I don't know about everyone else, but to me it looked really ridiculous on how fast and easy he took the eye. It was like a scene from Kill Bill. I don't doubt he knows how to implant a eye, but the way he did it so fast and in the middle of a battle and he's moving a high speed, and perfectly plants the eye in his eye socket...this has to rank up as one of the biggest BS moments in the Naruto series period. Not just this arc, but the entire series.

Ridiculous is a good way to put it.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm also guessing Trolldara can skip the whole "wait for the power to seep in thing" like Sasuke had to do when he got Itachi's eyes, right? Because he could use Kamui the second he got that eye. Literally in seconds. I guess you can just say "Oh he's got Sage of Six Paths Power!" but whatever. Poor Kakashi. A victim of the Super Freak club. You're still a real ninja to me, Kakashi. You just didn't stand a chance against these DBZ ripoffs.

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
So did Minato disintegrate when he absorbed those spheres for Guy a few chapters ago. Some people thought he just teleported them away but we haven't seen him since then. I thought he absorbed the hit and finally died but I can't imagine him dying before Naruto was conscience again. When i saw Naruto with Minato's kunai in his mouth I surely thought that Minato would show up in a future chapter but Naruto got it knocked out. I wonder what happened to him.

Lorde

How did Madara even know how to use Kamui? I mean simply taking Kakashi's eye shouldn't have given him the knowledge of how to use it in my opinion.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
How did Madara even know how to use Kamui? I mean simply taking Kakashi's eye shouldn't have given him the knowledge of how to use it in my opinion.

I guess we'll never know. Trolldara defies all logic so being able to learn a ability he's never had before while stealing a eye and perfectly placing it in his eye socket without it falling is not surprising at all. It is Trolldara after all.

p96822

Evolve me please
Really I thinking that why Madara stole Kashishi's eye is because he was wacthing the Abumbu Black Ops Arc in the anime and also he want to be a Danzo and take that eye. How Danzo took Susihi eye in the anime was much better then what Madara did here. I think Madara should had combo on Kashishi and would be better way to steel.

Nodame

Misty <3
How Danzo took Susihi eye in the anime was much better then what Madara did here. I think Madara should had combo on Kashishi and would be better way to steel.
Agreed lol. I mean it happened too fast it's ridiculous o_O come on!

Honestly, I hope that Sakura succeeds in destroying the Rinnegan. She is in a perfect position to outright foil the main villain, something that would most certainly be a great accomplishment in itself. Shannaro!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.