• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.

Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>

Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.

Nodame

Misty <3
Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.
I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.

It's the true romance of Naruto. That kiss on their first issue together was not a accident.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters.

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another dozen chapters for Madara's whole plan to take effect though. Kishi just loves dragging things on. :s

Nodame

Misty <3
The text on the final page stated something is going to happen to Naruto. I wonder does he have some type of shared connection with the world??? Asura's story comes to mind with how he attained his power hmm..

I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late
I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".
You get the idea. The constant bashing on Sakura more than usual comes from jealous fans who are still feeling butthurt that Hinata was left out from joining Sakura at Gaara's sand cloud. Also that hasn't shown since 662 and probably won't show up again for a while. It's always been jealousy that Sakura gets the more attention because she's the heroine and Naruto's love interest. They know that and they hate it, no matter how much they wish Hinata was the heroine and the one to have Naruto's attention. That's why they relief themselves by bashing Sakura it has become a custom and everything they do I grinned evilly simply because I know its killing them. I wish people would just take off their shipping glasses and see the character for what they are. I love Hinata, but her fans are just too much.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I like Hinata a lot. I think for a secondary character she's gotten good focus points, though I do wish she'd get more fights to show how she's improved since part 1. That being said, I also find the character a tad overrated. Some of her fans can really take it to far. Nobody on here is really like that at all, but if you go to a actual Naruto thread...beware. Again, I like the character but she's overrated these days. Sakura's getting more exposure so I'd say she's above average females but nothing very special. Ino and Tenten are highly underrated, though it made Tenten famous being so underrated. Temari's not even on the radar these days anymore, even though she's very powerful. It's the life of Naruto females. They are either trolled, never used, or used poorly. How sad.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.

Lorde

I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".

That's kind of a logical fallacy since not everyone here cares about Naruto ships in the first place. I like Hinata slightly more than Sakura, but if she had done something stupid too, I would've called her out on it. Sakura isn't just a scapegoat; people criticize her because Kishi has her do pointless things and constantly has her fail. Blame him for ruining Sakura's character. :x

Nodame

Misty <3
Yikes! I didn't mean to start an argument. My post wasn't aimed at anyone in here really :/ I just wanted to share my little experience that I got from Naruto forums that I joined in the past. People over there are the reason why I stopped involving my self with the Naruto fandom. I'm glad Serebii isn't like that, sorry. I think people take me too seriously sometimes.

Last edited:
wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control

Lorde

wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control

I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?

Red and Blue

I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?

I've been asking the same question since the eight tails got extracted from him. Seriously, did Kishimoto just forget about him?

He's most likely dead.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I don't think Obito's fully dead. Since his body is still being used, I bet there is a small portion of him still alive that will help kill Black Zetsu and in the process kill himself. I doubt Obito would die off-screen. Though I am ready for him to die. Poor Obito should have just let those boulders kill him the first time then be Fakedara. As far as Killer Bee goes, put him on the long list of uncertain characters fate list. Along with Yamato, Anko, Samui...ha, bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd. Talk about your C list characters. Anyway there are a lot of people missing right now.

Lorde

bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd.

I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

p96822

Evolve me please
I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.

She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more

Nodame

Misty <3
She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more
Yeah I say that the only real flaw she has is her obsession over Sasuke which degrade her as a character IMO. It's like part 1 Sakura all over again .-. But it seems to be leading up to her getting over him. I hope so :x

Lorde

Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

Did Karui even do anything in the war? I recall seeing her on one of the squads prior to the big battles and then I lost track of her completely.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.