• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

I wasn't belittling Sakura. I did say I don't have a problem with it.

p96822

Evolve me please
LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change

PokeMaster366

1 2 3 go!

Sakura attacking Madara face-on alone was the bravest thing anyone in this entire war has ever done. let’s be real here. Sakura didn’t stand a chance against Madara, and Kishimoto knew that. Kishimoto made it a point to show us that she was terrified, and that she was a second away from stepping back in fear. But then that precious bravery of hers kicks in and she rushed forward anyway. She attacked Madara head on. I don’t care if it wasn’t successful. Only Naruto and Sasuke (and Gai, apparently) can hurt this man, out of thousands of other shinobi. But Sakura got right in his g face anyway and took a would be fatal hit to create a distraction.

Sakura has not only the Byakugo seal but she also has Byakugo no jutsu, a jutsu developed by Tsunade nontheless, and Sakura went to those levels! Senju powerhouse levels with having just a bit of talent: her own determination and her own skills. Today, I party ~

*ahem*

B to the U to the double L ****! There's brave, and then there's charging into a fire headfirst when you're covered in gas and oil. What bravery is there in charging into a shinobi that is essentially a God at this point without asking for information on their abilities and powers? She just became reckless and stupid because she thought she was invincible thanks to the Mitotic Regeneration Technique. Even Madara was victim to this same trap when he rushed into the Bijuu right after getting Sage Powers from Hashirama, and we all know what happened to him when he did that.

15.jpg

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change

Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wAsn't referring to you at all. I pretty much agree with everything you've said today. You're realistic. I was talking about other people who think otherwise.

Oh...well then. There we are, LOL.

p96822

Evolve me please
Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.

What I meant to say that anyone could have save Naruto and it would have the same results

Nodame

Misty <3

Huh? I don't have any problem with it. Both Hinata and Sakura bravely tried to fight a god level shinobi. I find that awesome tbh.

Last edited:

J Ken

RAVE
Question: would Ino/Hinata/Tenten get the same of amount of hate if they were the heroin instead? :x hmm..

Yeah they pretty much would. Hinata would be criticized for being too obsessed with Naruto, Ino would be criticized for whatever people have against her and Tenten would be criticized for not having any special abilities or moves. Basically any complaints they have as side characters would be amplified if they were to be the main heroin over Sakura.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.

There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x

Akashin

There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x

I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
And what did Sakura do with her so called genius Hokage smarts to counter Fakedara? Nothing at all. Konan and Minato found ways to battle Fakedara/Obito, Sakura just commented on his abilities but could do nothing to stop him, or even fight him. She didn't even try to fight him. Figuring out how a ability works and figuring out how to counter abilities are two different things. Which is why I said if she had done something to counter his abilities like Minato and Konan did, then we'd have something to be impressed about.
Sakura wasn't in a position to do anything with that information, which was why she told the rest of her team. Konan had years to prepare a plan, and Minato could exploit it with his own SpaceTime. Some of the smartest ninjas in the series have not been able to figure out Obito's power with just one showing, so Sakura should get some praise for that. It was her original niche after all.

So Sakura used Tsunade's technique and like Tsunade, she got stabbed by Madara. Ugh, Kishi officially hates her. I'm glad Madara finally activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi though.
At least Sakura intended to get stab. All Sakura had going for her was that ability, so her making use of it to give the boys an opening was a smart move. Now her worrying about Sasuke not thinking about her in the middle of battle...

Nodame

Misty <3
I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).
This :) I completely agree with you. That's exactly how I feel about the whole situation. You deserve a prize for this post.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is this really the depths we're going to to defend Sakura? The fact that she figured out someone's ability first?

Really?

I personally wasn't defending her because I'm her fan; quite the opposite. I was playing Devil's advocate because at least in that one instance she showed that she can be clever when the need arises. I didn't say she could beat Obito with that knowledge though. That would be laughable.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late, but it doesn't really matter anymore. Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters. Only Naruto and Sasuke will be able to fight now and it's not really any different than what's happening. If Kishi can't treat the side characters usefully then get them out of the way.

Nodame

Misty <3
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.

Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3

Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.