• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I think it's more likely that he just used his Sharingan to search Obito's memories cause you know searching memories is probably one of the million things that the Sharingan can probably do. :x Either that or he just heard Obito muttering Rin in his sleep. :p

I don't doubt that Sharingan can do that for a second. I see it more as trolling. Kishi's been trolling Obito and Rin forever, especially Rin. The first kunoichi we see on the field as a medic shinobi during a mission and she gets snatched up. Basically prototype part 2 Sakura without being a Hulk. Her death triggers Obito to become Fakedara. She later gets a belly full of Bijuu and the first thing she does with this amazing power of being a jinchuuriki is get killed. We don't even get to see her rage like Naruto or Gaara. And just when we learn that she died to save the village from her forced Bijuu, now it turns out this was all part of Trolldara's plan all along and so Rin dying only helped advance the creation of Fakedara. So Rin Trollhara has been a pawn all along.

But it's funny. The more Kishi trolls Rin, the more I like her and she's been dead forever. It's a weird liking for someone who doesn't get any screentime beyond being Obito's plot device. And that's another thing we know tons about Kakashi and Obito, we don't know anything about Trollhara. Not that it matters. That's typical Naruto female cast members.

Edit: Also Rin Trollhara is the only member of Team Minato to not be part of this war. She only started it. Kakashi and Obito were still alive and Minato came back. Rin's sitting in ninja heaven all alone. Troll hard!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The fact that Madara was behind Rin's death to manipulate Obito wasn't surprising imo, but it was still cool to get confirmation about that. Guess Madara's next power up is imminent.

Nodame

Misty <3
The fact that Madara was behind Rin's death to manipulate Obito wasn't surprising imo, but it was still cool to get confirmation about that. Guess Madara's next power up is imminent.

Funny thing is no one has ever doubted that Madara was behind Rin's death. I have never seen anyone argue this. Congrats, Madara. You are a master manipulater. A true puppet master.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

It's not surprising, just a big troll moment. Team Minato be trolled hard in this war. Minato comes back and needed to become a Naruto ripoff just to be taken seriously in this war of Super Freaks, Kakashi got his eye stolen so easily I blinked and missed it, Obito was ruined the minute he became Fakedara and they turned him into another Uchiha gone wrong, when I loved Obito for being a good honest, kind Uchiha! They ruined Obito and I shall never forgive it! Never! And I already covered Rin's heavy trollage on the post above. They all be trolled hard.

But the Naruto universe has nothing to worry about. Not with Naruto around. I take back everything I said during my debate on Naruto being Hokage. Naruto's not going to be Hokage. He's not going to be a traveling old bum like Jiraiya either. He's going to be the Naruto world's Jesus. Look at all the miracles they are making him perform. This is the end of the Shinobi world as we know it. There won't even be a need for Gokage.

Nodame

Misty <3
It's not surprising, just a big troll moment. Team Minato be trolled hard in this war. Minato comes back and needed to become a Naruto ripoff just to be taken seriously in this war of Super Freaks, Kakashi got his eye stolen so easily I blinked and missed it, Obito was ruined the minute he became Fakedara and they turned him into another Uchiha gone wrong, when I loved Obito for being a good honest, kind Uchiha! They ruined Obito and I shall never forgive it! Never! And I already covered Rin's heavy trollage on the post above. They all be trolled hard.

But the Naruto universe has nothing to worry about. Not with Naruto around. I take back everything I said during my debate on Naruto being Hokage. Naruto's not going to be Hokage. He's not going to be a traveling old bum like Jiraiya either. He's going to be the Naruto world's Jesus. Look at all the miracles they are making him perform. This is the end of the Shinobi world as we know it. There won't even be a need for Gokage.
Just curious Platinum fan. If you really dislike the series now, then why are you still reading it? lol

Lorde

Honestly, I had a feeling that the manga would end with the removal of the shinobi system. I hope it doesn't happen, but it probably will. :(

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Just curious Platinum fan. If you really dislike the series now, then why are you still reading it? lol

Hmm? I suppose this is a fair question. While I utterly detest this Fourth Shinobi War arc, I don't hate the series in general. I invested too much to quit now. True, all of my favorite characters are either dead, been dead since the start, recently died, ruined by a stupid twist or just on the sidelines getting very little screentime. But I am curious how the Naruto world ends up. I suppose I'm still loyal enough to follow and get the manga volumes when I am able. This has just been a bad few years for Naruto simply because the War arc which should have been something epic has turned out to be mediocre and poorly planned, IMO.

Edit: Lorde, that is what is going to happen. Naruto's going to gather followers that end the way of Ninjas.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I actually had feeling for Team 7 in this chapter. For the first time since the Chuunin Exams. The power difference is staggering though. Naruto can regenerate human bodies now while Kakashi and Sakura are basically standard shinobi.

I'm not shocked by the truth behind Rin's death, but I don't know why Kakashi couldn't have told Obito about it since he seemingly had to know to kill her. It's not clear whether she wanted to suicide and made him do it though. I expect we'll find out when Obito forgives Kakashi and loses his Rinnegan.

Profesco

gone gently
I wonder what could possibly be left for Sakura? Her differentiating power, among the team seven trio, was her medical jutsu. Sasuke and Naruto are powerhouses who could take lives like nobody's business (notwithstanding Naruto's moral compunction against killing), but Sakura was also a special, Sannin-surpassing ninja because she could heal people and save lives. Maybe not a godly fighter, but a godly healer. Except now Naruto can save lives too, as well as instantly create fully-functional human organs from nothing? That would seem to make any skills Sakura can lay claim to utterly redundant.

One just can't help but feel bad for her. =x

Lorde

I actually had feeling for Team 7 in this chapter. For the first time since the Chuunin Exams.

I liked Kakashi's inner monologue about Team 7's growth. It's too bad that he and Sakura pale in comparison to how hax Naruto and Sasuke are.

Red and Blue

Honestly, I had a feeling that the manga would end with the removal of the shinobi system. I hope it doesn't happen, but it probably will. :(

Honestly if that happens, i'd be okay with it. The "hatred in the ninja world" has been a major theme in the series and ending all ninja practices would be a good way to resolve it.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Although that opens the door for a sequel series where in the future, ninjustu is outlawed and a group of rebels consisting of the children of the Konoha Rookies fight the system to bring it back.

Actually, I think I'd be okay with that.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It depends on what Naruto's Shinobi Commandments will be. They are setting him up for that role anyway where he makes all the rules. Seriously where is a Shinobi that cannot use his legs. Naruto needs to make him walk again. Where are you, Yamato? He can also wake up Anko. I bet he can perform Edo Tensei without the the dead bodies, so when is Neji coming home? They might as well go all the way with Savior Naruto.

Lorde

Wait a second. How was Madara able to travel to find Rin and manipulate the Mist shinobi along with giving a newborn Nagato his Rinnegan? I mean wasn't he bound by the Gedo Mazo or something?

He might've just sent a Zetsu clone to do it for him? Either that or he was only pretending to be stuck underground.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Wait a second. How was Madara able to travel to find Rin and manipulate the Mist shinobi along with giving a newborn Nagato his Rinnegan? I mean wasn't he bound by the Gedo Mazo or something?

Like Lorde said, probably Zetsu clones. Or Trollhara was in on it all along and wanted to troll her teammates. Seriously, she let Kakashi be the one to kill her. I bet that made him think twice about using Chidori. No wonder he scolded Sasuke for trying to use it on Naruto XD

While the Zetsu one is probably the real reason, I like the Trollhara excuse better.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Its been confirmed...Trolldara is Aizen

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
A villain from another manga series (Bleach) who trolled everyone like Madara's doing now.

I see. I always promised myself I'd get into Bleach someday. I wonder if all these troll character get together at a secret Troll meeting. I bet then have membership cards and secret hand shakes. Just like they do in the Super Freak Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.